Hooters.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As a matter of interest, you know that not only can children and old women be raped ( as someone said above ) but also women can be raped by HUSBANDS ! What sort of example is that setting for todays generation? . Not only can a husband rape the person who made vows to him but also ,to add yet even more nails into the Male coffin they don`t need a reason to divorce ! t sounds like the Middle east where the husbands jst turn around 3 times and a divorce is settled .lol !

Oh yes ,another short note . " cuff me ,whip me but don`t call me "babe " ! :) hahaa

W

WolfeSwitche

As a matter of interest, you know that not only can children and old women be raped ( as someone said above ) but also women can be raped by HUSBANDS ! What sort of example is that setting for todays generation? . Not only can a husband rape the person who made vows to him but also ,to add yet even more nails into the Male coffin they don`t need a reason to divorce ! t sounds like the Middle east where the husbands jst turn around 3 times and a divorce is settled .lol !

Oh yes ,another short note . " cuff me ,whip me but don`t call me "babe " ! :) hahaa
It is possible for a husband to rape his wife. She is allowed to say no to sex.

I wouldnt let you cuff me or whip me. Nor do I like being called babe. Especially by a creepy old man.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
The rape chat needs to end please ,

The bickering stops its just making the thread pointless

I have a dusty bin labelled pointless threads ,

My headache is yout fault

Yes you XD

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I honestly didn’t think you could sink any lower. You have proved me wrong with that one comment. You really are a dangerously nasty little man.

I have a long way to go to catch up with you sunshine . you know why .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Am I invisible?

Fkin shame worked hard on my abs

Back