Love

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Love is the answer . . . as long as the question is: What is powerless to change the really important shyt?

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Perhaps there are some posters here who would like to post something concerning the subject of love? Let me assure you, this is a safe place, and no one is going to argue with you about your ideas. Just explain your ideas concerning love. Like I said, no one is going to argue with you about it. If you're wrong, I will simply explain why you're wrong, and we'll leave it at that; that is, unless you decide to be contentious about being corrected. In that case, we'll discuss the matter further until you see the light and admit your mistake, or until one of us drops--which ever comes first. So, like I said, this is a safe place, and there's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Here, I'll start us out. Suppose you're walking through the woods and you come across a live fly trapped in a spider's web, and the spider is moving in on the fly.

Do you:

A . Carefully remove the fly from the spider's web, doing your best to not damage the fly or the web?

B. Carefully remove the fly from the spider's web without giving a damn about the web?

C. Leave the fly in the web, but snap its neck before the spider gets to it, to save the fly any unnecessary suffering?

D. Look around on the ground for a dead bug of some kind (at least as big as a fly). Then free the fly and replace him with the dead bug?

E. Kill the spider, and then release the fly.

F Kill both the fly and the spider, and then destroy the web, thus putting an end to this nightmare?

G. Set fire to the woods, thus putting a stop to all such future nonsense?

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Perhaps there are some posters here who would like to post something concerning the subject of love? Let me assure you, this is a safe place, and no one is going to argue with you about your ideas. Just explain your ideas concerning love. Like I said, no one is going to argue with you about it. If you're wrong, I will simply explain why you're wrong, and we'll leave it at that; that is, unless you decide to be contentious about being corrected. In that case, we'll discuss the matter further until you see the light and admit your mistake, or until one of us drops--which ever comes first. So, like I said, this is a safe place, and there's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Here, I'll start us out. Suppose you're walking through the woods and you come across a live fly trapped in a spider's web, and the spider is moving in on the fly.

Do you:

A . Carefully remove the fly from the spider's web, doing your best to not damage the fly or the web?

B. Carefully remove the fly from the spider's web without giving a damn about the web?

C. Leave the fly in the web, but snap its neck before the spider gets to it, to save the fly any unnecessary suffering?

D. Look around on the ground for a dead bug of some kind (at least as big as a fly). Then free the fly and replace him with the dead bug?

E. Kill the spider, and then release the fly.

F Kill both the fly and the spider, and then destroy the web, thus putting an end to this nightmare?

G. Set fire to the woods, thus putting a stop to all such future nonsense?

F dont like spiders or flys :p

Nikita

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Tell that to my daughter who just been shafted by a guy , said he loved her he was texting his other 3. nay maybe it just men . .
I'm sorry to hear Megs ...that creature is a poor excuse of a man ! He will meet his just...can't play with fire and not get burn..just a matter of time .

Back