Is the Trinity Doctrine Biblical?

Show me in the Bible three gods written?

• All

• Proof me

Results are only viewable after voting.
B

Bad_Influence

Someone is gonna be seriously upset when he dies, only to find out he's wasted time arguing about something that isn't real. :D

M

Markie

Someone is gonna be seriously upset when he dies, only to find out he's wasted time arguing about something that isn't real. :D

That may be so Bad, but when a believer dies and there is nothing after, then he is just dead.

So I doubt he/she's gonna be upset lol.

Imagine the horror of opening your eyes after death and finding out it was all true after all.

Not to mention where you might be, and all the horrors associated with that.

Just another slant on it :)

B

Bad_Influence

That may be so Bad, but when a believer dies and there is nothing after, then he is just dead.

So I doubt he/she's gonna be upset lol.

Imagine the horror of opening your eyes after death and finding out it was all true after all.

Not to mention where you might be, and all the horrors associated with that.

Just another slant on it :)

Oh don't worry, I have considered all the options. If by any minuscule chance I'm wrong (unlikely), then yes I'm probably going to spend eternity in one 'hell' or another. But look around you, this place isn't exactly setting the bar very high is it? Humanity is screwed, we have slowly murdered our one and only home planet, society is gradually collapsing, we have folk demonstrating against a lack of tolerance (do they not see the irony in that?) and the whole world is likely to be bankrupt very soon (The US alone is $25 trillion in debt even before Covid 19).

Suddenly have Satan as a neighbour doesn't sound too bad does it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What about if they see Jesus and not has believe in Him? Isn't it better to die in something that for you exist, then die without hope for heaving eternal life?

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Oh don't worry, I have considered all the options. If by any minuscule chance I'm wrong (unlikely), then yes I'm probably going to spend eternity in one 'hell' or another. But look around you, this place isn't exactly setting the bar very high is it? Humanity is screwed, we have slowly murdered our one and only home planet, society is gradually collapsing, we have folk demonstrating against a lack of tolerance (do they not see the irony in that?) and the whole world is likely to be bankrupt very soon (The US alone is $25 trillion in debt even before Covid 19).

There is no another, just heaven or hell. Jesus or Satan.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I think that you only follow people's beliefs, just open the Bible and ask questions out of it.

fionauk

i am as i am but diff
Reaction score
as all religions are man made and the human race is far older than abraham religion.so one is brainwashed from as soon as there born as follow there parents ans have no choice

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So every other religion is nonsense? Only YOUR beliefs are true? Your arrogance it astounding.
Did I say that my belief is the best? My belief is completely BIBLICAL, so any other teachings out of the Bible is man made. I think that you don't know nothing about belief, go here and see if it is out of the Bible. Only people guides by the power of God, can open this link.
end-times-prophecy.org

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
as all religions are man made and the human race is far older than abraham religion.so one is brainwashed from as soon as there born as follow there parents ans have no choice
If someone ask you questions about the things of the Bible, then you should let the Bible answered for you. Because I can answered all questions BIBLICAL, people without knowledge hate me, not only me but also Jesus. We FEW used only the Words of God as our guiding sorcerer.

B

Bad_Influence

Did I say that my belief is the best? My belief is completely BIBLICAL, so any other teachings out of the Bible is man made. I think that you don't know nothing about belief, go here and see if it is out of the Bible. Only people guides by the power of God, can open this link.
end-times-prophecy.org

Fella, you use a book written by man to attempted to prove a myth spread by man. Do you not see how fecking stupid that it??

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score

You should read the book of revelation and see how bad its yet to get

Back