Being happy is the most import thing. Love shouldnt be put into boxes. ❤

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1617091912381.jpg
    FB_IMG_1617091912381.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 4

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Someone say boxes, I love being put in boxes, I have a nice yellow one in the corner if you're short of inspiration.

Firefly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Certainly, one can be in love with multiple people at the same time. Though for that love to grow and flourish open an honest communication between all parties is a necessity. And whether all of the love will stand the test of time, well only time will tell. But that is the joy that is love, it is limitless. It simply grows to encompass all it needs.

If you are so lucky as to enjoy love between a group of people, nurture it. Help it to grow.

And never try to hide each love from the other...that is not love, merely narcissism.

DoncasterGal

Just me! xx
Reaction score
IMO ... in love is diff to loving someone ... in love with someone then your emotions are for them and them only ... you can love many but for me, in love is different :p xx

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think it's possible. It seems that Poly relationships can also be successful. But like any relationship, work needs to be put into it to make it a success.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you are in love with two people at the same time then you never really loved the first person. when you’re in love your whole world revolves around that person, you think of them so much and want to do everything you can to make you happy. I don’t think anyone could feel like that with two people at the same time
Just the once in my life i thought i was in love with two women ( a result of online chatrooms !) but the 2nd one ,who was /is very fond of me ,said that what i had for her was Infatuation ,not love. After a long think i believe she is right .

C

CrazyCatLady

Tell that to my daughter who just been shafted by a guy , said he loved her he was texting his other 3. nay maybe it just men . .
Unfortunately there will always be twanks that use the words 'I love you', when what they really mean is 'I want to f___ you and play you for all I can'. He sounds like the kind of guy that when he meets his match, he'll play the victim.
I hope your daughter finds a worthy one.

C

CrazyCatLady

Can you be in love with 2 people at the same time ????
A question only asked by someone contemplating or already committing infidelity.

No one can answer this, but the person with the feelings. Love is subjective and anyone saying Yay or Nay is basing their answer on their beliefs about love....and hate to point out the obvious, but they're not you!

C

CrazyCatLady

people often mistake the word love for attention, they love the attention, they often dont love the person

I honestly believe that 'attention' is at the primary core of what most believe is romantic love. Attention and need.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Love , Love , Love is all you need :)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Love is thinking more about your partner than you do for yourself .....
No i't isn't. Love between (Two) people is a BIG mistake....it's not in our DNA to have just ONE partner.

We are an Animal...No iff's or Butt's.

Our primary objective is to spread our DNA as far and wide as possible and make as many 'Copies as possible'.... We are no different to wild dogs.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Love and being in love is two different things and if you're with more than one person that's not love thats just greedy :)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Love and being in love is two different things and if you're with more than one person that's not love thats just greedy :)
Ask DINO REX the same question?. What would he say?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
When I read your posts I actually wonder whether you have any thoughts of your own, besides what you have read.

Btw .. I see you deleted your thread (to which I replied).

Did you perhaps not like my reply or were you just incapable of replying to it ?
I have MY OWN thoughts. I'm incapable of replying to idiot's.

Back