Is the Trinity Doctrine Biblical?

Show me in the Bible three gods written?

• All

• Proof me

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What? EVERYTHING you believe is based on a MAYBE. Your claims are nonsense. Bring some facts to the debate please.
Here I cannot sent facts for you, your problem is th a everything is nonsense for you because your own life system is nonsense. Just think, who is your first mother and father? I know for you it is nonsense. Your mind stories have no beginning and no end. That is the fact Jack!

L

lucylockett

Judging my friend is say something that I have self say. But if the writers in the BIBLE has says that nobody entered God's kingdom by disobeying God's Law, Why do you look at me? I'm just replying what is written. Look at them, not me!! Jesus says satan is your father. Go and ask Jesus why that He has judge You.
Is he back to ask ?

B

Bad_Influence

Here I cannot sent facts for you, your problem is th a everything is nonsense for you because your own life system is nonsense. Just think, who is your first mother and father? I know for you it is nonsense. Your mind stories have no beginning and no end. That is the fact Jack!

Was that supposed to make sense or was it deliberately stupid?

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I can think of a certain president

The book of Revelation is crazy, it can be interpreted in so many different ways, some more stupid than others. People have been predicting the so called 'end times' since the religion of Christianity was created, and no doubt will be doing so thousands of years hence if there are still believers then.
It is crazy because people like to get answered by them self understanding and thinking. They have acknowledge of wisdom. They don't trust in God. Just like the Atheist in this world. They are more in Christians forums than the Christians self.

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It is crazy because people like to get answered by them self understanding and thinking. They have acknowledge of wisdom. They don't trust in God. Just like the Atheist in this world. They are more in Christians forums than the Christians self.

It god exists and is anything like the Bible states it as being, there is absolutely nothing trustworthy about it.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It god exists and is anything like the Bible states it as being, there is absolutely nothing trustworthy about it.
The most people in the world belief in God. WHY?

S

silentfem

religion through brainwashing will give some people peace of mind while living but when dead i wont matter PS as most kids follow there

parents so have no say in the matter

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
religion through brainwashing will give some people peace of mind while living but when dead i wont matter PS as most kids follow there

parents so have no say in the matter
If believing is brainwashing, than the most true Christians are be brainwash by God Himself. Because that power is the best power for humanity. end-times-prophecy.org Take a look for yourself.

B

Bad_Influence

If believing is brainwashing, than the most true Christians are be brainwash by God Himself. Because that power is the best power for humanity. end-times-prophecy.org Take a look for yourself.

Brainwashed by MAN not god. Take a look inside yourself and accept you are one of those brainwashed sheep.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
As the Rabbi said 'Enough already'.

T

Tandy

I have never read a Bible, I do not give any time or thought to religion but on the question of the Trinity I would expect it comes from the reality we live in. Duality requires something in the middle.

A few for instances:

Black & White – Grey area between

Up & Down – The Grand of Duke of York

On or Off – Quantum Mechanics of both existing simultaneously

Yin & Yang – The Circle

Now think of Zero, is that nothing or is it the starting point towards 1 or -1 a singularity where either/or exist but have yet to be defined.

In our reality we seem to require 3 things to make it work, perhaps this is where the Trinity is derived from.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
OR, maybe the task of writing the Bible that afternoon (the lesson could have been language or RE, perhaps) was a GROUP WORK task! And if there had been three kids in that group, they would have needed three characters made up utterly randomly (there's your Bible - utter fiction) to represent Father, son and holy spirit. I've CRACKED IT! It was a DRAMA lesson! That's where we get the trinity!

T

Tandy

OR, maybe the task of writing the Bible that afternoon (the lesson could have been language or RE, perhaps) was a GROUP WORK task! And if there had been three kids in that group, they would have needed three characters made up utterly randomly (there's your Bible - utter fiction) to represent Father, son and holy spirit. I've CRACKED IT! It was a DRAMA lesson! That's where we get the trinity!

You nailed it for sure, deffo some backwater comprehensive school drama lesson, the holy spirit was the kid that didn't give a toss and washed in and out of the lesson, Father was right up his own ass thinking the drama department revolved arround his narssasistic butt, the sun was bullied for his dinner money that morning and hoped his lame magic trick could win him a lunch ticket. :)

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You nailed it for sure, deffo some backwater comprehensive school drama lesson, the holy spirit was the kid that didn't give a toss and washed in and out of the lesson, Father was right up his own ass thinking the drama department revolved arround his narssasistic butt, the sun was bullied for his dinner money that morning and hoped his lame magic trick could win him a lunch ticket. :)
YES! The trick with the class goldfish and stolen bread from the elderly school cook! I've heard about his brushes with magic, that boy. He really saw himself as an early-days Harry Potter.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have never read a Bible, I do not give any time or thought to religion but on the question of the Trinity I would expect it comes from the reality we live in. Duality requires something in the middle.

A few for instances:

Black & White – Grey area between

Up & Down – The Grand of Duke of York

On or Off – Quantum Mechanics of both existing simultaneously

Yin & Yang – The Circle

Now think of Zero, is that nothing or is it the starting point towards 1 or -1 a singularity where either/or exist but have yet to be defined.

In our reality we seem to require 3 things to make it work, perhaps this is where the Trinity is derived from.
Hi my friend, the word trinity is a created word by man. Because they say that God is three person in one, and ot isn't true. And if you believe in God is better to begin to read the Bible. The Bible is not just a book like the others books. It is a book of life.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Mam, if you have never read the Bible, please don't guess. Go read it and you will see what it is.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Brainwashed by MAN not god. Take a look inside yourself and accept you are one of those brainwashed sheep.
If it is so, then why all those magician that you see are doing great things? Did you know that many of them are using demons to do magic? If you don't believe in God, then how old are you really?

Back