People who know people from other forums

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Anyway ,i`m not scared or worried about the few members of the Bad clan who follow him like sheep . I`m more concerned about WHY anyone would break into a persons other sites and then drop little hints in a main chatroom which they know that only the member of aforesaid site would understand or have knowledge about.
Plus did you notice how Bad insists on getting an answer about any little thing which he doesn`t like said but try getting an answer about anything slightly embarasing about him and you won`t get one ...you just get a big grinny face !

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
It's not difficult to alter ANY Picture to suit your needs or indeed ANYTHING posted On-Line. Words, pictures, whatever.

I haven't logged in here for what, 6 days.... And you lot are still at each others throats.. !

For the (Main) folks posting here.... apart from me and a few others. Chat sites are way of life to them.

Those folks need to get a Job or get out more.

W

WolfeSwitche

How "often" do you mean by "often " ? just send me examples .
You accused me of belittling you... your PM about it then went on about an argument you had with another chatter.

Hells, I don't understand you. We've chatted a few times in PM, you start insulting all and sundry then say you can't remember...

You're not easy to debate anything with, or try and sort anything as you either go on the attack, bring up unrelated squabbles or say you can't remember.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You accused me of belittling you... your PM about it then went on about an argument you had with another chatter.

Hells, I don't understand you. We've chatted a few times in PM, you start insulting all and sundry then say you can't remember...

You're not easy to debate anything with, or try and sort anything as you either go on the attack, bring up unrelated squabbles or say you can't remember.
Well that's an opener. Was it actually 'Hell2bwith76'... who you were chatting with in PM?

Serious question.

W

WolfeSwitche

Well that's an opener. Was it actually 'Hell2bwith76'... who you were chatting with in PM?

Serious question.
Yes.

I messaged him to try and sort things out after he claimed in chat that I'd belittled him on here.

W

WolfeSwitche

Why would He tell You this. What's his story got to do with YOU?. WHY.?
We were in chat a while ago. He accused me of belittling him. On here.
I messaged him a few days later to try and sort it.
In fairness he apologised but then launched into his veiw about others.

He's since had digs at me, snide comments or creepy "compliments" and inappropiate questions.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
We were in chat a while ago. He accused me of belittling him. On here.
I messaged him a few days later to try and sort it.
In fairness he apologised but then launched into his veiw about others.

He's since had digs at me, snide comments or creepy "compliments" and inappropiate questions.
Ok. He could say the same about you. What makes your argument better than his?

W

WolfeSwitche

Ok. He could say the same about you. What makes your argument better than his?
Zilch.

Because it isn't.

It's just MY side of the argument.

I don't like him, or his veiws, but that's MY experience with him. He is entitled to his opinions, as is everybody, they just clash with mine.

Back