Puzzled .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not wasting more time on the two who have now proven to be the main part of that little group.
They enjoy bullying others on here ,as the screenshot i have proves. Either join them or avoid them i say . Your choice .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
im not on a social media site . . . . . im on another site similar to this and my profile is the same as this . . . . . my information aint on it . . . . . only sites that might still have my information is shopping sites and sites i use to make money means it might not be easy to find my information . . . . . but a user or former user on this name poppy knows my first name she posted in this forums few years ago . . . . . first name and pics might be the only thing they find about me
There is a poppy on this site now ,and i think there may be 2 .
I object to being told that it`s MY fault if some breaks into my site and then uses the contents in the chatrooms/forums here as a joke ! It`s NOT there fault for being thieving bstds .
It`s like saying that if i go outside my house for a few minutes to collect the rubbish bins in and somebody walks into my house and steals what they want ,it`s MY fault
Anyone who thinks and says that is truly unbalanced ,a thief or worse.

Last edited:

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
I remember a while about admin poco made a private group via inbox. Members of this group included me poco himself daisy and hells. It was proven that none of hells private information was posted by accused chatters of the so called clique and one of the last messages was that admin poco was not interested in the drama… and that hells should basically stop with the accusations etc or her would be banned from uk.co.uj and uk.com
Obviously hells won’t share that with chat members because he likes to miss parts out and play some kind of innocent victim etc. he also accuses certain chattwrs of giving him a bad reputation for being a creepy pervert etc. again a different admin member stated he had reports of hells creepy behaviour……. But hells still likes to disregard that information and again play the THERE PICKING ON ME GAME

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Really? Even I didn’t know about that meeting. What good is being clique boss if I’m not told of vital data such as this? Pmsl. :p:p Ignoring that I missed out, nothing you say surprises me at all. I guess people have seen for themselves what he’s like, and more so every day.
It was when u deactivated. But yep 100% true. Unlike the bs he’s spouting

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I remember a while about admin poco made a private group via inbox. Members of this group included me poco himself daisy and hells. It was proven that none of hells private information was posted by accused chatters of the so called clique and one of the last messages was that admin poco was not interested in the drama… and that hells should basically stop with the accusations etc or her would be banned from uk.co.uj and uk.com
Obviously hells won’t share that with chat members because he likes to miss parts out and play some kind of innocent victim etc. he also accuses certain chattwrs of giving him a bad reputation for being a creepy pervert etc. again a different admin member stated he had reports of hells creepy behaviour……. But hells still likes to disregard that information and again play the THERE PICKING ON ME GAME
You really are the nasty person who others on this site have told me about eh ?
So you never posted a photo of a Swan eh ? and you never asked me for permission to post more of the photos which you claim to have ? and yo never (in a main chatroom) called my daughter a dirty **** ? You are so prim and proper you would never say those things eh ?
Surprise ,surprise i do have screenshots of you typing exactly that and i won`t send them to you or yours but i will if ii asked send to admin.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Really? Even I didn’t know about that meeting. What good is being clique boss if I’m not told of vital data such as this? Pmsl. :p:p Ignoring that I missed out, nothing you say surprises me at all. I guess people have seen for themselves what he’s like, and more so every day.
You mean to say that you were never informed about this 4 way meeting in Poco`s private room ?? some friends you have .
I was banned that week but the truth never came out as ( typical) it was just me against tink and daisy which seems a bit unbalanced on reflection.
As long as you can control mods & admin it never will. .

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
You really are the nasty person who others on this site have told me about eh ?
So you never posted a photo of a Swan eh ? and you never asked me for permission to post more of the photos which you claim to have ? and yo never (in a main chatroom) called my daughter a dirty **** ? You are so prim and proper you would never say those things eh ?
Surprise ,surprise i do have screenshots of you typing exactly that and i won`t send them to you or yours but i will if ii asked send to admin.
Do u spend ur time screenshotin? If u have the proof send them to admin ffs il gladly take a ban if u can prove all ur bull sh**. Do u really think i care what anyone thinks of me on here ? Unlike u I don’t… its a chat site not my personal life. But tbh ur not really popular on here with how many ( none clique members) type about u. Remember the status u put on askin chatters to say if they thought u was a creepy pervert??? How many actually did say yes …

W

WolfeSwitche

Yeah and you are precisely the sort of person to do it !
Yet more accusations... at least it's not me this time.
You mean to say that you were never informed about this 4 way meeting in Poco`s private room ?? some friends you have .
I was banned that week but the truth never came out as ( typical) it was just me against tink and daisy which seems a bit unbalanced on reflection.
As long as you can control mods & admin it never will. .
How can they inform him if he wasn't here?

Back