People who know people from other forums

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
and a copy to Sam also in order for other than you to have chance to respond

We don't get on, that's fine, feel free to send me a copy, and I will give you an objective opinion. It also makes sense to redact names you do not want to be involved and which is the norm in criminal prosecutions, etc.

I also have no idea why you keep typing to communicate with the airhead who has an extremely limited view of the world and people in general. A one-dimensional incredibly stupid woman. You would have to constantly kiss her arse for weeks on end and tell her how fantastic she is before she typed to you with any respect.

S

Saphire

We don't get on, that's fine, feel free to send me a copy, and I will give you an objective opinion. It also makes sense to redact names you do not want to be involved and which is the norm in criminal prosecutions, etc.

I also have no idea why you keep typing to communicate with the airhead who has an extremely limited view of the world and people in general. A one-dimensional incredibly stupid woman. You would have to constantly kiss her arse for weeks on end and tell her how fantastic she is before she typed to you with any respect.
Please stop fantasising abut me.....it's embarrassing:eek:.

SamBally

Reaction score
Please stop fantasising abut me.....it's embarrassing:eek:.
It's embarrassing an old woman believes a much younger woman would have any interest in her at all.

It's really rather creepy.

An incredibly stupid airhead for good reason.

S

Saphire

It's embarrassing an old woman believes a much younger woman would have any interest in her at all.

It's really rather creepy.

An incredibly stupid airhead for good reason.
If I was 70 I would have more class in my little finger than you have in your whole body....but then you already know that.;)

That's why you continuously make posts about me, and others, you are an unhappy soul, who derives pleasure from trolling the people you presume are happier than you.
You try to bring them down, and when you fail, you try harder....it's not a healthy way to live.:(

I have no intention of ignoring you though...I will retaliate as and when, trolls like you need to know that their words are futile.....so now and again, I will remind you of it. ;)

SamBally

Reaction score
If I was 70 I would have more class in my little finger than you have in your whole body....but then you already know that.;)

That's why you continuously make posts about me, and others, you are an unhappy soul, who derives pleasure from trolling the people you presume are happier than you.
You try to bring them down, and when you fail, you try harder....it's not a healthy way to live.:(

I have no intention of ignoring you though...I will retaliate as and when, trolls like you need to know that their words are futile.....so now and again, I will remind you of it. ;)

Your BIG problem is, you incredibly stupid airhead, is that IT'S actually you or your sleazy sidekicks who do it including on this thread.

You even made a thread to do it such are your stalky intentions. YOU constantly dig away mentioning either my name or one other name.

Do you suppose, you INCREDIBLY stupid woman, that no one else has noticed?

S

Saphire

Your BIG problem is, you incredibly stupid airhead, is that IT'S actually you or your sleazy sidekicks who do it including on this thread.

You even made a thread to do it such are your stalky intentions. YOU constantly dig away mentioning either my name or one other name.

Do you suppose, you INCREDIBLY stupid woman, that no one else has noticed?
You have just made a thread to do the exact thing you have accused me of doing.
Projection alert.:D:D:D

SamBally

Reaction score
You have just made a thread to do the exact thing you have accused me of doing.
Projection alert.:D:D:D

Bitter old lady, a party princess, 40 years ago, an airhead so lacking in any self-esteem, she spends her old age, alone, trolling other chatters online. ;)

"Projection indeed."

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

This is the screenshot i think !
Why would you even consider discussing this matter on a public forum? If I have any questions I’ll respond to your PM. I will say here that I’ve received you PM, just so folk know you’ve met your word.
It was you who keeps asking me about it .
I can`t send it ,it won`t allow me to .Why i dont know but maybe it`s because i deleted the name of the member who was posting to me in PM .
If i can find a way i will send ,thats a promise .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Sorry about the lack of what i promised ,that screenshot . For some unknown to me reason it wont send . It may be the size of it or because i did alter it to exclude other names which they may wish to stay out of it .
As i have told Bad ,if i can find a way to send i will . It isn`t very long but it proves what i say about cliques on here and the bullying of a few members by those cliques ( me being ones i think ?)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Feel free to respond to my PM which should allow you to send it now.
I don`t think it will ,i tried it with Bad and it wouldn`t accept the size of file .
I need to find a way to transpose it without corrupting it .Other than that i would need to include the 3rd party names . I`m confident that you wouldn`t say anything about that but i wouldn`t trust Bad to leave out the other names and start a war !

Reaction score
We should all stop denying it, its clear that only a couple of people uses these forums and all the chatters here are accounts created by these few people. At the most I'd say theres two people here typing on multiple accounts and its appearing that one of you is Elvis.

SamBally

Reaction score
I`m confident that you wouldn`t say anything

Of course, I wouldn't. He however would so DON'T send him anything at all is my advice.

All he will do is mock and bully you.

Try shrinking (editing) it in Paint, etc.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We should all stop denying it, its clear that only a couple of people uses these forums and all the chatters here are accounts created by these few people. At the most I'd say theres two people here typing on multiple accounts and its appearing that one of you is Elvis.
I find it difficult to type on one account ! so you ai`nt thinking about me eh ?:)

Back