Love

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wonder if i have any Screenshots of Blossom from back on JC ?:)...hahahaa i doubt it ,i wasn`t into them then and never found a need for them as i got on with most chatters .
I only stopped chatting to her/him as i thought they were getting too serious .Can someone ask her if she was ever "banned " from JC ?;), i don`t talk to it now thank god .

Cat100

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Can you be in love with 2 people at the same time ????
(Please note I have NOT read anyone else's responses so if I cover something someone else said I apologise)

An interesting question. As you have not set out the parameters of love are we to assume you mean love between two people who are sexually active? Then do you have to be in love to be sexually active? Setting those questions aside the Greeks came up with four levels of love;

1) Phileo is fondness, friendship based love,
2) Storge is family love,
3) Eros is romantic and/or passion love, whilst
4) Agape is unconditional love.

Given these four levels of love than yes we can love multiple people at the same time and do so on the various levels.

Are you referring to eros? If there is eros I would believe that it is possible to be in love with multiple people at the same time. Does this mean one has to act on every instance they experiance eros? No of course not. But eros is the combination of love and passion. A number of anthorpologist have believed that society has been both monogamous and polygamous. There are arguments for both beliefs. There is a great article by Daniel Engber "Are Humans Monogamous or Polygamous?". You can find it online and points out arguments for each. I believe both systems can work but societally speaking we are more geared towards monogamous relationships when it comes to matters of the heart. A monogamous relationship means that both parts of the partnership work together to create a stable family unit to raise children and further species.

Polygamous systems tend to be more caotic and destructive to the familial unit. When you have a large pool of females to one man ratio they become a scarece resource but also become marginalised within society. There are males who are without mates. As it stands the construct of society is male based and with a depleating resource men tend to fight over the right of that resource and you can see how this breaks down the family unit and causes not only fighting outside that unit but also infighting for resources inside the family. Can a polygamous system work yes but it is not as safe and secure as a monogamous system for the sability of the family unit which all family units make up society as a whole.

Therefore, I would argue possible but not advisable.

C

CrazyCatLady

Do you tell all the married guys on here that they should be "in bed with their wives " at a specific time ?
Really ,you spout a load of shite and are not worthy of my time .
" I actually think that she'd have replied that you're a sicko, given the fact you're old enough to be her grandad,"

who mentioned anyone ? you need to chill out and realise that age doesn`t always make one blind ,or deaf or thick or sexless .You presume far too much . To remember me from the old server you must be at least 70 yourself ! so don`t try to put me down you troll.

Crazycat lady ....she/he (Omega) is looking for someone.It`s easy to tell from her sick attitude to anyone who already has someone :.

Literally just come across this!
Hell- lmfao. Oh my, oh my!
Sweetie- please see a doctor. Unless you're chuffing, this paranoia is not normal. Maybe it's your age. Perhaps it's time to get some of vital organs checked (especially the one in your head).
While there is absolutely no need to clarify who I am, I shall because you're not well and I think it's important to be as clear and concise as possible with individuals with paranoia.

I am not Omega. I will say this slowly....I.....am.....not......Omega.

I will also say this slowly....I have ONE account on here and I do not have multiple profiles- here or anywhere else. In fact, I do not have social media- no FB, no Twitter, no anything. Why? Because I think the whole social media culture is abhorrent- hence, why I do not have a picture of the 'real' me.
And actually, what you're accusing me of, is a part of the reason I don't chat with people. Back in the fresh days of desktops, I was on AOL forums and I enjoyed the place, but then it evolved on to Faceparty, Friends Reunion, etc; then Facebook and Twitter and for a while, I was into 'social media'. However, in 2010, I took myself off. The extremist attitudes, the arguments, the narcissism- I don't enjoy that part of the internet and social media is flooded with it.

In January, I found myself living alone for the first time ever and turned back to social media. But again, I got frustrated with Facebook, don't like Twitter. I prefer forums and reading and debating- thus, I'm here!

I'm not here for the 'people'- just the words.
Not looking for anyone. Don't care who you are. I just like a good debate, every now and then and the cats ain't up to it!

Now get ya bloody head seeing to, ya parnaoid skit!

C

CrazyCatLady

Just have to ask, Omega & Hell....I'm guessing these two are the same little twat?

Swear to Stormzy (I don't do Gawd)- this place is more confusing than Eastenders! (who's dead? Who's come back as a different actor? Who's shagging who?)

*Ineedtofindmywayoutofthestormofweirdosandconcentrateontherealdebates!*

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I stand by the post Blossom. However, it's not my fight so I removed it after thinking about it.

No big conspiracy theory involved.

B

Bad_Influence

Just have to ask, Omega & Hell....I'm guessing these two are the same little twat?

Swear to Stormzy (I don't do Gawd)- this place is more confusing than Eastenders! (who's dead? Who's come back as a different actor? Who's shagging who?)

Not at all.

B

Bad_Influence

Even Hells isn’t as screwed up as Omega.

SamBally

Reaction score
The name is Omega tyvm, unless you're thinking of telling me what name I know you by from the other site..

But we all know you won't tell me that as you're just another internet troll and coward.

I will address you by your real name Blossom irrespective of whether you recall me or not or whether you like it or not.

Secondly, you won't find Alfie on this site. You are barking up the wrong tree.

Thirdly, on the other site, you made exactly the same accusations as on this one.

Get a grip.

Lastly, has it ever crossed your mind that you are the issue and no one else?

SamBally

Reaction score
You will address me by my real name?

Lol @ real name.

Are you stupid or stupid?

It doesn't state 'Blossom' on my birth certificate, so it's hardly my real name.

Why is it always about 'Alfie' with you?

I haven't mentioned Alfie once, since I have used this site, yet you keep coming up with his name.

Given the fact you refuse to tell me what name I know you by, speaks volumes.

It makes you just a sad cowardly internet troll.

Get a life, weirdo.

Lol!

Have you got memory issues Blossom?

Only a few weeks ago you mentioned "Alfie" and then you subsequently removed all the posts (the evidence).

Please stop posting in fits of anger and then removing them afterward.

Keep smiling darling and try not to take life too seriously.

SamBally

Reaction score
You mentioned Alfie and you'll find my posts in reply to them are still visible as the thread was subsequently closed.

I'm not angry at all - I actually think that you're a very, very sad sick individual, as you don't have the guts to tell me what name I know you by from the other site.

You know exactly who I am despite the games.

Love is all I bring.2764.png

I once typed "pumpkin" and Blossom accused me of being someone else who typed it three years earlier.

Enjoy your night Blos.

C

CrazyCatLady

Not at all.
Ok, thanks. So confused! Lol

Do these avatars know each other in real life then or is it just forum dynamics?

If this is simply online stuff, it's very strange to be so emotionally invested in an avatar that you create fake profiles to stalk them. Time, effort....this is unfortunately what IS wrong with society today. There will be some old person; someone in need of 'someone', close by to the people arguing on here- someone they could invest their time and effort wisely in and in the process, feel good about themselves for being there for someone else.
And instead, they exercise their ego on here.

SamBally

Reaction score
I find it somewhat mildly amusing that people who keep stating they couldn't care less about names on a screen put so much energy into constantly announcing how important they think they are.

What do you reckon, Blossom?

B

Bad_Influence

Ok, thanks. So confused! Lol

Do these avatars know each other in real life then or is it just forum dynamics?

If this is simply online stuff, it's very strange to be so emotionally invested in an avatar that you create fake profiles to stalk them. Time, effort....this is unfortunately what IS wrong with society today. There will be some old person; someone in need of 'someone', close by to the people arguing on here- someone they could invest their time and effort wisely in and in the process, feel good about themselves for being there for someone else.
And instead, they exercise their ego on here.
I can only say what I see, and from what I can tell Sam and Omega (Blossom) have history on another site. Sam has had more names here than hot dinners (most of them now banned) and Omega seems to think everyone here are all the same person using multiple accounts. He/she always accuses everyone of being a troll and being someone else, it’s rather boring now.
I assume Hells know Omega from another site too.
All I know is they can’t let go, and spend day after day regurgitating the same nonsense on the forums.

SamBally

Reaction score
I can only say what I see, and from what I can tell Sam and Omega (Blossom) have history on another site. Sam has had more names here than hot dinners (most of them now banned) and Omega seems to think everyone here are all the same person using multiple accounts. He/she always accuses everyone of being a troll and being someone else, it’s rather boring now.
I assume Hells know Omega from another site too.
All I know is they can’t let go, and spend day after day regurgitating the same nonsense on the forums.

I have NEVER been banned from this site or any other site come to that you silly obsessive scary man.

I also don't often type to Blossom on this site. You are a perfect example of what excessive drinking does to cognitive function.

Now I know you are a little dog who yaps when you think someone is giving you some attention but you will soon piss her off just like you pissed off all the other women who gave you the slightest bit of attention.

Choose your internet friends carefully.

B

Bad_Influence

I have NEVER been banned from this site or any other site come to that you silly obsessive scary man.

I also don't often type to Blossom on this site. You are a perfect example of what excessive drinking does to cognitive function.

Now I know you are a little dog who yaps when you think someone is giving you some attention but you will soon piss her off just like you pissed off all the other women who gave you the slightest bit of attention.

Choose your internet friends carefully.
You’re welcome.

Back