Love

Storm

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Can you be in love with 2 people at the same time ????

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are in love with two people at the same time then you never really loved the first person. when you’re in love your whole world revolves around that person, you think of them so much and want to do everything you can to make you happy. I don’t think anyone could feel like that with two people at the same time

S

silentfem

one can love 2 or more with having babies and gives one all

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
To love someone properly requires all of you ,

If its shared its incomplete.

Love is when your thoughts are full of this person even when they are not there.

Everyone's different but it's "The one" not "The two or three"

And ,

Love love love is all you need :D

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
at once NO you can be in love with someone and love another its different

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Its possible to love two people at the same time but your loyalty will not be the same towards both, one will prevail over the other .

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
NO you can be IN love with someone and LOVE another its different

Tellyontellyon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It depends on what you mean by love? The Greeks have many more words for love than we do.
If we just look at romantic love? Well, some people seem to think so... there are poly relationships where people say they love more than one... I guess we have to believe them.
Is it possible to love somebody while at the same time being dishonest to them about another love... well... it's not such a pure love, but the reality is that love is never pure.. only the fantasy of idealised love is like that, and that never lasts.

When you really love somebody you always end up seeing through the illusion to things you don't like about them, but you still love them despite that.... And yes, I think you can also dislike them at the same time, and love somebody else at the same time

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Love is patient and kind, its not jealous, it does not brag, does not get puffed up, does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked, does not keep account of the injury, does not rejoice over unrighteousness but rejoices with the truth, bear...believe, hope and endure all things, Love never fails .

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
NO you can be IN love with someone and LOVE another its different

We eagerly await your explanation even if it's only talking from experience ...... :rolleyes:
Will you please use appropriate punctuation in your posts, please?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Love is patient and kind, its not jealous, it does not brag, does not get puffed up, does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked, does not keep account of the injury, does not rejoice over unrighteousness but rejoices with the truth, bear...believe, hope and endure all things, Love never fails .
Tell that to my daughter who just been shafted by a guy , said he loved her he was texting his other 3. nay maybe it just men . .

Storm

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Tell that to my daughter who just been shafted by a guy , said he loved her he was texting his other 3. nay maybe it just men . .
I really don't believe love anymore today most get married and few yr there haveing a divorce that not love that I wint a beautiful dress a holiday and a party

Back