People who are struggling should work longer hours or seek a better paid job.

S

Saphire

I would rather hear what people have to say in their own words.
No one is admitting how this pandemic started, the theory that makes more sense (to me at least) has little to do with climate change....so I'm not sure what PC is on about to be honest.

S

Saphire

You need to first understand that it’s not a theory, or just heresay. It’s all written or spoken in their own words.
I meant people here...not the words of the high and mighty who may or may not rule the world.
We all have theories of what is happening, we can't know the truth because the little people (you and me) are told only what the powerful want us to know.
So...we have to find out in our own way what makes sense to us.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I meant people here...not the words of the high and mighty who may or may not rule the world.
We all have theories of what is happening, we can't know the truth because the little people (you and me) are told only what the powerful want us to know.
So...we have to find out in our own way what makes sense to us.

If you want to know anything at all ,ask Bad . he knows all ,reads it in the Conspiracy Daily paper .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What claims have I made on this issue? If you want to discuss the subject then go find a bit out for yourself. Bug I know you will just scream ‘conspiracy theory’, because you can’t accept anything you don’t understand.

No thanks .I have already spent a million hours trolling through your posts on your Thread about Covid19 & Vaccines. Much of the time on looking at a single page comment with HUGE pictures on them to emphasise your "advice" ?.
It is fact that you don`t "suggest " anything to members you INSTRUCT them ! God job that you aint a MP . Can`t your boss find some work for you to do apart from researching Conspiracy Theories?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I could say it’s Thursday tomorrow and you would shout ‘liar’ just because it’s me. How sad is that?
Now if you have no interest in the subject, do the sensible thing and move along. Stop trying to make this an argument between you and I, yet again.
I will ignore any of your comments here that are not about the topic.

But you ARE a liar ! Yu`ve tried to down my opinions plenty of times by lying about me . I`m nt going to try to retreive them ,i have better things to do. Saying how many times i`ve stated" that " i won`t be around when Apocolypse " arrives . And that proves that i don`t care about my children ,grandchildren ...but does it ?. It only proves what i already accept ,that i WONT be around in the future ,no sense of joy over that or whatever and i say that all the time according to you .
I`ll say this once more so you understand .
"You are a liar"
Your thoughts and opinions about most sbjects are NOT even your own ! you take them from the writings of others who have them inseted in various Newspapers.

Back