Hooters.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Trolling is your life, eh fella?

When I tried having a sensible conversation with you in pm, you sent me on my way in a very rude manner.

Speaks volumes about you (or whoever uses your account)
I could have told you what he is like ! According to the Lady of the Lobby ,he is King of the Forums ( hehehehee ,some people have strange ideas don`t they ?:)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And you expected any less? You’re a paranoid fool who thinks everyone is either sharing an account or using multiple accounts. Now I have no doubt both situations occur, but you are obsessed with it to the point of paranoia.
With at least 2 IP`s available to you i haveno doubt that you "share" them :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nobody calls you “The Lady of the Lobby”, and only you call me the king of the forums.
Anc yes you have very many strange ideas.
You want to know who calls you King( or maybe it`s Kink ?) of the Forums? I`ll scan my screenshots later :).
They are Lady of the Lobby ,as they virtually live there ! and seem to control the topic .Hmmmm ,reminds me of someone .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So report me to admin if you think I share my account. I’m sure that yet again they will tell you you’re wrong. :rolleyes:
You are such a laugh man ,you are paranoid about any criticism of you and your response shows a childish trend . "report me blah bah "

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your screenshots? Lol. While you’re there maybe you could seek out the one you promised me. The one saying you were bullied in chat. I’ll not hold my breath.
I KNOW now that you are obsessed about a single post which i screenshot . It is a PM so nobody else should really have access to it .Only one way that posting should have vanished and that`s by someone hacking my PC and removing it
I`m still pondering and don`t once again tell me to " report to admin blah blah blah .-"pathetic little person.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It was only what you would normally do. Your reports are famous here.
who by ? your lies i guess. If any mods or admin try to claim that i report a lot then they should lose their position in my opinion.
Ask them to show the proof ! as you always say.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Adverts for women: Be thin, love your body, make your boobs look bigger in this, dye your hair, embrace your grey, these pants are slimming, be feminine, wear make up, look natural, hide your age, lose wrinkles....

Women: K..

Gillette: Men should look less shitty.

(some) Men: Don't tell us what to do!

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
To stop men like YKW, being unable to control a penis and getting all sex abuse/rapey

the new dress code for women

new dress style for women.jpg

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Rules across social media/websites.

Remember: male nipples are absolutely fine. It’s female nipples that will make the world burn.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
a friend got shouted/whistled/jeered at while out walking the other day and she couldn’t think of anything clever to say so she just made the most hideous shrieking noise she possibly could.

Heard the guys in the car go “the f.uck?”

Guys: “Ay yo baby, nice tits!”
Girl:

raptor.gif

Any comeback that involves impersonating a t.rex is a good comeback. Fact.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Remember ,it`s LAW in Afghanistan now so make sure that you take your Burka if you go there on holiday.

Back