Covid-19 vaccines (or boosters) do NOT cause 'AIDS'.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
A pair of airheads, bunny boiler angry (probably the same person). Bitchy little schoolgirls who think this is a playground, constantly whining about any subject known to 'man', usually other chatters or 'celebrities', and while they bond with the online car crash that is Christopher.

Birds of a feather flock together...

;)

S

Saphire

You can't reason with someone who's hell bent on being the forum virago. Best to ignore them.
I remember a poster (not here) called NAA.....a virago extreme.
But even she had some humour, sadly lacking in this one.

I agree...ignoring is the best way to deal with it.

SamBally

Reaction score
3 Hidey name changers.

'50% of the global population of people who had a Covid 19 vaccine will die of a heart attack within four years.'

'Every single scientist, doctor, and politician on planet earth is involved in a Covid-19 conspiracy.'

'Covid-19 vaccines cause AIDS.'

Mocking the deaths of children.

Mocking the deaths of supermarket workers in the service sector.

That's only five, from hundreds.

Let's have a guess, which one of the three lemmings now huddling together for comfort wrote it?

It's a tough one, all three are all pretty much alike.

Not the sharpest tools in the box, are they?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
3 Hidey name changers.

'50% of the global population of people who had a Covid 19 vaccine will die of a heart attack within four years.'

'Every single scientist, doctor, and politician on planet earth is involved in a Covid-19 conspiracy.'

'Covid-19 vaccines cause AIDS.'

Mocking the deaths of children.

Mocking the deaths of supermarket workers in the service sector.

That's only five, from hundreds.

Let's have a guess, which one of the three lemmings now huddling together for comfort wrote it?

It's a tough one, all three are all pretty much alike.

Not the sharpest tools in the box, are they?
daisy face gif.gif

hand clap.gif

Maggie68

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
To keep it shortish.

The resident anti-vaxxer PandemicOfFear is now arguing vaccines cause AIDS. For one he doesn't even understand, which is not surprising, what AIDS is.

AIDS is stage 3 of HIV which develops when an HIV infection gets severe enough that it starts damaging the immune system. HIV is an immunodeficiency virus. HIV can be transmitted via the exchange of a variety of body fluids from infected people, such as blood, breast milk, semen, and vaginal secretions.

Moreover, HIV does not get transmitted through day-to-day contact, such as kissing, hugging, shaking hands, or sharing personal objects, food, or water. A new needle is used every time an individual is vaccinated against the coronavirus which eliminates the possibility of infection due to the usage of infected needles.

Clinical trials of WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccines have not shown any increase in the development of AIDS among individuals with HIV. AIDS only affects people with HIV.

It is scientifically impossible to be infected with HIV via the Covid-19 vaccines unless for example the needles were contaminated.

The claims originated from 'The Exposé' and have been debunked by numerous experts and scientists.
Look up article titled: "BOMBSHELL: Fauci owns patent on SARS-CoV-2 gp120 HIV insertion, which destroys the body's cancer-killing T cells." This is no joke everything has been a planned attack on the existence of mankind and if you have had the juice well um hate to tell you that you don't have much of a future. Enjoy life while you can. Sorry for also being a bearer of bad news.

SamBally

Reaction score
Look at the resident trolls and their airhead cretins HIJACKING yet another IMPORTANT thread.

Just remember trolls, I'll be watching.

SamBally

Reaction score
Look up article titled: "BOMBSHELL: Fauci owns patent on SARS-CoV-2 gp120 HIV insertion, which destroys the body's cancer-killing T cells." This is no joke everything has been a planned attack on the existence of mankind and if you have had the juice well um hate to tell you that you don't have much of a future. Enjoy life while you can. Sorry for also being a bearer of bad news.

That's unfortunate news Mags. I'll try and cope the best I can with the BOMBSHELL in caps.

Mags, btw, this thread is about PandemicOffear's ridiculously stupid (trolling of the site) assertion that Covid-19 vaccines infect people with "AIDS"?

Now I know the resident trolls are having fun hijacking other people's very IMPORTANT threads.

So, do you want to share your thoughts about this scientifically impossible, ridiculously stupid AIDS claim, hunny?

SamBally

Reaction score
Interesting. During my exhaustive research into this subject, I have also discovered this particular nugget.

The Exposé who made the original claim.

Source the EXTREMELY reliable Full Fact Org.

"The Exposé has then extrapolated the trend to estimate the point at which vaccine effectiveness would reach -100%. It claims that everybody over the age of 30 who has been double vaccinated “will have lost 100% of their entire immune capability within 13 weeks."

So according to 'PandemicOfFear' not only will 50% of the double vaccinated die of cardiac arrest within four years, among the 50% left, the over 30s, will LOSE 100% of their entire immune capacity within 13 weeks.

This is extremely puzzling... Because obviously, it hasn't happened.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
That's unfortunate news Mags. I'll try and cope the best I can with the BOMBSHELL in caps.

Mags, btw, this thread is about PandemicOffear's ridiculously stupid (trolling of the site) assertion that Covid-19 vaccines infect people with "AIDS"?

Now I know the resident trolls are having fun hijacking other people's very IMPORTANT threads.

So, do you want to share your thoughts about this scientifically impossible, ridiculously stupid AIDS claim, hunny?

Any idiot who takes as 'fact' information produced by for example the Nazi website Natural News deserves all that is coming to them. That's another website producing covidiot rhetoric.

They have to be kidding. No fucker would believe that nonsense. No fucker with more than half a brain cell. This is the Cult of the Covidiot and how far down the rancid rabbit hole of bananahood they have gone.

SMFH

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The article says....

T cells are a critical component of healthy immunity. Without them, the body basically has AIDS, which is why a growing body of evidence points to the “fully vaccinated” now having vaccine-induced AIDS, also known as VAIDS.

Well, autoimmune deficiency can also occur when you smoke, drink, take drugs, eat processed food, lack of Vit. D, etc. In fact, an abnormal gut microbiome is now linked to dementia and Parkinsons. It's also genetic. Some people are more predisposed to developing it.

Now, when all those thousands died of COVID how many of those deaths would have happened anyway with conditions such as flu, pneumonia, diabetes, dementia, heart disease, etc? A lot is my guess. Therefore, it's logical to assume that those who've been vaccinated will die the same way. It's easy and a bit silly to pin a death on this vaccine alone. People die for all kinds of reasons. And let's not forget one vital thing... the COVID virus doesn't kill you. Your own autoimmune response kills you. So, if that's undermined it's not good whether you are vaccinated or not.

There was that infamous case of the The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity about the deaths of 24 people at an upstate New York nursing home, incorrectly blaming their deaths on COVID vaccinations. What they failed to disclose was that a COVID outbreak at the nursing home began before residents received any vaccines. Covid vaccines, which require two doses for full protection, did not arrive in time to save the residents’ lives.

SamBally

Reaction score
The peer-reviewed evidence by REAL scientists has been posted earlier in the thread for anyone who might be interested.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I'm interested in what.... IF ANYTHING you pricks did for the good of mankind today.

Absolutely fcuk all... It's folk like ME who pay for you imbeciles to chat on here all day.

Amazing...None of you actually show any shame for doing it either.

Wow.

What world we now live in.

SamBally

Reaction score
I'm interested in what.... IF ANYTHING you pricks did for the good of mankind today.

Absolutely fcuk all... It's folk like ME who pay for you imbeciles to chat on here all day.

Amazing...None of you actually show any shame for doing it either.

Wow.

What world we now live in.

You spent six hours trying to get a wheel nut off. What do you want the George Cross?

I bet you were not even unscrewing it in the right direction.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You spent six hours trying to get a wheel nut off. What do you want the George Cross?

I bet you were not even unscrewing it in the right direction.
I wasn't trying.! I was 'Doing'. It's expected when the wheels haven't been off for 12 Months.

I know the right direction.

Thanks for your input. Sam.

Back