Covid-19 vaccines (or boosters) do NOT cause 'AIDS'.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
There is no hoo haa about it.

The original claim on this site was that Covid vaccines can infect people with "AIDS" which is scientifically impossible.

Followed up with pages of non-scientific quackery as supporting evidence.

There is no hoo haa trying to convince people, some extremely vulnerable, that Covid Vaccines infect people with AIDS.

For example, our friends in the gay community, again some extremely vulnerable, who understandably are extremely concerned about HIV.

Who then refuse to have a vaccine that can save their life.

In fact, it should be a criminal offense.

So, you have nothing to add to my post, which explained how the HIV rumours began? You just keep spouting the obvious over and over ad nauseam?

And on the subject of hoo haa....... Muck slinging, name calling, vitriolic and spiteful hoo haa overfloweth from your gob nearly every day. Why you get your knickers in such a colossal twist is a mystery. It can't be healthy for you. And it's certainly a crashing bore. Do you have another facet to your on-line personality? A side willing to debate like an adult instead of a petulant histrionic teenager?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
So, you have nothing to add to my post, which explained how the HIV rumours began? You just keep spouting the obvious over and over ad nauseam?

And on the subject of hoo haa....... Muck slinging, name calling, vitriolic and spiteful hoo haa overfloweth from your gob nearly every day. Why you get your knickers in such a colossal twist is a mystery. It can't be healthy for you. And it's certainly a crashing bore. Do you have another facet to your on-line personality? A side willing to debate like an adult instead of a petulant histrionic teenager?

Perhaps you can kindly point out the allegations you refer to in my reply to you?

Seems pretty clear to me.

You just made it up.

For effect.

Because you are a fucking idiot.

What would I add to your post exactly, it has already been discussed on the other thread, in-depth as I have already pointed out. Only you have not read the thread, have you?

You haven't read the thread because you posted on this thread alternatively for exactly this reaction.

Happy to be of service.

You're a fucking idiot.

Now **** off kid.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
LOL + LMAO + ROFL + LOL + ANOTHER LOL JUST BECAUSE
View attachment 8805

Perhaps you can kindly point out the allegations you refer to in my reply to you?

Seems pretty clear to me.

You just made it up.

For effect.

Because you are a fucking idiot.

What would I add to your post exactly, it has already been discussed on the other thread, in-depth as I have already pointed out. Only you have not read the thread, have you?

You haven't read the thread because you posted on this thread alternatively for exactly this reaction.

Happy to be of service.

You're a fucking idiot.

Now **** off kid.
You're so easy to wind up.

SamBally

Reaction score
You're so easy to wind up.

What makes you assume I am wound up.

This is my bread and butter you silly kid.

You still don't get it.

You just keep spouting the obvious over and over ad nauseam?

Yes, it is rather obvious isn't it, it is scientifically IMPOSSIBLE to be infected with AIDS.

AIDS is NOT a virus.

Which begs the question of why you added.

A side willing to debate like an adult instead of a petulant histrionic teenager?

Because you are really really stupid.

Stupid, that's you, wants to debate the scientifically IMPOSSIBLE.

But it's not even that, it's the fact that you online monstrosities are so oblivious as to the real harm being done to real people in the real world by conspiracy theorists just like you.

S

Saphire

You still don't get it.

Yes, it is rather obvious isn't it, it is scientifically IMPOSSIBLE to be infected with AIDS.

AIDS is NOT a virus.

But it's not even that, it's the fact that you online monstrosities are so oblivious as to the real harm being done to real people in the real world by conspiracy theorists just like you.
Have you any idea how ridiculous you and your clingon sound?:rolleyes:

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm waiting for that clapping hands gif to make another appearance. There's nothing more cringeworthy than the middle aged behaving like 12 year olds.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

You still don't get it.

AIDS is NOT a virus.

Projection is a very common defence mechanism. Read how many times you've used the word, stupid. Perhaps calm down, step back and go do things in real life to get some perspective here. All I seem to see of you on here is attack mode. When someone says something you don't agree with or like, you lay into them. That's not smart or edgy, it's puerile and ignorant. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. What I am, is open to the opinions and thoughts of others on this forum so long as they are intelligently presented. What I don't suffer is fools. And you are behaving like a fool.

SamBally

Reaction score
Projection is a very common defence mechanism. Read how many times you've used the word, stupid. Perhaps calm down, step back and go do things in real life to get some perspective here. All I seem to see of you on here is attack mode. When someone says something you don't agree with or like, you lay into them. That's not smart or edgy, it's puerile and ignorant. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. What I am, is open to the opinions and thoughts of others on this forum so long as they are intelligently presented. What I don't suffer is fools. And you are behaving like a fool.

Kid, I don't care what you state you "suffer" or not.

You're a nobody.

And the project you most certainly do because you are a very stupid person.

You were extremely snarly and abusive to someone who has only ever been polite to you, that's me BTW I have always been polite to you on the TWO occasions I have typed to you and then you whined that apparently, I can't debate.

You silly immature child.

Because I will NOT debate with a Covid-19 conspiracy theory nutjob online who has personally spewed 100s of lines of malicious lies and misinformation on this particular site.

You go ahead and debate with him all you like, and pretend it is all "grown-up" and in the meantime keep your stupid opinions about me to yourself.

Now toddle off back into the anonymity from which you emerged.

SamBally

Reaction score
Look at it, scuttling about every thread, doing what Christopher does best, drawing in very STUPID people to fight his battles for him.

Constantly stirring the sh/it, constantly contaminating the boards with his vile malicious poison.

Did it on the last site and did it on this site and long before I typed on it.

Universally loathed.

A well-known troll.

Thinks it owns the site.

Thinks the site is here only for his convenience.

Back