Is the Trinity Doctrine Biblical?

Show me in the Bible three gods written?

• All

• Proof me

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The documents making up that book, which I have read many times in my life, are written by human authors with good imaginations. There is absolutely no evidence any god exists let alone inspired the writing of the documents. Jesus probably existed and may have had a charismatic personality, which attracted followers. The gospels, which were written well after his death, are more fiction than fact in my opinion. I think that guy, Paul, created the religion of Christianity, which has done more harm than good.
I see that you are an Atheist, I know that the most Atheist love to read the Bible, some are afraid to left others see that they are more Christian then any Christians that believe in God. So you are one of them.

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I see that you are an Atheist, I know that the most Atheist love to read the Bible, some are afraid to left others see that they are more Christian then any Christians that believe in God. So you are one of them.

You are not making any sense at all.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Don't be patronising!:rolleyes: Sadly I was a 'born again' as a kid, fortunately I lost my faith by the time I became an adult when I realised it had very little credibility.
If you have begin again, take a look in how I belief in God.
end-times-prophecy.org

L

lucylockett

The documents making up that book, which I have read many times in my life, are written by human authors with good imaginations. There is absolutely no evidence any god exists let alone inspired the writing of the documents. Jesus probably existed and may have had a charismatic personality, which attracted followers. The gospels, which were written well after his death, are more fiction than fact in my opinion. I think that guy, Paul, created the religion of Christianity, which has done more harm than good.
Oh yes I definitely agree, documents wrote all by man and not god and the cause of so much suffering and evil ... in the name of god... sometimes I’m ashamed to be a Christian when you look at the actual history of Christianity!

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Not for you, maybe for the one that God has send here to read the truth Biblical my friend.

You have no more evidence of the elusive 'truth' than I have. If your version of god sent you, it didn't make a very good job of choosing its messenger!:rolleyes:

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

If Jesus was around today, and a half decent person, I suspect he would be very shocked by some of the more extreme Christians who are proclaiming his message. They bring the faith into disrepute. I have a vast experience of Christianity, sadly the more extreme Christians dominated my childhood. My sadistic paternal grandmother took great pleasure is describing her version of the tortures of hell to me from the age of two, she beat religion into her own children!:mad: The only time in my life I have ever danced was on her grave.

My husband, also a former born again, who had lost his faith too, and I decided that our own children should make up their own minds about religion, which they did. Our three girls are Christians, the eldest a vicar. Fortunately they are moderate in their beliefs and not Biblical literalists.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Oh yes I definitely agree, documents wrote all by man and not god and the cause of so much suffering and evil ... in the name of god... sometimes I’m ashamed to be a Christian when you look at the actual history of Christianity!
The problem is that you are searching for evidence with your carnal mind. The Whole Bible let us know that the real battle is spiritual. That's why that you cannot undestand scriptures. Read Ephesians 6:13-17. 2 Timothy 3:14-17

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If Jesus was around today, and a half decent person, I suspect he would be very shocked by some of the more extreme Christians who are proclaiming his message. They bring the faith into disrepute. I have a vast experience of Christianity, sadly the more extreme Christians dominated my childhood. My sadistic paternal grandmother took great pleasure is describing her version of the tortures of hell to me from the age of two, she beat religion into her own children!:mad: The only time in my life I have ever danced was on her grave.

My husband, also a former born again, who had lost his faith too, and I decided that our own children should make up their own minds about religion, which they did. Our three girls are Christians, the eldest a vicar. Fortunately they are moderate in their beliefs and not Biblical literalists.
Jesus will come, but not to see people that says the Bible is not trusted completely. He was here already for tel you how to live. But I hope when He comes that you are ready my brothers.

L

lucylockett

The devil know the Bible better then me and you. One thing I know, I know all his lying tricks.
I can sort of understand why you are single .. you really need to stop judging others, you obviously know what the bible says about judging others.. are you prepared to cast the first stone ?

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I can sort of understand why you are single .. you really need to stop judging others, you obviously know what the bible says about judging others.. are you prepared to cast the first stone ?

Jesus might not have wanted him in his gang.

B

Bad_Influence

The devil know the Bible better then me and you. One thing I know, I know all his lying tricks.

Maybe it was the devil who made you a bible-basher. What a beautifully clever paradox that would be.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Judging my friend is say something that I have self say. But if the writers in the BIBLE has says that nobody entered God's kingdom by disobeying God's Law, Why do you look at me? I'm just replying what is written. Look at them, not me!! Jesus says satan is your father. Go and ask Jesus why that He has judge You.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Maybe it was the devil who made you a bible-basher. What a beautifully clever paradox that would be.
I'm not working with maybe. I'm sure the Devil hate me, otherwise I'm in harmony with you my friend. Then today I have a story without beginning and an end.
Atheist life book has no beginning and no ends.
My God Book has a beginning and an end. Genesis till Revelation.
Genesis 1:1.... 'In the beginning.....
Revelation 22:20 Jesus come soon.
It is better to belief in God, then to believe in nothing. If there is nothing at the end of my life here, what do I loose? Nothing!! What about if there is a God? I have loose eternal life. So for logically isn't it better to belief in God?

Back