Puzzled .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have a strange puzzle which may not attract many of you but it`s a long term project for me to solve.

This covers many Social Media sites but to keep it simple lets say Face Book.
I understand that it is fairly easy for anyone to access another person`s FB account and find out all about them. Also it is just as easy to "steal"? their information such as photos ,friends and relatives posts to FB and possibly a lot more and then use it on other sites for any purpose .
My problem & puzzle is not about how easy it is to grab this information but WHY would anyone who uses this chat site wish to take details from an FB site and post them in a regular Chatsite ?. Someone must have a reason . What ?.

Any comments and remarks to solve my puzzle ?

W

WolfeSwitche

I have a strange puzzle which may not attract many of you but it`s a long term project for me to solve.

I understand that it is fairly easy for anyone to access another person`s FB account and find out all about them. Also it is just as easy to "steal"? their information such as photos ,friends and relatives posts to FB and possibly a lot more and then use it on other sites for any purpose .
My problem & puzzle is not about how easy it is to grab this information but WHY would anyone who uses this chat site wish to take details from an FB site and post them in a regular Chatsite ?. Someone must have a reason . What ?.

Ask whoever did it?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ask whoever's did it?
I have but they deny doing it ! Which is why i`m asking any member of this site who might have a thought as to why any member of this site might wish to steal ( best word for it ) lots of data about my FB family and friends. And then post some of it in chatrooms for anyone to read ?.
if you think it`s normal then you are as weird as they are.

W

WolfeSwitche

I have but they deny doing it ! Which is why i`m asking any member of this site who might have a thought as to why any member of this site might wish to steal ( best word for it ) lots of data about my FB family and friends. And then post some of it in chatrooms for anyone to read ?.
if you think it`s normal then you are as weird as they are.
Oh ffs!!!! Where have I said it's normal????

I wont bother responding to you or your posts anymore, you turn them all into an argument.

I was actually going to offer you advice as I've experienced it (one of the reasons I dont show my face) but you seem determined to argue so I'll leave you to it.

S

Saphire

I have no idea why people do that. I came off FB myself because someone was trying to get info about me...they didn't succeed.
If you have allowed someone to be a face book 'friend'...they have access to your info and pics, so if it's someone you allowed access to,...too late to do much.

Any forum which allows your private info and pics to be shown without your consent is wrong.
If this has happened....I have already said in other threads, report it, give names, if nothing is done, why would you stay?

Just to add....when I said that last time, you accused me of being part of the dreaded 'clique'. :rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have no idea why people do that. I came off FB myself because someone was trying to get info about me...they didn't succeed.
If you have allowed someone to be a face book 'friend'...they have access to your info and pics, so if it's someone you allowed access to,...too late to do much.

Any forum which allows your private info and pics to be shown without your consent is wrong.
If this has happened....I have already said in other threads, report it, give names, if nothing is done, why would you stay?

Just to add....when I said that last time, you accused me of being part of the dreaded 'clique'. :rolleyes:
This site doesn`t allow this sort of posting unless they have permission to so and i cerainly have NOT given anyone permission( especilly this group of persons !) to post any of my FB info on this site .
Does anyone have an answer as to WHY they want to do it ? Thats my puzzle ,not IF they get the stuff or if they have permit to post it in the chatrooms etc . I`m trying hard to make an understandable question out of a complicated puzzle ,so please suggest reasons WHY a person would go to length to snatch personal stuff off a Social media site ( unless they are childish adults?)

S

Saphire

Why are you asking the question?
You may as well ask why do people kick their dogs, fiddle theit taxes, swear at the vicar.
People do things for different reasons.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I might ask one question of anyone who is experienced with Social Media grabbers .
What does one need to get entrance to a persons personal site ?. Full name ? full address? or something much simpler ?

Answers very welcome . Thank you .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why are you asking the question?
You may as well ask why do people kick their dogs, fiddle theit taxes, swear at the vicar.
People do things for different reasons.
Now you are being trivial . If someone grabbed money from your bank via accessing your bank account i wonder if you`d be as flippant ?

S

Saphire

Now you are being trivial . If someone grabbed money from your bank via accessing your bank account i wonder if you`d be as flippant ?
There is such a thing as personal responsibility.

If I had enabled a person to find my passwords and they grabbed money from my bank account, thats my own fault.....and the bank would not reimburse.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There is such a thing as personal responsibility.

If I had enabled a person to find my passwords and they grabbed money from my bank account, thats my own fault.....and the bank would not reimburse.
Someone is about to stab me ,am i responsible as i`m not as big as they ? You talk jibberish you know ? yet another sign of the "clique " mentality.
You

Any sort of normal persons out there ?? if so can you suggest an answer as i origonally asked .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well .it seems that the Forums & chatrooms contain a lot of criminals !.
I never had anyone reply to my origonal puzzle ,which was/is " WHY " members steal others information from Facebok?.
Still no answer to "does someone need a full name and address to be able to access anothers FB account ?.

At least have found out what i need to do to prevent scumbags from stealing my info from FB. the fact is tha it`s MY fault that people steal my info ,NOT theirs !! WOW!!! Like ,if you forget to lock your car when parking outside your house for ten minutes and it gets stolen ,it ISN`t the thief`s fault ,it`s the Owners fault !
What a scumbag world we live in.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You are making less and less sense you know ?
People kick their dogs if they are nasty people /cruel people
People fidddle Tax for obvious reasons ,to gain money !
as for the Vicar example ,i`ve never heard of anyone doing that so waste of your typing to make up an silly example .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you walk around town wearing a sandwich board with your bank details on (which is basically what you are doing if you put those details on ANY social media) would you be surprised if someone took advantage?
Yet again the ONLY person not making any sense here is you fella.
Don`t talk rubbish . There`s only one reason to turn the blame back on me ,that is pretty obvious .
Why not start to make sense by telling me ( and any other decent member) where did you see the "sandwich " board and then we can get on to the "why " part of my puzzle ok ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As I said before, it’s your FB friends you need to ask, not anyone here.
My FB friends are not a part of the clique who post such vile things about me ,my famiy ,my friends,o n this site ...so be honest for once and tell me who gave you the details to access my FB site ?
Then perhaps you can tell me who gave the same details to YOUR friend (s) ??

Back