dating, online friendship

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
well one has to set the record straight Poco which unlike some threating me with abuse orders don't you think ?
I'm not paid to think sorry x

C

CrazyCatLady

if your so traumatized then don't read them mines are mild to some in here or you've lived a very sheltered life and if you feel so sorry for scotsbabe and slapping orders on me you'd open the flood gates for all she abused in the chat rooms by calling us all cunts so do get it right the next time mwah xxx
Eww! You have bad breath! Please don't 'mwah' me! I don't like being contaminated with the virtual spit of online stalkers!
Don't know or care what goes on in the chat rooms. I'm sure if she abuses people in the chatrooms, the Mods will deal with it; however, you have shown yourself to be a cretin plenty on the boards, in this screen name and the other one you had.
Now, go and grab your only friend in life and bawl your self-pity to the only thing that's interested- your cock!

A

angelo

Eww! You have bad breath! Please don't 'mwah' me! I don't like being contaminated with the virtual spit of online stalkers!
Don't know or care what goes on in the chat rooms. I'm sure if she abuses people in the chatrooms, the Mods will deal with it; however, you have shown yourself to be a cretin plenty on the boards, in this screen name and the other one you had.
Now, go and grab your only friend in life and bawl your self-pity to the only thing that's interested- your cock!
blah blah blah what a bore off you are do 1 in fact do 2 in Case 1 don't work lmao

A

angelo

Says the muppet who accused me of being WP. Lol
I don't think your wicked I know your wicked huge difference now go laugh at that seems to be your normal response but what else would I expect from a village idiot with no brains

Back