People who know people from other forums

W

WolfeSwitche

I`m till waiting an apology from a member after 4 years .Called me a very nasty name and alll asked was an apology but the person is too proud to admit he posted something wrong .
Did YOu look at the above comments which i made in response to your Sceenshot ? or are you just trying to cause trouble ?.
You are impossible!
Where is that ?
The envelope icon. Same place you responded to my message.

W

WolfeSwitche

So games are being played ? . Who can trust who now ?.

Forums - Free Chat Rooms - UkChat.com

WolfeSwitche

Lies​

• Participants
    • WolfeSwitche
    • hell2bwith76
  • Start dateMay 4, 2022
EditStarMark unreadLeave
[IMG alt="WolfeSwitche"]https://ukchat.com/forum/data/avatars/m/29/29969.jpg?1652212676[/IMG]

WolfeSwitche

UKChat Familiar​

May 4, 2022

I'd really like to sort this...

Do you not remember? At all?

You pm'd me the other night. Said you couldn't remember then launched into "I bet you're a teacher"

[IMG alt="hell2bwith76"]https://ukchat.com/forum/data/avatars/m/1/1092.jpg?1544056549[/IMG]

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert​

May 4, 2022

You pm'd me the other night. Said you couldn't remember then launched into "I bet you're a teacher"
Sorry but i can`t remember the conversation . Refresh my meory please on the details of the conversation ?.

Like Reply
[IMG alt="hell2bwith76"]https://ukchat.com/forum/data/avatars/m/1/1092.jpg?1544056549[/IMG]

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert​

May 4, 2022
"
I’m still awaiting your apology for accusing me of being ‘crafty’. Any time will do.
That's a point.....

@hell2bwith76 You accused me of lying the other day......
Where?
About what?

Can you explain please?"

Tis was your post today .Note that it includes a post from BadInfluence so which so why ?.

Like Reply
[IMG alt="WolfeSwitche"]https://ukchat.com/forum/data/avatars/m/29/29969.jpg?1652212676[/IMG]

WolfeSwitche

UKChat Familiar​

May 4, 2022
The post by Bad reminded me of your PM, that's all.

We were in 40s about a week ago. I messaged you to ask where I'd lied (you said in room I lied. It was when you were arguing with Jaymi)

You said I'd belittled you on the forums but couldn't/wouldn't say how or where.

Hells, if you have a problem with me, let's thrash it out like adults?
If it's just something said in the heat of the moment, let's just apologise and move on?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert​

May 4, 2022

We were in 40s about a week ago. I messaged you to ask where I'd lied (you said in room I lied. It was when you were arguing with Jaymi)

You said I'd belittled you on the forums but couldn't/wouldn't say how or where.

If it's just something said in the heat of the moment, let's just apologise and move on?
I`ll apologise now but i can`t even remember having any discord in the chatrooms with you .It`s possible that i had discord with you in Forums though .
To be honest though ,and you may have read it differently,i DO remember having some discord with BadInfluence during which i said he was trying to "belitle me" ,( because he regularly does !) rather than make some positive remark.I thought that was in Forums .
Anyway ,i`m going to apologise for any errors of judgement which may have involved you and i don`t intend to say any more about the episode .

One other point which you have made is about me and discord with Jaym ... whoever.
One day i entered the chatroom ,where i had always been sociable with Jay and when i sai "hello " to her as i always did when she seemed to turn into a firey Dragon ! calling me "2 faced " etc , I also had no idea what she was on about either but have left it for dead . How would i be 2 faced ? with any one in chatrooms . I`m married ,quite happily thanks ,and nobody in UKChatters "owns " me .
"2 faced " indeed its dam childish .

You don`t have to reply to this message unless you can add any more ?
Thank you .

Like Reply

BoldItalicMore options…

Insert linkInsert imageMore options…
UndoMore options…
Preview

Font sizeText colorFont familyAlignment
  • Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text
Paragraph formatStrike-throughUnderlineInline spoilerInline code
SmiliesQuoteMedia

That's our PM's....
I don't see how you've deduced I'm Sam. If you think I am, report me. I'm happy for admin to look into into it.
When they confirm I'm not anyone other than myself perhaps you'll quit with your wild accusations.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He's since had digs at me, snide comments or creepy "compliments" and inappropiate questions.

This was a response from her to another forum poster . Can that poster show me any evidence of the accusations ? especially the "inappropriat" ones ? please .
Thank you .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Forums - Free Chat Rooms - UkChat.com
WolfeSwitche

Lies​

• Participants
    • WolfeSwitche
    • hell2bwith76
  • Start dateMay 4, 2022
EditStarMark unreadLeave

WolfeSwitche

UKChat Familiar​

May 4, 2022

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert​

May 4, 2022

Sorry but i can`t remember the conversation . Refresh my meory please on the details of the conversation ?.

Like Reply

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert​

May 4, 2022
"

That's a point.....

@hell2bwith76 You accused me of lying the other day......
Where?
About what?

Can you explain please?"

Tis was your post today .Note that it includes a post from BadInfluence so which so why ?.

Like Reply

WolfeSwitche

UKChat Familiar​

May 4, 2022

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert​

May 4, 2022

I`ll apologise now but i can`t even remember having any discord in the chatrooms with you .It`s possible that i had discord with you in Forums though .
To be honest though ,and you may have read it differently,i DO remember having some discord with BadInfluence during which i said he was trying to "belitle me" ,( because he regularly does !) rather than make some positive remark.I thought that was in Forums .
Anyway ,i`m going to apologise for any errors of judgement which may have involved you and i don`t intend to say any more about the episode .

One other point which you have made is about me and discord with Jaym ... whoever.
One day i entered the chatroom ,where i had always been sociable with Jay and when i sai "hello " to her as i always did when she seemed to turn into a firey Dragon ! calling me "2 faced " etc , I also had no idea what she was on about either but have left it for dead . How would i be 2 faced ? with any one in chatrooms . I`m married ,quite happily thanks ,and nobody in UKChatters "owns " me .
"2 faced " indeed its dam childish .

You don`t have to reply to this message unless you can add any more ?
Thank you .

Like Reply

BoldItalicMore options…

Insert linkInsert imageMore options…
UndoMore options…
Preview

Font sizeText colorFont familyAlignment
  • Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text
Paragraph formatStrike-throughUnderlineInline spoilerInline code
SmiliesQuoteMedia

That's our PM's....
I don't see how you've deduced I'm Sam. If you think I am, report me. I'm happy for admin to look into into it.
When they confirm I'm not anyone other than myself perhaps you'll quit with your wild accusations.
I can`t follow most of that ! it`s way too long .
In a recent post you told me that YOUR message was in my personal message box,the one with a letter box symbol yes ? . So i go to check there and the message is from SamBaly not Wolfswitche so i`m guessing that they are one and the same person ?.

W

WolfeSwitche

I can`t follow most of that ! it`s way too long .
In a recent post you told me that YOUR message was in my personal message box,the one with a letter box symbol yes ? . So i go to check there and the message is from SamBaly not Wolfswitche so i`m guessing that they are one and the same person ?.
What message?

The ones above?

W

WolfeSwitche

I've just messaged you again, on that thread of our messages. If it appears under Sam's name, please screenshot it and report to admin.

W

WolfeSwitche

This was a response from her to another forum poster . Can that poster show me any evidence of the accusations ? especially the "inappropriat" ones ? please .
Thank you .
On the Hooters thread.

Asking if my rapist was a creepy old man and saying I had nice leg, calling me babe.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Asking if my rapist was a creepy old man and saying I had nice leg, calling me babe.
Ohhhh that rubbish ! Well i admit i remember saying that you had nice legs .I can`t see how that makes me a creepy old man !( do you remember me cmmenting that they were ugly legs as you got so angry at me saying they were nice ? ). calling you babe was just to annoy you after you had called me a few names ,if you remember ?. As for the rapist thing ,i never said any such thing . I think you got the wrong person again unless you have some evidence of that event ?
Would you like to know why i know that it wasn`t me ? Because i know that the word "Rape",in any context is a bannable offence in the chatrooms ,so i don`t use it ,simple as that .

Last edited:
W

WolfeSwitche

Why are you writing some of this in the main thread and some in a PM ??????
So that it's documented.
Ohhhh that rubbish ! Well i admit i remember saying that you had nice legs .I can`t see how that makes me a creepy old man ! calling you babe was just to annoy you after you had called me a few names ,if you remember ?. As for the rapist thing ,i never said any such thing . I think you got the wrong person again unless you have some evidence of that event ?
Would you like to know why i know that it wasn`t me ? Because i know that the word "Rape",in any context is a bannable offence in the chatrooms ,so i don`t use it ,simple as that .
See post 571 on Hooters thread.

Back