Hooters.

W

WolfeSwitche

And you are training to be a Counseller?
Times must be tuff now .if they need sadists to counsel the needy.
I'd suggest you do your research and don't make assumptions.

Not all impact play is undertaken by sadists.

In case you're interested there is a difference between a true sadist and a caring sadist.
One of the reasons there are safe words, boundaries and limits.

Besides which, not being afraid to use something doesnt automatically mean I do. Just that I can. Safely.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd suggest you do your research and don't make assumptions.

Not all impact play is undertaken by sadists.

In case you're interested there is a difference between a true sadist and a caring sadist.
One of the reasons there are safe words, boundaries and limits.

Besides which, not being afraid to use something doesnt automatically mean I do. Just that I can. Safely.
Hey Babe . do what you like ,it sure don`t bother me . You do seem to have at least 2 different characters tbh.

S

Saphire

Too much of a generalisation.

Better not go out shopping. I may get mugged.
Better not expose my legs. Or shoulders. Might get assaulted.

Your example of walking alone across a park. That has a risk involved.
The clothing that one wears is only a risk if one encounters someone with no morals or care for laws. So what do I do? Dress in sack cloth?

Do you wear make up, just out of interest? Or perfume?

Very old women can be raped, young children can be raped, rape is power, it has nothing to do with what a woman is wearing.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with either of previous avi's.
The problem was in how others interpreted your pics.
Their problem, not yours.x

W

WolfeSwitche

Hey Babe . do what you like ,it sure don`t bother me . You do seem to have at least 2 different characters tbh.
Please refrain from calling me "babe"
Two different characters? Only two?

Most people have many facets to them. We're not all one dimensional.

W

WolfeSwitche

Absolutely not.
The minute you claim that you realise that your freedom ends where the next person's begins, yet you refuse to accept it, you shouldn't be let out of the house on your own, because you could be a danger to yourself, besides being a danger to other people.
IT really is as simple as that

Again, stop twisting my words.

So does your going to a club dressed like a slapper or posting a pic of yourself online in a corset or another pic in which you're in a provocative pose showing your legs, as if to entice/lure men..

Exactly, which can and does happen when you're going to a club dressed like a slapper or even posting a pic of yourself online in a corset or showing your legs as in the other pic.

If (as you claim) you just wanted to show a t shirt, there was no need to show your legs, right?

Stop going from one extreme to the other, you are starting to remind me of another chatter.
Same train of thought and same mind process.

What has that got to do with you being a rape victim, yet still posting pics of yourself in which it looks as if you're luring/enticing men?

Are you actually following this conversation?
Not anymore. You're just trolling now.
Oh here he goes, accusing everyone of having multiple accounts or account sharing. It’s becoming tedious now.
Know what insanity is?
Saying or doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

I thought I'd try and engage but theres no point with trolls, which they are.

W

WolfeSwitche

And where have I said you're trolling me? But thank you for your admittance that you are

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
P.S. Whilst I logged off I realised your mate is also posting here.

Yep, I've definitely placed him/her on ignore..

And ,surprise surprise, you get the traditional reply from the "mate"...a great big ROFL! hahahaaa ,Thats Laurel & Hardy for ya !

Back