dating, online friendship

A

angelo

you stick your punctuation up your ass son it's a chat forum not back at school with the spelling police and very low to pick up on it you must have a Very sad life now you have a nice day putting the world to right bye sucker xxxx

Eww! You have bad breath! Please don't 'mwah' me! I don't like being contaminated with the virtual spit of online stalkers!
Don't know or care what goes on in the chat rooms. I'm sure if she abuses people in the chatrooms, the Mods will deal with it; however, you have shown yourself to be a cretin plenty on the boards, in this screen name and the other one you had.
Now, go and grab your only friend in life and bawl your self-pity to the only thing that's interested- your cock! y

So fcuk off then- no one's forcing you to read me, you pathetic little attention seeker.
you and your laughing boy pandemic are the attention seekers do get it right and that's not your chat room name I know who are don't take a lot of brains to suss you out so add a fake to your profile now jog on preferably on a cliff top

F

fonzie

Is that a bomb or do you have a condition that compels you to do dead puppet impressions?

Perhaps you should stick to your strong point- stalking Scotsbabe. I'm surprised she hasn't got a non-molestation order out on you yet.
tmi boom boom

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I felt real love and passion reading this thread .....

Isnt that what forums like these are all about.
Listening to each other, taking everyones opinion equally and openly discussing them.

It's a love-fest in here.

Damn, wrong forum.

A

angelo

No, but I did have a sneaky look at online dating after my divorce. It looked pretty awful, either men with a ridiculous list of wants (even when they were somewhat lacking themselves) or old pervs posing with their tops off, licking the air (grim). I couldn’t bring myself to reply or send any messages.
wp and bad influence posing again deary me

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
the moment you were born, your partner was also conceived, so no matter what you do whether its online , down a dark alleyway with minions doggin under a moonlit sky..you will meet that person.

A

angelo

the moment you were born, your partner was also conceived, so no matter what you do whether its online , down a dark alleyway with minions doggin under a moonlit sky..you will meet that person.
heaven forbid now you tell me

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've dabbled in Dating sites but the women were mostly a ragbag assortment of divorced nuts and skanks without a brain cell between them so I gave up on them..:)

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Speaking of dark alleyways and moonlight, I'd hate to bump into freakos like these on a dark night-

tranny-pair.jpg

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
A big problem is knowing if a woman smokes before i ask her out.
Call me picky but I could never date a woman who smelt like a hairy trucker with smokers cough and breath like a garden bonfire..:)

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Call me picky but I could never date a woman who smelt like a hairy trucker with smokers cough and breath like a garden bonfire..:)
If the whole religion thing hadn't ruled us out as the next Camilla and Charles, this definitely would.
Me and Snoop Dogg have a lot in common and I often smell like Patchouli. I also cough louder and gruffer than a trucker- just ask my neighbours :oops:

F

fonzie

choosy too you should be so lucky snob

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
One old bird once picked me up in the street and said with a sweet smile "Let's go down the pub", so off we went, but to my horror she lit up as we walked, so I gently ditched her.
Another time I was helping at a charity shop and a Russian woman invited me round her place but guess what- yup, as soon as I arrived she lit up and it was another ditching..:)

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
One old bird once picked me up in the street and said with a sweet smile "Let's go down the pub", so off we went, but to my horror she lit up as we walked, so I gently ditched her.
Another time I was helping at a charity shop and a Russian woman invited me round her place but guess what- yup, as soon as I arrived she lit up and it was another ditching..:)
She must have been determined to just pick you up and carry you to the pub though. Are you sure she wasn't really a hairy truck driver named Bertha? :p

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
A divorcee named Kath in Leicester used to invite me round for evening meals with her and her son and I didn't mind because they were nonsmokers, but one day she'd undercooked the bacon and it was like chewing strips of tasteless rubber, so when they weren't looking i fished it out of my mouth and slung it behind the settee for her cat but it wouldn't touch it!
I meant to pick it up later but completely forgot and she must have found it next day and went ballistic at me on the phone..
"YOU'RE NOT A VERY NICE MAN AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN" she screamed and slammed the phone down on me.
Huh, touchy..:)

Back