Hooters.

W

WolfeSwitche

Of course not - Rape is a crime.

But don't complain if you get attacked and raped,, if you're going out looking like a slapper.
Blaming women? You're abhorrent.

I've survived rape, you really are a troll.

I hope you never experience assault... oh wait! You won't will you? You don't "ask for it" by what you wear.

S

Saphire

Blaming women? You're abhorrent.

I've survived rape, you really are a troll.

I hope you never experience assault... oh wait! You won't will you? You don't "ask for it" by what you wear.
I;m sorry to hear that, but very glad to know you survived it.
It's very brave of you to speak out, especially against the abhorrent views held here, thankfully only by two posters.
The majority of people will I know sympathise, and applaud your guts. x

S

Saphire

I still think you're all a bunch of hidey trolls/account sharers, spelling changes, grammar changes, coming from the very same profile, depending on the time of day, but hey, that's just my opinion based on what I witness.
You are a nasty piece of work.
Obviously a troll, but trolls don't have to be so snide and hurtful towards others.
The posters you look down on are worth ten of you, and you know it.

S

Saphire

And you expected any less? You’re a paranoid fool who thinks everyone is either sharing an account or using multiple accounts. Now I have no doubt both situations occur, but you are obsessed with it to the point of paranoia.
You seem to think this troll is male, I suspect it's female.
I agree it's paranoid, hopefully it's just a persona it's hiding behind, because real paranoia is a debilitating condition, certainly not one to be taken lightly or used for effect.

W

WolfeSwitche

And you're just a lousy male troll, posing as a woman.

Just my opinion again based on what comes from your fingertips and your all round attitude.
Well, you know where you can shove your opinion.

You're a troll.

Or an idiot.

Either way, not worth engaging with you.

W

WolfeSwitche

Someone who's been raped tends to shy away from certain situations.

Why don't you just add any ordinary pic?

Why feel the need to show off your legs in shorts?
It's to show the t shirt. I already mentioned that.

What is your problem?

Do you have nothing better to do on a saturday afternoon, than troll a chat forum?
Lol.... oh the irony...

Don't waste your font on me Blossom.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
They got sent to the "doghouse"...

Smile and the world smiles with you.

;)

Back