People who are struggling should work longer hours or seek a better paid job.

S

Saphire

Unlike you i have always treated EVERYONE in the same fashion . Take a lesson ,you certainly need some .
It shows as most interesting that "Saphire" always agrees with whatever you post eh ? just like your other followers . Pus they all post the same thing when mention of a gang is made " I`m not in any gang ,i make up my own mind ,blah blah ". Like hell they do .
There are some topics we don't agree on, the difference is we don't turn it into a drama. The majority of people are intelligent enough to know that people on forums have opinions, and opinions differ.

You on the other hand cant handle it if people disagree with you. You try to talk down to them, call them liars, accuse them of being in a clique or gang.
Very childish.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There are some topics we don't agree on, the difference is we don't turn it into a drama. The majority of people are intelligent enough to know that people on forums have opinions, and opinions differ.

You on the other hand cant handle it if people disagree with you. You try to talk down to them, call them liars, accuse them of being in a clique or gang.
Very childish.
One only has to look at who supports you ( likes ?) to know that you do belong to a gang .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
if people disagree with you. You try to talk down to them, call them liars,
I think you have the wrong poster here . That is exactly what your current leader does . If anyone wants proof then they can just read the number of threads he posts to !.
Would you like me to refer you to a thread /topic which he demonstrates exactly what you have just stated ?.

S

Saphire

I think you have the wrong poster here . That is exactly what your current leader does . If anyone wants proof then they can just read the number of threads he posts to !.
Would you like me to refer you to a thread /topic which he demonstrates exactly what you have just stated ?.
I have the right poster. I am talking about you, and your exchanges to me.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have the right poster. I am talking about you, and your exchanges to me.
You want evidence then ?

"Awwww there there SammyBoy, calm down. Come on, tell everyone what names you used, don’t be shy. Or are you embarrassed? Is it that if folk knew who you were they might not talk to you? Surely it can’t be that, nobody talks to you anyway, so you’ve nothing to lose on the score."

Thats from Bad , that nice gentleman who inhabits the forums ." nobody talks to you anyway" shows how scornful he is really to use such an insult ,even to someone who has insulted him eh ?.

S

Saphire

You want evidence then ?

"Awwww there there SammyBoy, calm down. Come on, tell everyone what names you used, don’t be shy. Or are you embarrassed? Is it that if folk knew who you were they might not talk to you? Surely it can’t be that, nobody talks to you anyway, so you’ve nothing to lose on the score."

Thats from Bad , that nice gentleman who inhabits the forums ." nobody talks to you anyway" shows how scornful he is really to use such an insult ,even to someone who has insulted him eh ?.
He is right though....she is the nastiest poster on here, why would anyone want to talk to her?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He is right though....she is the nastiest poster on here, why would anyone want to talk to her?
With regard to Bad ,maybe she is nasty with a reason eh ?. Of course as you worship the ground he walks on you won`t be able to contemplate that .
He needs you to send more "likes " at his posts so you best get back to his posts .

S

Saphire

With regard to Bad ,maybe she is nasty with a reason eh ?. Of course as you worship the ground he walks on you won`t be able to contemplate that .
He needs you to send more "likes " at his posts so you best get back to his posts .
Who cares....seriously?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You voted for the greens.

Ok, bye..

Dont talk to me ever again you tree hugging, oil hating, solar worshipping, wind farming, ffs, forgot the rest of the hate.

Just remember when your energy bill doubles again cause "Mu Green" you voted for them ;)

I know, bad form to resurrect one of your own posts.

It is ironic though. :)

HatchetMan

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Some people should work more and yes some people should work less, its all about balance and what is good for the individual but yes anyone on hand outs that have the ability to earn more shouldn't receive hand outs, agreed.

deafsilentfem

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
politics is all corrupt and its us that vote them in as believe the best liars.but this country is a total mess so just take what we get on our chin.

xI_Gem_Ix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Such a simple answer...why didn't the disabled, mothers of young children, handicapped, pensioners, unemployed, etc etc...think of that?

"CONSERVATIVE MINISTER Rachel Maclean suggested struggling families need to take on more hours and seek better paid work opportunities in order to cope with the soaring prices of the cost of living crisis."
This is ludicrous.

I'm in a job where I get paid a decent amount, the same with my partner. Our issue is the inflation - gas/electricity, food, childcare costs. It doesn't help we have some debt.

Even without paying our debt, we would still struggle because of the rising costs. Before this, I'd say we were comfortable, not living pay check to pay check but now we are!

Some of these Conservatives live in cloud coo-coo land and have had their butt's wiped by their servants for too long. I don't think they understand or even feel the affect of the cost of living crisis.

Back