Is the Trinity Doctrine Biblical?

Show me in the Bible three gods written?

• All

• Proof me

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

Tandy

Answered the question, how old are you without something kalendar that you don't believe in? Use yours believe kalendar and let me know how old you are. Don't tell me that you have born in the 19s or 20s. This calendar is Christian's belief calendar. Not yours. Let the world knows the truth.

Did you actually read anything I said? Your response makes no sense.

L

lucylockett

His eyes are blind to everything but what he believes in. Religion is so closed/narrow-minded , it’s one of the main reasons this world is in such a mess . Religion is the cause of so much hatred and abuse, it’s heartbreaking!

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Did you actually read anything I said? Your response makes no sense.
All Atheist have the same answer, why? Because their story of existence don't have a beginning and an end. So simple true. Just think my friend, where did your first parents come from!! And who are they.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Calendars have been around for thousands of years, well before most modern religions, well before Christianity. Humans invented them to measure time, to be able to know when in time they were, to understand the seasons etc . Some used the moon cycle and sun cycle as monitor of time, the creation of a lunar month and solar year, which is what many modern day calendars are based on. Man has used and changed calendars over the centuries, there are hundreds of versions. The Egyptian and the Roman version evolved into iwhat is mostly used today. Catholic Church have copied , changed and added religious holidays on . Christianity didn’t invent calendars, they didn’t invent time and they measure of it. It’s pathetic you even thinking they did, you are blinded by religion and need to actually get some true education about history.
Please just use for your birthday an other calendar that are not related with the sickle of the creation of the world BIBLICAL. Because God have make the days and they are seven. So if you not believe in Jehovah God the Father and Jesus His son, you are using a calendar that doesn't exist for you. I will help you to find Jesus. Before you go sleep, pray to the almighty God and use this words.
God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, I want to know you. Amen.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
One day all knees shall bow for the Lord and praise Him. But it is to late for those that have ignore Him today. I will pray for you.
As i say the others that knock my door , May i have your address so i can come and tell you about what i believe in?
We all same we should not bow to anyone , If we his child as he surpose to of said why would he want us to bow?.
Dont pray for any of us we lost causes.
Anyway as my Gran used to say 'ENOUGH ALREADY ,

T

Tandy

All Atheist have the same answer, why? Because their story of existence don't have a beginning and an end. So simple true. Just think my friend, where did your first parents come from!! And who are they.

You ignore everything I wrote and come back with that :rolleyes: your arguments do not follow any logic that can be debated:confused: Your mind is twisted around a belief, one that does not allow you think for yourself. I guess it helps you feel relevant in a world that does not care, in a universe so large and dynamic your insignificance is mind bending, you need a comfort blanket to get you through:rolleyes: Pray if it gives you respite, if it gives you meaning but do not pretend you do it for others when in reality you’re a narcissist like the rest of us and only care for yourself;) Get on your knees and beg, submit yourself, lay on your back with your tummy in the air like my dog does if it makes you feel better:oops: I am however happy to just crack on with my life as I see fit, with self-respect I will walk through that vail into the long night with the mind set of Que Sera Sera:p:D

Last edited by a moderator:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
The question WAS: 'Is the Trinity doctrine biblical'?
My question is: what or which 'trinity'? Not to mention, is it a doctrine?
If you do not accept the (alleged) teachings of the Bible, you will not accept that a 'trinity' even exists.
Seeing as I do not accept that proven, man-made disinformation, I think the concept of a trinity is utterly pointless.
End of 'argument'.
Only someone accepting the Biblical perspective is going to engage in this discussion.
Personally, I think the numbers are very likely to be minuscule.
Has anyone actually bothered to 'vote' in the discussion, I wonder.
Perhaps something more embracing would be a wiser topic of choice.

P.S. Two's company. Three's a crowd. :)

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As i say the others that knock my door , May i have your address so i can come and tell you about what i believe in?
We all same we should not bow to anyone , If we his child as he surpose to of said why would he want us to bow?.
Dont pray for any of us we lost causes.
Anyway as my Gran used to say 'ENOUGH ALREADY ,
I pray every day for you. I love you so much.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The question WAS: 'Is the Trinity doctrine biblical'?
My question is: what or which 'trinity'? Not to mention, is it a doctrine?
If you do not accept the (alleged) teachings of the Bible, you will not accept that a 'trinity' even exists.
Seeing as I do not accept that proven, man-made disinformation, I think the concept of a trinity is utterly pointless.
End of 'argument'.
Only someone accepting the Biblical perspective is going to engage in this discussion.
Personally, I think the numbers are very likely to be minuscule.
Has anyone actually bothered to 'vote' in the discussion, I wonder.
Perhaps something more embracing would be a wiser topic of choice.

P.S. Two's company. Three's a crowd. :)
You cannot answered question with questions. Answered the question please.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You ignore everything I wrote and come back with that :rolleyes: your arguments do not follow any logic that can be debated:confused: Your mind is twisted around a belief, one that does not allow you think for yourself. I guess it helps you feel relevant in a world that does not care, in a universe so large and dynamic your insignificance is mind bending, you need a comfort blanket to get you through:rolleyes: Pray if it gives you respite, if it gives you meaning but do not pretend you do it for others when in reality you’re a narcissist like the rest of us and only care for yourself;) Get on your knees and beg, submit yourself, lay on your back with your tummy in the air like my dog does if it makes you feel better:oops: I am however happy to just crack on with my life as I see fit, with self-respect I will walk through that vail into the long night with the mind set of Que Sera Sera:p:D
My friend it isn't hard to believe in God. If there is magicians that are using demons for their presentation, then there most be also others dimensions down here. And we called them angels. If those demons exist means God the Creator also exist. So simple fact.

L

lucylockett

I love praying for Atheist. Some already have accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.
Again you are very wrong, I am not an atheist, I believe in God. I just do not believe in your brainwashed, small minded , judgemental, prejudiced, self righteous religion . Don’t you dare pray for me you offensive pathetic little man !

Last edited by a moderator:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
You cannot answered question with questions. Answered the question please.

People ask questions to establish the basis of reasoning.
You cannot expect a reasoned argument if the basis of the question is not clear.
Effectively I did answer the question in stating that I did not accept your hypothesis.
Summarily, I don't think a 'Biblical trinity' exists because it is not founded on reasoning.
Has anyone yet agreed with you?
Has anyone even bothered to vote on the matter?
Ultimately, the 'burden of proof' always lies with the proponent of a theory.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Again you are very wrong, I am not an atheist, I believe in God. I just do not believe in your brainwashed, small minded , judgemental, prejudiced, self righteous religion . Don’t you dare pray for me you offensive pathetic little man !
If you think that I am pathetic, why you don't open and see for yourself? I know, only the one that God has called can open and see. So that they also will get knowledge to help expanded the gospel completely. Not half truth and half man's teaching
end-times-prophecy.org I hope you don't let the devil stop you to see.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
People ask questions to establish the basis of reasoning.
You cannot expect a reasoned argument if the basis of the question is not clear.
Effectively I did answer the question in stating that I did not accept your hypothesis.
Summarily, I don't think a 'Biblical trinity' exists because it is not founded on reasoning.
Has anyone yet agreed with you?
Has anyone even bothered to vote on the matter?
Ultimately, the 'burden of proof' always lies with the proponent of a theory.
I never said that the trinity is BIBLICAL. I have ask a question, I that have write this question with poor English know what I have write. Just say yes or no, and then say why if you will.

Slayer

Al-Qur'an 2:21.
Reaction score
I'm wonder why many denominations are holding to a teaching that isn't anywhere in the Bible.
Do the Apostles of Jesus have believed in the Three gods?
God Father, God Son, and God Holly Spirit?

I'm pretty late to this thread but the short answer is, nope.
The trinity is not biblical.

Back