dating, online friendship

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Guess he's off to look at a dictionary...If he even owns one?...Then there's GOOGLE at ones Finger Tips.!

Some folks eh..:D

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
you got to take the leap sometimes win or lose or you'd never know nothing ventured nothing gained and all that
oh i leapt alright....if i hadn't leapt, i'd have been splattered all over the front of the engine! Not a good look!

A

angelo

You should be charged with assault. Reading your idiotic attempt at writing has traumatised me.
if your so traumatized then don't read them mines are mild to some in here or you've lived a very sheltered life and if you feel so sorry for scotsbabe and slapping orders on me you'd open the flood gates for all she abused in the chat rooms by calling us all cunts so do get it right the next time mwah xxx

A

angelo

Guess he's off to look at a dictionary...If he even owns one?...Then there's GOOGLE at ones Finger Tips.!

Some folks eh..:D
you stick your punctuation up your ass son it's a chat forum not back at school with the spelling police and very low to pick up on it you must have a Very sad life now you have a nice day putting the world to right bye sucker xxxx

A

angelo

if your so traumatized then don't read them mines are mild to some in here or you've lived a very sheltered life and if you feel so sorry for scotsbabe and slapping orders on me you'd open the flood gates for all she abused in the chat rooms by calling us all cunts so do get it right the next time mwah xxx

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I felt real love and passion reading this thread .....

Back