Love

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I should include this one too....Might come in handy for one or two here...!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No i't isn't. Love between (Two) people is a BIG mistake....it's not in our DNA to have just ONE partner.

We are an Animal...No iff's or Butt's.

Our primary objective is to spread our DNA as far and wide as possible and make as many 'Copies as possible'.... We are no different to wild dogs.

We`re like Covid19 eh ? spread ourselves about .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
The love seems to be lost with you two ,

It seems love does not always prevail ,

But when it does it's Magical.

Abracafcukingdabra XD

C

CrazyCatLady

Is that why you use the term 'screwing partner' when referring to a sexual and possibly emotional connection between 2 people?
Have I used the term 'screwing partner'? When and where was that then? I don't recall, but nevertheless, it does sound like something I'd say, so maybe I did!

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Nowt up with saying that in the heat of the moment nor is bend me over the washer lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
C

CrazyCatLady

Dunno, you tell me - One minute you come across as American, the next Irish and then English (possibly Northern or from Midlands).
Entirely different mind process, too.

I have no idea what to say to this. Wait, yep, I do.
Entirely different mind process? What now?
And I'm none of your guesses, although Irish could be the closest. I'm a plastic Paddy, but also wondering why you care. This is the closest I've had to interaction with you, but you've clearly been reading my posts.

C

CrazyCatLady

I don't care really, I'm just checking what you (and others) type in this forum.
Catching out liars and catfish is a hobby of mine.

Loving the fact that the various personas always seem to appear in clusters, too.
Lmao. You really should get another hobby then, because you're awful at this one!

I'm hardly a catfish! I'm not in the chat rooms, talking to anyone. I literally interact through the forum and that's it. I think you have to actually interact on an interpersonal level with someone to be called a 'catfish'.
And without verification of the 'truth', how can you catch out a liar? Are you personally stalking people from this site to verify your assumptions?

What are you- a psych student? Read a couple of pop psychology magazines and think you can become a profiler? Or is Max and Nev that have you inspired?

Yeah- whatever! I wouldn't try and analyse me- even a professional (well, a few actually) couldn't do that. You have no chance, sweetheart ;)

C

CrazyCatLady

You have no idea what my perception of you is .
Indeed I don't, but does it matter? Will it change the big scheme of things and suddenly transform my life? No?
Aww shucks!

B

Bad_Influence

I have no idea what to say to this. Wait, yep, I do.
Entirely different mind process? What now?
And I'm none of your guesses, although Irish could be the closest. I'm a plastic Paddy, but also wondering why you care. This is the closest I've had to interaction with you, but you've clearly been reading my posts.
He/she will claim you’re a multi-account user eventually. It’s what it does. :(

C

CrazyCatLady

I doubt very much it will.
I was merely replying to your posts.

It's called 'interaction'.

:)

Well, thank you for feeling the want to interact with me. Count yourself as one of a small group of humans who have actually had that feeling.

While you felt the need to read my posts to determine whether I was a catfish or a liar, I had a squiz at yours and let me assure you, I am not whomever you're looking for. This is my first profile and I got here by Googling 'UK Chat forums'. Strangely, it's the first that comes up!

It appears this place has social dynamics that have been around a while and I have a choice (a) not give a turd or (b) not give a turd and laugh at you all for being so pathetic (did anyone tell you there's an off button?).
I'll go with the latter.

Back