Is the Trinity Doctrine Biblical?

Show me in the Bible three gods written?

• All

• Proof me

Results are only viewable after voting.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

Why don't you post relevant comments in the Forums?

There is a Forum for posts of this nature.

Too many people are losing perspective of the purpose of what Forums are all about.

L

lucylockett

If someone ask you questions about the things of the Bible, then you should let the Bible answered for you. Because I can answered all questions BIBLICAL, people without knowledge hate me, not only me but also Jesus. We FEW used only the Words of God as our guiding sorcerer.

“God as our guiding sorcerer”

So you are saying you believe God is a person who claims or is believed to have magic powers; a wizard, a witch or maybe an illusionist? Very interesting, I’m just thinking about what Christianity ( mostly the Catholic Church) use to do to so-called witches only a few hundred years ago in the name of god supposedly.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
“God as our guiding sorcerer”

So you are saying you believe God is a person who claims or is believed to have magic powers; a wizard, a witch or maybe an illusionist? Very interesting, I’m just thinking about what Christianity ( mostly the Catholic Church) use to do to so-called witches only a few hundred years ago in the name of god supposedly.

Dunk him Lucy

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
There is no god. Just admit that man is the doctrine. Man alone has and is the ruination of this world.
I agree that man is the ruination (that's a word..lol) because why the heck would God make such a mess of things? God gave and gives us free will and look what we have done with it ., war...climate changes...etc....God has and can harden hearts as he did in the old testament and which I myself don't understand yet . Is that what God did to you? harden your heart? if so this has a purpose but I have yet to understand why..
Stay safe and wash wash those hands

T

Tandy

Humans just love telling others what to do and think, and we love looking up to others for answers to our problems, we accept no responsibility and hope by saying sorry to some mythical being that we will be ok when the long night comes. Good luck with that lol

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Fella, you use a book written by man to attempted to prove a myth spread by man. Do you not see how fecking stupid that it??
My friend, if you believe that monkey is your first parents that okay. Charles Darwin is your teacher, very great. Just let Christians with their beliefs that God has created man and woman, and you, Charles Darwin your model of creation.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My friend, if you believe that monkey is your first parents that okay. Charles Darwin is your teacher, very great. Just let Christians with their beliefs that God has created man and woman, and you, Charles Darwin your model of creation.

You said it all now stop the putting down of 'science ' when there are so many books on it where you only got 1 book on it all.
goodbye you sprouting same thing all time .

T

Tandy

Given enough time the monkeys wrote the book, pure shakespeare. Nobody is stopping Christians or anyone else having their beliefs, all the churches still stand, once lockdown is over you can go and sing in them again. God or science or little green men it matters not, if you choose to have faith keep it to yourself and know that you cannot know, just use it as a comfort blanket when you pass into the long night :)

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Given enough time the monkeys wrote the book, pure shakespeare. Nobody is stopping Christians or anyone else having their beliefs, all the churches still stand, once lockdown is over you can go and sing in them again. God or science or little green men it matters not, if you choose to have faith keep it to yourself and know that you cannot know, just use it as a comfort blanket when you pass into the long night :)
My friend, you and all that not believe in God, don't know how old they are, only Christians knows they birthday. So tell me how old you are, without using Christians calendar. You cannot used something that you don't believe in it as your birthday.
I cannot imagine people using things that don't exist for them. Please tried to think how old you are by yours teaching without God existences.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
There were gods
When man began to wonder,
When there was lightning and thunder.
His beliefs
were held tight, in his fright
In his fear of the passing year
And it's changes.
As all life grew, then died:
Spring leaves to forest floor,
Father, then son: and on.
All return to the Earth, not the sky.
And yet we still ask...……..WHY?

Dong

T

Tandy

My friend, you and all that not believe in God, don't know how old they are, only Christians knows they birthday. So tell me how old you are, without using Christians calendar. You cannot used something that you don't believe in it as your birthday.
I cannot imagine people using things that don't exist for them. Please tried to think how old you are by yours teaching without God existences.

Common conventions such as a calendar are used by everyone, try doing anything without a calendar, it doesn’t work, try going to work on the wrong day, try applying for a job without a birthday. Society needs a clock and the easiest kind of clock is one given to us by nature, orbital mechanics & observation gave a rough estimate. There have been many calendars created by various cultures, it's just the people with the most power (and survived the ravages of time) forced this particular brand on us and at this time. Who knows we may all agree on a new calendar one day and your god calendar will also disappear into obscurity

Ok I get it, you have a god, you have a belief but this is yours! It is yours alone. You surely realise your perception of reality is highly complex, you see the world uniquely, you view each and every event in your life from a biased perspective. You only see the world through your own eyes, you interpret with your genetics, your environmental history, your social interactions, your focus of attention. You can have a faith for sure but it’s always going to be yours alone, entirely.

I do not need to be religious to have a birthday, it would be insane. I am 50, I jumped out of a plane to celebrate it.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
There were gods
When man began to wonder,
When there was lightning and thunder.
His beliefs
were held tight, in his fright
In his fear of the passing year
And it's changes.
As all life grew, then died:
Spring leaves to forest floor,
Father, then son: and on.
All return to the Earth, not the sky.
And yet we still ask...……..WHY?

Dong
Who are that gods that you are talking? For me the gods that you are talking about, they are demons that have fallen down from heaven. God thrown them out of heaven.
How old are you?

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Common conventions such as a calendar are used by everyone, try doing anything without a calendar, it doesn’t work, try going to work on the wrong day, try applying for a job without a birthday. Society needs a clock and the easiest kind of clock is one given to us by nature, orbital mechanics & observation gave a rough estimate. There have been many calendars created by various cultures, it's just the people with the most power (and survived the ravages of time) forced this particular brand on us and at this time. Who knows we may all agree on a new calendar one day and your god calendar will also disappear into obscurity

Ok I get it, you have a god, you have a belief but this is yours! It is yours alone. You surely realise your perception of reality is highly complex, you see the world uniquely, you view each and every event in your life from a biased perspective. You only see the world through your own eyes, you interpret with your genetics, your environmental history, your social interactions, your focus of attention. You can have a faith for sure but it’s always going to be yours alone, entirely.

I do not need to be religious to have a birthday, it would be insane. I am 50, I jumped out of a plane to celebrate it.
Answered the question, how old are you without something kalendar that you don't believe in? Use yours believe kalendar and let me know how old you are. Don't tell me that you have born in the 19s or 20s. This calendar is Christian's belief calendar. Not yours. Let the world knows the truth.

L

lucylockett

Calendars have been around for thousands of years, well before most modern religions, well before Christianity. Humans invented them to measure time, to be able to know when in time they were, to understand the seasons etc . Some used the moon cycle and sun cycle as monitor of time, the creation of a lunar month and solar year, which is what many modern day calendars are based on. Man has used and changed calendars over the centuries, there are hundreds of versions. The Egyptian and the Roman version evolved into iwhat is mostly used today. Catholic Church have copied , changed and added religious holidays on . Christianity didn’t invent calendars, they didn’t invent time and they measure of it. It’s pathetic you even thinking they did, you are blinded by religion and need to actually get some true education about history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back