People who are struggling should work longer hours or seek a better paid job.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
You are actually refering to someone as "It".

Maybe think about that.

How about you think about this you creepy old windbag.

Exactly how many times have I also told you not to type to me?

I haven't asked you for permission, this isn't a negotiation.

The online bullshitter who claims to be a "scientist" and also a "psychologist" yet has absolutely NO understanding that NO means NO.

You stick to churning out outlandish bullshit for gullible old ladies and I'll stick to minding my own business.

SamBally

Reaction score
I posted this totally randomly this morning and within 30 seconds, yes 30 seconds, the other creep lurky had given it a creepy "haha".

Ask yourself this, who lurks online day and night like this?

Name one other person who does it?

SamBally

Reaction score
It was under 30 seconds, the time it took me to log out. It's just downright creepy. All this lurking to harass other chatters. Of course, these two particular "men" have absolutely no concept of just how creepy they really are, which makes it even creepier.

Anyone with any intelligence knows exactly what kind of men they are.

SamBally

Reaction score
Oh and SammyBoy, people don’t need your permission to respond to any comment you make, I’m sorry to dent your ego. You do however have to option to ignore any response, but hey, that’ll never happen will it? It must be a genuine thrill for you to get a reply to anything you post, considering most of your threads are (understandably) ignored.

What's this supposed to mean, Christopher?

I am getting a "genuine thrill" because you keep harassing me?

Do you recognise how creepy that statement is?

Then you state I don't want to communicate with you because of "ego"?

A contradiction.

I don't want to communicate with you because you are a conspiracy nutjob.

An online "patriot" (coward).

And a lurker.

That's why I avoid you, that's why you cajole and harass me every single time I type.

You are a crude online thug who harasses lone women online.

There is nothing remotely special about you, Christopher.

For it to be "ego" you would have to be significant, which you are not.

I am NOT desperate for recognition on an online chat site, Christopher, unlike you who is.

This is your life and your lifestyle.

You're just downright creepy.

S

Saphire

Oh and SammyBoy, people don’t need your permission to respond to any comment you make, I’m sorry to dent your ego. You do however have to option to ignore any response, but hey, that’ll never happen will it? It must be a genuine thrill for you to get a reply to anything you post, considering most of your threads are (understandably) ignored.
Nail...head. :cool:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don`t know about him Harrassing women but i do know that he has ,over a few years ,used access to one of my Social medias and posted photos from that into this site in order to make fun of me . I can tolerate that apart from the use of my real family to insult me . Ohh he uses his friends who are well known ( even popular !) in the chatrooms to spread my S.M. photos around the chatrooms
That ,in my eyes ,is unforgivable .,i dunno about creepy.

S

Saphire

I don`t know about him Harrassing women but i do know that he has ,over a few years ,used access to one of my Social medias and posted photos from that into this site in order to make fun of me . I can tolerate that apart from the use of my real family to insult me . Ohh he uses his friends who are well known ( even popular !) in the chatrooms to spread my S.M. photos around the chatrooms
That ,in my eyes ,is unforgivable .,i dunno about creepy.
Have you not accused several people of accessing your social media accounts and posting your pics without permission?
I seem to remember when I first joined here you were complaining about this, and that's 8 months ago...how time flies.

Last edited by a moderator:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have you not accused several people of accessing your social media accounts and posting your pics without permission?
I seem to remember when I first joined here you were complaining about this, and that's 8 months ago...how time flies.
Not "several people " a small clique of people .I do have evidence in the shape of screenshots should anyone of staff status wish to know .
The reason it`s 8 months ago is because you only joined 8 months ago ,think about it ?. If you need an explanation ask the person in question .

Oh yes ,time does fly it dates back to 2018 when i joined this site. It`s not just 8 months old . I asked the person just for an apology but that was never forthcoming and still isn`t, plus now he has this group of friends who seem to enjoy the same thing that he does .

S

Saphire

Not "several people " a small clique of people .I do have evidence in the shape of screenshots should anyone of staff status wish to know .
The reason it`s 8 months ago is because you only joined 8 months ago ,think about it ?. If you need an explanation ask the person in question .

Oh yes ,time does fly it dates back to 2018 when i joined this site. It`s not just 8 months old . I asked the person just for an apology but that was never forthcoming and still isn`t, plus now he has this group of friends who seem to enjoy the same thing that he does .
Just an observation, but if someone, or a group of someone's, falsely used my photos on a forum, and nothing was done about it, I certainly wouldn't be posting on the same forum 4 years later.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just an observation, but if someone, or a group of someone's, falsely used my photos on a forum, and nothing was done about it, I certainly wouldn't be posting on the same forum 4 years later.
Well , so thats the plan is it ? You are one of them and you are using bullying means to get rid of me ? hahaha foolish person i`m made of tougher stuff than you .
Those who use foul means to remove me will eventually regret it ,i can promise you .

S

Saphire

Well , so thats the plan is it ? You are one of them and you are using bullying means to get rid of me ? hahaha foolish person i`m made of tougher stuff than you .
Those who use foul means to remove me will eventually regret it ,i can promise you .

I am not part of any group who may or may not be trying to get rid of you.
I couldn't care less whether you leave or stay tbh, and your veiled threats sound ridiculous, they make you sound like a paranoid fool.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am not part of any group who may or may not be trying to get rid of you.
I couldn't care less whether you leave or stay tbh, and your veiled threats sound ridiculous, they make you sound like a paranoid fool.
To write that you would "leave " any chatsite because a few members are harrassing you seems to me like a veiled plot to me . I.E. " you should leave this site if you are being bullied . Not my idea of a pleasant reply to a factual posting eh ?.
Now ,go away and think about it .
Threats now huh? Not very clever. Especially when Saphire said nothing to suggest she was trying to get did of you. :rolleyes:
Who needs your advice ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It is mildly pleasing that it’s no longer only my comments you seem determined to see as a personal attack against yourself. Recently it’s been anyone who replies to you, and it’s a worrying trend.
Unlike you i have always treated EVERYONE in the same fashion . Take a lesson ,you certainly need some .
It shows as most interesting that "Saphire" always agrees with whatever you post eh ? just like your other followers . Pus they all post the same thing when mention of a gang is made " I`m not in any gang ,i make up my own mind ,blah blah ". Like hell they do .

Last edited:
Back