UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Billy removed his pic, guess that means he's out of the equation for me :/

Billy2Sheds

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i'm old enough to be your father (41)
i'm not lookIng either...

Theres a bloke on here who'll at least make you laugh....you know who....

HannahGabbana

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
'' you know who'' is open to interpretation
And clearly you are looking with a pic like that :D
Also if it's the you know who that you said is you know who then he's older :) So clearly you ain't old enough to me papa

B

Bad_Influence

Reading this forum is like watching a battle of the witless. Aren’t you all embarrassed?

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I took a nice looking sort to a posh pub once.
Couldnt take her to my local, cause somebody would have tried to sale her weed, or shoplifted stuff.
Anyway, took her in the bar, 5 snobby type people at the bar looking down there nose at us.
Ordered a drink, no hello from the barman, nothing, bit of a cold atmosphere.
Cut a long story short, 4 pints in, i can tell im going to need some condoms.
Ive put three quid in the machine, nothing came out.
So, i goes up to the bar, called over the barman, and whispered the state of play to him.
Well, he said, in a really really really loud voice, the guy who fills up the condom machine comes around on wednesday week.
The snobs at the bat all started laughing, she went red as a beetroot.
I just stood there for 5 seconds then. i regained my composure.
I think the moment might have passed by then, i said cupid.
We didnt get asked to leave, but it was implied.
Then on the bus stop, she gave me a bogus number to cap it off!
I should be asking her for 3 quid, cheeky mare.

BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
With online dating , anything can go wrong at any time
I know the same happens with face to face dating , but there's way big a chance it can end just like that online before a meeting is even arranged
And meeting someone you've met online can be awkward obviously ! They might not be how you pictured them in any way.
People have lived with others for 50 odd years and still don't know every single thing about them , let alone someone you met online !
It's possible you may love the person you met online , but it doesn't guarantee that they're right for you
same goes if you meet someone off line nobody knows thats the fun about meeting getting to know someone surely whether on line or off.

C

CrazyCatLady

Met a guy off POF once. Had very abstract pictures and came across as a bit of a C U Next Tuesday, so of course to someone like me, he was intriguing and I was hooked. There were a few messages back and forth, before we met up, but it wasn't ages- a few weeks maybe. Anyway, met up with him and while he was a few pounds heavier and 10 years older than his pics, it was the same guy....and there was a 'twist' about him.
He was a complete BDSM freak...which in small doses can be fun, but when it's a whole lifestyle...nah thanks!
In short, I was too vanilla for him and he was back with the ex-mistress, as soon as her feet hit back on UK soil.

Haven't bothered to try online dating since and that was 15 years ago. In real life, I never go anywhere to meet anyone and I'm too bloody fussy anyway!

Back