dating, online friendship

B

Bad_Influence

All I’m saying is:

Gravitate:

move towards or be attracted to a person or thing.
    "young western Europeans will gravitate to Berlin"

PHYSICS
    move, or tend to move, towards a centre of gravity or other attractive force.
    "the electron does not gravitate towards the nucleus"

Levitate:

rise or cause to rise and hover in the air, typically by means of supposed magical powers.
    "I swear to God he levitated over the bar"

:)

TheBabayaga

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
All I’m saying is:

Gravitate:

move towards or be attracted to a person or thing.
    "young western Europeans will gravitate to Berlin"

PHYSICS
    move, or tend to move, towards a centre of gravity or other attractive force.
    "the electron does not gravitate towards the nucleus"

Levitate:

rise or cause to rise and hover in the air, typically by means of supposed magical powers.
    "I swear to God he levitated over the bar"

:)
And I have this....."His foot Levitated towards his ass".....damn I'd be pulling m hair out if you were my proofreader..lol!!!!!!!!!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Might be easier just to say - like-minded people will always find each other. :rolleyes:

TattyBear

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not that I could pull if I was the only male bear on the Earth, but having been on Plenty of Fish for a while, all I can say is the vast majority of the women on there are grim, and that's putting it politely.

FlatLined

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You couldn't do online dating on here without people sticking their noses in, and gossips so no i wouldnt

WickedPerdition

UK CHAV EXPERT
Reaction score
You couldn't do online dating on here without people sticking their noses in, and gossips so no i wouldnt
Not that I'm encouraging it ... but there is a one valuable, personal attribute that could come in useful if you were to embark upon such a trifle.
It's called discretion. Sadly, too few people seem to be able to use it in the chat rooms and the Forum, not to mention PMs.
What you say in a chat room, a Forum thread or even a PM can be 'used as evidence against you'. So, tread very carefully.
:cool:

FlatLined

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Not that I'm encouraging it ... but there is a one valuable, personal attribute that could come in useful if you were to embark upon such a trifle.
It's called discretion. Sadly, too few people seem to be able to use it in the chat rooms and the Forum, not to mention PMs.
What you say in a chat room, a Forum thread or even a PM can be 'used as evidence against you'. So, tread very carefully.
:cool:
Exactly so i wouldn't, just happy being single

TheBabayaga

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hello, has anyone met yet?
I met someone last week. Had a fine time, went to las Vegas got married spur of the moment, fell in loooove talked about having children some day, wow..woke up next morn got a letter from her solicitor said " now you pay".. literally just made that up so gimme a break dammit

Mark572

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Can you get a preliminary mental health check on someone you might think about meeting? there are some unique people on here.