People who know people from other forums

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The ability to weed out the dumb folks here.

That's a good start.

Depends on what you define as dumb.

Surely everyone is allowed an opinion no matter how "Dumb" you think it might be.

Never assume your the smartest person in the room, your not.

People always have knowledge you dont.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well that's an opener. Was it actually 'Hell2bwith76'... who you were chatting with in PM?

Serious question.
Mate ,i have NEVER chatted to Wolf whatever in PM .NEVER unless ...it goes by a different name ?to play silly games ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yep thats right i remember that bit but i don`t remember saying anything to you about belittling me .
Sorry about any confusion but i have been trying to post a screenshot to someone and i need to learn more .
I wonder how your brain /memory will work when /if you reach 80 years old ?.
Think about it !

W

WolfeSwitche

Yep thats right i remember that bit but i don`t remember saying anything to you about belittling me .
Sorry about any confusion but i have been trying to post a screenshot to someone and i need to learn more .
I wonder how your brain /memory will work when /if you reach 80 years old ?.
Think about it !
But you were adamant that you had NEVER been in PM with me....
Insinuated I had another name.

You were wrong, no apology, just denial, excuses and diversion.

W

WolfeSwitche

Just reread that...
"Sorry about any confusion"

So I'm not "playing games" then?

S

Saphire

He may use his age as an excuse, that's rubbish imo.
I have seen him call quite a few people liars, including me, when it's obvious he is either lying or confused....not sure which.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You just typed “,i have NEVER chatted to Wolf whatever in PM .NEVER unless ...it goes by a different name ?to play silly games ?”

Make you mind up fella.
Make your mind up too
Did you join this site in Dec 2021 or maybe April 2018 ?? Think about it and show how easy it is to lay a fake trail ,like you have !.
btw it`s now over 4 years since you were banned after i complained :).
And STILL he carries the vendetta ,lolol as if he can move me .

Back on topic ...someone on this site was a friend with me for many years before we were on this site and was still a friend on this site until they were "promoted" and and then joined the "Bad" fan club. He is pure toxic believe me .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just reread that...
"Sorry about any confusion"

So I'm not "playing games" then?
I had no reason to link with you at all in the chatrooms so i can only imagine that you decided to join in on some discord i may have had with another member and try to "beat me down" . hence why i might have said about belittling you .
Point me to the thread which contains all this info and i`lll try to unravel it for you ?.

W

WolfeSwitche

I had no reason to link with you at all in the chatrooms so i can only imagine that you decided to join in on some discord i may have had with another member and try to "beat me down" . hence why i might have said about belittling you .
Point me to the thread which contains all this info and i`lll try to unravel it for you ?.
You "can only imagine".... I'd suggest not imagining and stick to facts.

The "thread" will be in your message history.

And still.... no apology.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You "can only imagine".... I'd suggest not imagining and stick to facts.

The "thread" will be in your message history.

And still.... no apology.
I`m till waiting an apology from a member after 4 years .Called me a very nasty name and alll asked was an apology but the person is too proud to admit he posted something wrong .
Did YOu look at the above comments which i made in response to your Sceenshot ? or are you just trying to cause trouble ?.

Back