Hooters.

S

Saphire

Who is the REAL TROLL here?...
Well, since you ask, and since you still crawl along behind me adding nasty little comments to many of my posts ( obviously still smarting because I refused to speak privately with you)
Also taking into consideration, I have never ONCE posted to you first, and usually ignore your stalking tendencies anyway.....
I would say, the real troll here is, YOU.

Creep.

S

Saphire

I find that ignoring Altair is much more fun. His constant attempts to engage me in conversation is amusing, and he then posts a comment on my page, knowing full well his comment there get deleted without response, and have done for months. You’d think he would learn, but apparently not.
I seldom respond, now and again, just to let him know that he can't browbeat women.
He is very slow to get the message, like you say.:rolleyes:

W

WolfeSwitche

What I was getting at the other day is the following:

Why would a rape survivor use a pic as an avatar of herself in either a pic which shows off her legs or a pic of her body in a corset?
No offence but it looks as if you're trying to lure/entice men and personally I find that a bit off due to your past experience.

Same goes for the fact you defend BDSM, claiming that it empowers women.

What are you trying to do, make men in general pay for what happened to you ?

When one adds 2 + 2 that's how it comes across.

I apologise for calling you a lousy male, but that's how you came across, at first.
You're actually ASKING now!! Finally...

Ok, I posted the pic of my "legs" which is actually to show off the t-shirt. "Im a witch. Get over it!"
The corset one, because I like it. I wear corsets a lot. I'm not revealing too much in that pic.

In answer to why? Why not?
What's the alternative?

I dress how I want to dress, in what I feel good in, outfits that I and my partner like.

I never post pictures that can identify me, Been there done that.

I'm involved in bdsm, studying to be a counsellor using bdsm. BDSM actually has good principles around consent, trust and safety. It's not 50 shades. BDSM helped me evaluate what happened to me and gave me back the control being raped took away from me.

Make men pay for what happened to me? No. I don't judge all men by one mans wrongdoing.

I refuse to accept ANY justification for rape. Be it attire or attitude.

W

WolfeSwitche

The alternative is using any pic which isn't of you, but you're free to do as you please.
I just expressed my opinion of how your pics come across.

True, but this isn't about your partner, this is a chatroom/forum

Why on earth would you want to show a pic of your body in a corset?

But the pics you post are pics of you which look as if youre trying to entice/lure men, even if you're not showing your face.

Each to their own.

What I meant here was that you come across as if you're using your pics to tease men, that you enjoy the power you have over them, but when they bite, you tell them that they've got it all wrong.

There is no justifcation for rape.

All I said that in certain cases it could be avoided.
We shouldn't have to avoid it. It shouldn't happen.

W

WolfeSwitche

Granted. But sadly our freedom ends where the next person's begins and being in denial about that, is very naive.
I'm not denying it. I'm refusing to accept it.

I LIKE wearing corsets. I feel good in them.
I wear them because I WANT to.

My other option is to not wear them "in case" it gets taken as encouragement?
Allow my freedom to be taken away again? Be forced again?

I appreciate your point about one persons freedom ending where another's begins.
My rapist had his freedom of choice, as do I. Why would you argue against that by defending the viewpoint that it's down to our attire?

W

WolfeSwitche

Refusal to accept it is naive.

Free to do as you please

As above.

All I'm saying is that your naivety could harm you.
If you're fine with that, who am I to stop you?
I was merely expressing an opinion.
Refusal to accept it is naive?
How?

So we should accept it? How does that help? By kowtowing?

I'm an anarchist. Responsible for myself.
I do not, will not, accept that some men dictate what I wear.

It's not my naivety that could harm me in this case, it's attitudes like yours that could.

Both of the pictures you mention, I'm fully dressed. My legs from mid thigh are on show. My shoulders and neck on the other. I like how I look.
If some men (and you) seem to think that it encourages or justifies rape then I fear for the future.

W

WolfeSwitche

Refusal to accept it can be dangerous.

I like walking across parks alone, too, because it gives me a sense of peace.
Do I do it?

No, because I am neither stupid nor naive.
Walking across a park alone is different to showing a pic online.
Or to wearing a corset. Or showing my legs.

W

WolfeSwitche

If you realise that your freedom ends where the next person's begins, yet you refuse to accept it, you shouldn't be let out of the house on your own, because you could be a danger to yourself, besides being a danger to other people.

No offence to you, I'm just replying to what you type on these boards.

If you realise that your freedom ends where the next person's begins, yet you refuse to accept it, you shouldn't be let out of the house on your own, because you could be a danger to yourself, besides being a danger to other people.

No offence to you, I'm just replying to what you type on these boards.
You're right. Best not go out. Ever.
Why is it different?
Have a think about it.

W

WolfeSwitche

Stop twisting my words.

I'm sticking to this:

Too much of a generalisation.

Better not go out shopping. I may get mugged.
Better not expose my legs. Or shoulders. Might get assaulted.

Your example of walking alone across a park. That has a risk involved.
The clothing that one wears is only a risk if one encounters someone with no morals or care for laws. So what do I do? Dress in sack cloth?

Do you wear make up, just out of interest? Or perfume?

Back