People who know people from other forums

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
This cretin and she is a cretin, an incredibly stupid airhead who deliberately made a "name-calling thread" specifically to name call and here she is on her high horse, yet when her creepy stalky sidekick derails her threads not a sound comes from her font.

When she isn't playing the victim role that is.... Which is often.

S

Saphire

This cretin and she is a cretin, an incredibly stupid airhead who deliberately made a "name-calling thread" specifically to name call and here she is on her high horse, yet when her creepy stalky sidekick derails her threads not a sound comes from her font.

When she isn't playing the victim role that is.... Which is often.
And yet...the main name caller in this thread, and every other thread you swoop into (cept your own barren ones) is yourself.:D

SamBally

Reaction score
An incredibly stupid airhead who recently publicly stated she had repeatedly reported someone else for harassment and we all know who that is.

Playing the victim role while she constantly goads and antagonises other chatters.

She created her niche on these boards and now, being incredibly stupid, there is no way out for her, until she finds another board, like her previous boards which she also complained about...

If anyone else complains about stalky men, and this is how the airhead description originated, it's because they deserve to be stalked by creepy men.

S

Saphire

An incredibly stupid airhead who recently publicly stated she had repeatedly reported someone else for harassment and we all know who that is.

Playing the victim role while she constantly goads and antagonises other chatters.

She created her niche on these boards and now, being incredibly stupid, there is no way out for her, until she finds another board, like her previous boards which she also complained about...

If anyone else complains about stalky men, and this is how the airhead description originated, it's because they deserve to be stalked by creepy men.
But you are always complaining you are being stalked...you idiot.:D:D:D

SamBally

Reaction score
This incredibly stupid airhead, decides who SHE thinks is creepy and she has named a few, and no other men who don't meet HER criteria can be deemed as creepy.

A self-important bubblehead.

I find two men to be creepy TWO because they keep typing to or about me when I have made it clear I do not want to communicate with them unless I decide I want to.

But, I have NOT reported them for that unlike you, you incredibly stupid airhead, and as you then self-importantly announced it.

S

Saphire

This incredibly stupid airhead, decides who SHE thinks is creepy and she has named a few, and no other men who don't meet HER criteria can be deemed as creepy.

A self-important bubblehead.

I find two men to be creepy TWO because they keep typing to or about me when I have made it clear I do not want to communicate with them unless I decide I want to.

But, I have NOT reported them for that unlike you, you incredibly stupid airhead and then importantly announced it.
Go and have a lie down dear....you sound overwrought again.:oops:

SamBally

Reaction score
Go and have a lie down dear....you sound overwrought again.:oops:

I am not overwrought at all chubby.

As I told your stalky mate, I am not typing directly to you, I am typing to the people capable of hearing another point of view that they might not have been aware of.

S

Saphire

I am not overwrought at all chubby.

As I told your stalky mate, I am not typing directly to you, I am typing to the people capable of hearing another point of view that they might not have been aware of.
I'm quite sure everyone has heard your POV many, many times.:D
No wonder they give you a wide berth. Fatty.

SamBally

Reaction score
Chubby is on one again.

A few weeks ago she was WARNING everyone else to place people they don't get on with on ignore.

Not that she ever follows her own advice because she is a self-important bubblehead.

Who whines about name-calling while condoning her online stalky mate's behavior while he laughs about the deaths of "dingy people" in the English Channel.

Because, describing her as an "airhead" or a silly c*nt, is obviously far more offensive than laughing about the deaths of newborn babies.

An airhead, no morals, and quite clearly a troll, as the grown-ups soon suspected.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You ARE a creepy old man.

Again, "as if aligning" ...
Stop assuming.

Sorry for calling you a creepy old man. I stand by that statement.

Do you stand by yours?

You accused me of being other chatters, accused me of lying, yet have no proof.

You blame everyone but yourself.
Just go back to your creepy "young " man ( aged 56 ?) he needs you more than i do .

SamBally

Reaction score
I know folk from the old UKChatters site

You were FAR worse on the 'old site' than you are on this one.

My input regarding this conversation is now over on this particular thread because I have decided it is over.

I will add, however.

Christopher will continue to stalk and harass me. That is why Hell2bewith76 is a gibbering mess and confused all the time because abusive Christopher has played headfuck games with him for literally years.

Unfortunately, Hell doesn't recognise just how damaging Christoper really is.

Direct and indirect damage.

Anyone familiar with this type of abuse will recognise it.

Christopher plays these mindfuck games because like most online fantasists he truly believes he is more intelligent than anyone else.

A truly damaged and dangerous man.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You were FAR worse on the 'old site' than you are on this one.
Oooohhh !! thanks for that info Sam . So he has always been a snotty sh** ?:) he hasn`t changed ( apart from name changing regular to try and fool others into thinking he is younger than he is )

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You must mean the "clique" of UKchat ?lol :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Hell doesn't recognise just how damaging Christoper really is.
He likes to think he is you mean ? he don`t bother me at all ,snots like him never have . He has his little clique to pander to his whims so i let him get on with it .

Just remember ,from 2018 to 2019, is 4 years; to 2020,aso 4 years to 2021 ! is 4 years ! hahahaha , he has caught up with the time this year i think :)Chris the Accountant ? it figures . Fiddled books no doubt.

Back