dating, online friendship

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Levitate? I hope you meant ‘gravitate’ ? Lol
Def Levitate, souls are a mysetery like ghostlie figures....Gravitate can be derived from Gravity suggesting grounded, thats my take on it anyway.

B

Bad_Influence

All I’m saying is:

Gravitate:

move towards or be attracted to a person or thing.
    "young western Europeans will gravitate to Berlin"

PHYSICS
    move, or tend to move, towards a centre of gravity or other attractive force.
    "the electron does not gravitate towards the nucleus"

Levitate:

rise or cause to rise and hover in the air, typically by means of supposed magical powers.
    "I swear to God he levitated over the bar"

:)

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
All I’m saying is:

Gravitate:

move towards or be attracted to a person or thing.
    "young western Europeans will gravitate to Berlin"

PHYSICS
    move, or tend to move, towards a centre of gravity or other attractive force.
    "the electron does not gravitate towards the nucleus"

Levitate:

rise or cause to rise and hover in the air, typically by means of supposed magical powers.
    "I swear to God he levitated over the bar"

:)
And I have this....."His foot Levitated towards his ass".....damn I'd be pulling m hair out if you were my proofreader..lol!!!!!!!!!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Might be easier just to say - like-minded people will always find each other. :rolleyes:

TattyBear

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not that I could pull if I was the only male bear on the Earth, but having been on Plenty of Fish for a while, all I can say is the vast majority of the women on there are grim, and that's putting it politely.

F

FlatLined

You couldn't do online dating on here without people sticking their noses in, and gossips so no i wouldnt

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
You couldn't do online dating on here without people sticking their noses in, and gossips so no i wouldnt
Not that I'm encouraging it ... but there is a one valuable, personal attribute that could come in useful if you were to embark upon such a trifle.
It's called discretion. Sadly, too few people seem to be able to use it in the chat rooms and the Forum, not to mention PMs.
What you say in a chat room, a Forum thread or even a PM can be 'used as evidence against you'. So, tread very carefully.
:cool:

F

FlatLined

Not that I'm encouraging it ... but there is a one valuable, personal attribute that could come in useful if you were to embark upon such a trifle.
It's called discretion. Sadly, too few people seem to be able to use it in the chat rooms and the Forum, not to mention PMs.
What you say in a chat room, a Forum thread or even a PM can be 'used as evidence against you'. So, tread very carefully.
:cool:
Exactly so i wouldn't, just happy being single

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
hello, has anyone met yet?
I met someone last week. Had a fine time, went to las Vegas got married spur of the moment, fell in loooove talked about having children some day, wow..woke up next morn got a letter from her solicitor said " now you pay".. literally just made that up so gimme a break dammit

Mark572

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Can you get a preliminary mental health check on someone you might think about meeting? there are some unique people on here.

Back