Love

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
F dont like spiders or flys :p
I would go with G. Of course, my choice is heavily biased because of an unfortunate experience I had recently in the forest. The first thing I noticed about the forest is that it is big. Really big! The next thing I noticed is that it is easy to lose your way. The next thing I noticed is that once you lose your way, there are no exit signs. None! The next thing I noticed is that, owing to the absence of exit signs, you can walk for hours on end in any direction and still be in the middle of nowhere, which forces you to camp out for the night against your will. Maybe "camp out" is the wrong term to use here because I had no camping gear; no sleeping bag, no tent, no food, and no water. And thanks to my decision to give up smoking four years earlier, no lighter or matches. No fire! I gave up smoking to save my life. The fucking irony . . .

The next thing I noticed is that I needed toilet paper--being really scared does that to me. Since I didn't have toilet paper, I was forced to use a handful of leaves. It was at that point that I learned the hard way that "if the leaves be three, leave it be." Even before that happened, I stopped seeing the beauty of the forest, and instead saw it as a big . . . fucking thing that had swallowed me alive. I won't talk about the mosquitoes, but they were bad; not as bad as my "if the leaves be three" wiping experience, but still pretty bad!

Then, just before dark, I heard some animal coming my way. So I had to climb a tree. It was a wolf I think, or a large coyote. It was sniffing around and found where I had my wiping incident. I watched in disgust as it ate my sh**. It made me vomit. The wolf or whatever it was heard my vomit hit the ground, and ran to it and fucking started chowing down on that, too. Beauty of nature my ass. I was all out of vomit and so I clung to the branch I was sitting on and had a short spell of the dry-heaves, which seemed to frighten the dog creature.

Next time I go into the forest, it's going to be on a motorcycle . . . with a full tank of gas . . . and a tire pump . . . and a tire-patch kit . . . two of 'em . . . and a compass . . . and a cellphone . . . and a handgun . . . and extra gas . . . and toilet paper!

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
I would go with G. Of course, my choice is heavily biased because of an unfortunate experience I had recently in the forest. The first thing I noticed about the forest is that it is big. Really big! The next thing I noticed is that it is easy to lose your way. The next thing I noticed is that once you lose your way, there are no exit signs. None! The next thing I noticed is that, owing to the absence of exit signs, you can walk for hours on end in any direction and still be in the middle of nowhere, which forces you to camp out for the night against your will. Maybe "camp out" is the wrong term to use here because I had no camping gear; no sleeping bag, no tent, no food, and no water. And thanks to my decision to give up smoking four years earlier, no lighter or matches. No fire! I gave up smoking to save my life. The fucking irony . . .

The next thing I noticed is that I needed toilet paper--being really scared does that to me. Since I didn't have toilet paper, I was forced to use a handful of leaves. It was at that point that I learned the hard way that "if the leaves be three, leave it be." Even before that happened, I stopped seeing the beauty of the forest, and instead saw it as a big . . . fucking thing that had swallowed me alive. I won't talk about the mosquitoes, but they were bad; not as bad as my "if the leaves be three" wiping experience, but still pretty bad!

Then, just before dark, I heard some animal coming my way. So I had to climb a tree. It was a wolf I think, or a large coyote. It was sniffing around and found where I had my wiping incident. I watched in disgust as it ate my sh**. It made me vomit. The wolf or whatever it was heard my vomit hit the ground, and ran to it and fucking started chowing down on that, too. Beauty of nature my ass. I was all out of vomit and so I clung to the branch I was sitting on and had a short spell of the dry-heaves, which seemed to frighten the dog creature.

Next time I go into the forest, it's going to be on a motorcycle . . . with a full tank of gas . . . and a tire pump . . . and a tire-patch kit . . . two of 'em . . . and a compass . . . and a cellphone . . . and a handgun . . . and extra gas . . . and toilet paper!

bloody hell i aint got all day readin that so il just nod :)

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
bloody hell i aint got all day readin that so il just nod :)
Yes, I should have realized that reading what I wrote would take some people all day. That was insensitive of me.

On a related note, I hear they're giving basic reading skills courses online.

Also, there is a course being taught every day of your life on how to not bother with what looks too daunting to you instead of going for it and then blaming someone else for failure. :)

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Yes, I should have realized that reading what I wrote would take some people all day. That was insensitive of me.

On a related note, I hear they're giving basic reading skills courses on line.

Also, there is a course being taught every day of your life on how to not bother with what looks too daunting to you. :)
is this urs

Attachments

• middle finger.jpg
    middle finger.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear Megs ...that creature is a poor excuse of a man ! He will meet his just...can't play with fire and not get burn..just a matter of time .
oh trust me he Meet his match lying to her, and all while he been on run from the police..

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
will you just stop trying to fecking teach me how to write i and old not a teenager i do as i please .

Well ... where's your explanation if you actually have one?
As for your attempts to write with any comprehensibility, I fear that may never happen. Education is good for people of ANY age, by the way.
:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well ... where's your explanation if you actually have one?
As for your attempts to write with any comprehensibility, I fear that may never happen. Education is good for people of ANY age, by the way.
:rolleyes:
Having a chat with my son a few weeks back and he said that he had read a study about life and how we progress through it . Apparently at age 25 our hearing starts to deteriorate at aged 40 if we havn`t learned a foreign language then we never will. It`s a state of deterioration for everyone . I`ll try to find the studies to see a bit more .

IglooLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
loving 2 people at the same time is having your cake and eating it, or having THEIR cake and eating it - greedy not proper love

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
loving 2 people at the same time is having your cake and eating it, or having THEIR cake and eating it - greedy not proper love
Of course it is but that`s how most humans think . It`s yet another fact of life :);

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love accepts people for who they are and all they do,regardless of where or not they park their weiner. Demanding they behave how you want is a purely selfish action and the verge of controlling behaviour. If you love someone accept them,all they do and be happy for them.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Having a chat with my son a few weeks back and he said that he had read a study about life and how we progress through it . Apparently at age 25 our hearing starts to deteriorate at aged 40 if we havn`t learned a foreign language then we never will. It`s a state of deterioration for everyone . I`ll try to find the studies to see a bit more .

So, what you are saying is that anyone in their later years is incapable of learning anything, are you?
I think what you are trying to say is that as we get older we are less able to retain the information but it does not mean that learning is impossible in later years. In fact, I think many elderly people would claim they have learnt more since leaving school because they are more receptive to learning.
By the way, this is detracting from the topic of the thread. Maybe you should start a new one on the subject?
:)

CordsB

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Can you be in love with 2 people at the same time ????

I think you can love two people at once, but I'm not so sure about being 'in love' with two people. However, if some people believe they've experienced the latter, then who am I to say it's not possible. I read an insightful article on open relationships, as it has become more common, and it did open up my mind with regards to why people involve themselves in polyamorous relationships. As well as seeking new sexual ventures and having a desire for specific needs and expectations to be met, some people generally believe they can love more than one person at a time. Could having a strong love for more than one person potentially open up the door to falling 'in love' with them?

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Might that be confusing "love" with sex. But then again "eros" is sexual love. In my opinion sex and sexuality seem to rule the world. But not my boring heterosexual world . This world will probably die of sex. I just don't get it . Life is so much more than sex / sexuality. And how can we care about anyone but ourselves when the most important thing in life is based on sex/sexuality ?

Back