People who know people from other forums

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'll await your apology.
You had one ,don`t try to be facetious .

Now maybe you can see why i said that you behave like BadInfluence ...making demands from people but never answering anything which might go against his ego !.

W

WolfeSwitche

Got it ..."
hell2bwith76 said:
Forgive me ,please don`t call me a "creepy old man "
Was it a "creepy old man who" raped you ?"

In answer to you talking about being raped and then calling me a creepy old man as if aligning me with the person who raped you .

Got it ..."
hell2bwith76 said:
Forgive me ,please don`t call me a "creepy old man "
Was it a "creepy old man who" raped you ?"

In answer to you talking about being raped and then calling me a creepy old man as if aligning me with the person who raped you .
You ARE a creepy old man.

Again, "as if aligning" ...
Stop assuming.

Perhaps i should be asking YOu for an apology .
Sorry for calling you a creepy old man. I stand by that statement.

Do you stand by yours?

You accused me of being other chatters, accused me of lying, yet have no proof.

You blame everyone but yourself.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Here is lurky right on cue... Reminding everyone else how he constantly stirs the shi/t in the background, fans the flames of any conflict, and constantly sticks his beak into other peoples arguments.

This is how he draws other people into his online obsessions.

This is his chosen full-time lifestyle.

SamBally

Reaction score
Here he is... after stalking me again last night with his inappropriate "giggles" five seconds after I randomly posted.

It's never his fault.

Everyone else is to blame for his stalky habits.

He always gleefully takes it upon himself to speak on behalf of women in conflict with others who obviously are not capable of thinking and speaking for themselves.

But that's not all he does.

He is completely obsessed with Hell2bewith76, he is a sly old dog and now rather than directly attack Hell as he has for years, and after being warned, he now constantly attacks and needles him under the guise of Hells conflict with other people instead.

Fanning the flames to give himself the opportunity to continue harassing Hell.

A prolonged campaign of hate (stalking) that has gone on for years.

Similar to the way you harass and stalk me.

And just because 'some' of the women you constantly patronise enjoy having a man defending their 'honour' doesn't mean other women don't recognise exactly what you do.

SamBally

Reaction score
A stalky old pest.

This is his life.

His lifestyle.

Old dogs like him know their own tricks best.

SamBally

Reaction score
So posting a smiley is your idea of “stalking” now is it? Pmsl.

Btw, and other than the creepy and stalky out of context "PMSL" when another chatter describes his behavior as very stalky.

This creepy old man denies being a serial stalker because obviously, he deems it appropriate to "giggle" on threads discussing newborn infants, "dingy people" drowning in the English Channel.

SamBally

Reaction score
So posting a smiley is your idea of “stalking” now is it? Pmsl.

A creepy old man who lurks on this site day and night giving me a creepy "lol" literally seconds after I have randomly posted and whatever the topic.

Hundreds of them.

For months on end.

When he isn't harassing Helll2bewith76.

Either directly or indirectly.

But it isn't creepy stalking according to him.

That behavior is perfectly normal according to Christopher who is an OAP and not a teenager.

On hilarious topics such as the genocide of OAPs during Covid and the deaths of Covid key workers.

S

Saphire

Awww change the record. Your pathetic attempts at insulting me are getting repetitive.
How come the creepiest poster on this forum, and possibly every other forum I have posted in, continuously calls other posters 'creepy'??:rolleyes:

SamBally

Reaction score
Here is his incredibly stupid airhead sidekick.

Raging as usual.

This gives stalky Christopher, in his cognitively impaired state, permission to continue with his stalky behavior.

S

Saphire

Just to digress from petty name-calling and get back to the original topic (some hope):rolleyes:

Has it been established yet which people knew other people from different forums?:D:D:D

Back