People who are struggling should work longer hours or seek a better paid job.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This comment says all you need to know as to why humanity is fecked. How short-sighted can one person be?? Even now he thinks that Covid killed millions, and that the vax worked, even though he’s been told by the manufacturers it plainly didn’t, the only thing it did do is kill people. We really are FUBAR. :mad:
Where does your expertise come in then ? Sharpening pencils and emptying waste bins in an office ?:)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This comment says all you need to know as to why humanity is fecked. How short-sighted can one person be?? Even now he thinks that Covid killed millions, and that the vax worked, even though he’s been told by the manufacturers it plainly didn’t, the only thing it did do is kill people

And there you have it folks ! Words from a fully paid up member of the CU union .
Now you all have the facts to go out and spread the Gospel according to KwisTofur . Throw away your invites for a Autumn vacci ne ,let he and Mollyarty into your souls .( at least until 2026)! hahaa)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You really think I’m going to spend time explaining anything to you now? You don’t even try to understand.
I would seriously like to know who using this Forum has actually had the Vaccine ? or who did`t have it because they don`t even believe that there ever was a Virus 19 ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"
This comment says all you need to know as to why humanity is fecked. How short-sighted can one person be?? Even now he thinks that Covid killed millions, and that the vax worked, even though he’s been told by the manufacturers it plainly didn’t, the only thing it did do is kill people
"

Told by the manufacturers that the Vaccine doesn`t work ? Millions of people throughout the world didn`t die caused by Covid19 ?
Yet the makers are still manufacturing the vaccines ? lol!.
You`ll soon be telling us that Boris didnt deserve even 1 fine for his Partygate investigations ? lolol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So ask them. Although I don’t see why you would want to know, it’s not as though you’ll open you mind, is it? And are the views of maybe 10 people indicative of a wider audience anyway? I think not.
Have you ever heard about "%" maths ?. Let me give you an example :-
If 2% of world population died then 99% lived yes ?#If the If 2% of the 99% were Vaccinated then ,according to your figures ,99% of the population dies due to the Vaccine .
Ergo 0% died with Covid ...oh well you get the idea eh ?;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You really think I’m going to spend time explaining anything to you now
You know very well that it isn`t YOU who explains anything , You just copy/save /post links to other sites .How do you know they are not writing their Theories from a padded Cell ?:)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hells, your math skills may need a little help.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So Pfizer didn’t say the vaccine was only 12% effective, and only for a week before which it drops to 1% effective then?
Did they not? Really?
I never heard the m say anything ,i have better tbings to do than study words from workers.
However i did read that YOU said it in previous posts .

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Yep...I thought I had wandered into the wrong thread, I admit my sense of direction often does go awry.;)

Says incredibly stupid airhead who made a thread specifically alleging other people keep derailing her threads but when it is one of her creepy sidekicks she makes a joke out of it.

S

Saphire

Says incredibly stupid airhead who made a thread specifically alleging other people keep derailing her threads but when it is one of her creepy sidekicks she makes a joke out of it.
You sound upset dear...go and have a little rest, try to think up some new lies to amuse dumber with....because no one else seems to take you seriously.;)
Over and out.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
It typed EXACTLY the same lines to Altair. Or whoever else it happens to be attacking, all it does is WHINE, post negative drivel.

An attention-seeking needy womanchild, in her 60s, who thinks she is a "special princess".

Back