Covid-19 vaccines (or boosters) do NOT cause 'AIDS'.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
To keep it shortish.

The resident anti-vaxxer PandemicOfFear is now arguing vaccines cause AIDS. For one he doesn't even understand, which is not surprising, what AIDS is.

AIDS is stage 3 of HIV which develops when an HIV infection gets severe enough that it starts damaging the immune system. HIV is an immunodeficiency virus. HIV can be transmitted via the exchange of a variety of body fluids from infected people, such as blood, breast milk, semen, and vaginal secretions.

Moreover, HIV does not get transmitted through day-to-day contact, such as kissing, hugging, shaking hands, or sharing personal objects, food, or water. A new needle is used every time an individual is vaccinated against the coronavirus which eliminates the possibility of infection due to the usage of infected needles.

Clinical trials of WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccines have not shown any increase in the development of AIDS among individuals with HIV. AIDS only affects people with HIV.

It is scientifically impossible to be infected with HIV via the Covid-19 vaccines unless for example the needles were contaminated.

The claims originated from 'The Exposé' and have been debunked by numerous experts and scientists.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
To keep it shortish.

The resident anti-vaxxer PandemicOfFear is now arguing vaccines cause AIDS. For one he doesn't even understand, which is not surprising, what AIDS is.

AIDS is stage 3 of HIV which develops when an HIV infection gets severe enough that it starts damaging the immune system. HIV is an immunodeficiency virus. HIV can be transmitted via the exchange of a variety of body fluids from infected people, such as blood, breast milk, semen, and vaginal secretions.

Moreover, HIV does not get transmitted through day-to-day contact, such as kissing, hugging, shaking hands, or sharing personal objects, food, or water. A new needle is used every time an individual is vaccinated against the coronavirus which eliminates the possibility of infection due to the usage of infected needles.

Clinical trials of WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccines have not shown any increase in the development of AIDS among individuals with HIV. AIDS only affects people with HIV.

It is scientifically impossible to be infected with HIV via the Covid-19 vaccines unless for example the needles were contaminated.

The claims originated from 'The Exposé' and have been debunked by numerous experts and scientists.
Well done!

I've been ignoring his pile of sh.it and fakery thread mostly and not wasting my time replying to it. I'm pretty sure, except for a handful of morons who agree with his very harmful posts, no one with half a brain cell believes a word he posts.

Last edited:

SamBally

Reaction score
Well done!

I've been ignoring his pile of sh** and fakery thread mostly and not wasting my time replying to it. I'm pretty sure, except for a handful of morons who agree with his very harmful posts, no one with half a brain cell believes a word he posts.

Indeed.

Should be banned from this site and no ifs or buts about it.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Indeed.

Should be banned from this site and no ifs or buts about it.

I've reported his HIV posts.

I agree, he should be banned. He will, if he hasn't already, cost some their lives.

SamBally

Reaction score
I've reported his HIV posts.

I agree, he should be banned. He will, if he hasn't already, cost some their lives.

Good!

The ignorance is beyond comprehension. This passive-aggressive trolling where he will type anything. Now mocking people with HIV merely to provoke a reaction.

Spreading lies and misinformation not only about Covid but also AIDS (stage 3 of HIV).

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
An article shared on social media falsely claims that by the end of February everyone in the UK who has received a Covid-19 vaccine will have Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS). It also wrongly alleges that “‘vaccine’-related myocarditis” has a 50% five year fatality rate in children.

The article was originally written by UK blog The Exposé, and reproduced by a similar website, The New England National Review. It misuses data from the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) and misquotes a study on myocarditis from 26 years ago.

Neither of these claims are true. We have fact checked similar false claims about vaccines causing AIDS from The Exposé previously. This false claim has spread widely round the world and been debunked by various fact checkers.

Covid-19 vaccines don’t cause a form of AIDS​

The article’s central claim is that “Official UK Government Data” suggests that “Brits” who have been “double/triple” vaccinated will develop “Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome” by the end of February 2022.

It claims: “By the end of February every fully vaccinated person in the UK may have full blown vaccine mediated AIDS according to the UK Governments own data.”

This claim is based on incorrectly interpreting UKHSA data on the number of cases of Covid-19 in the UK from week 47 to week 52 of 2021, categorised by vaccine status.

The article equates the number of Covid-19 cases among vaccinated and unvaccinated people as proof of falling vaccine efficacy, and claims this means that by the end of February vaccines will have reached -100% effectiveness, meaning unvaccinated people would be more protected against Covid-19 than vaccinated people.

However, the data can’t be used to show this. In the footnotes beneath this data it says “Comparing case rates among vaccinated and unvaccinated populations should not be used to estimate vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 infection.” Research which has looked at vaccine effectiveness has found that they are highly effective, particularly against severe Covid, hospitalisation and death.

While there is some evidence that vaccines become less effective over time, there is no evidence that vaccination reduces your protection against Covid-19.

As we have explained before, even if a vaccine did become -100% ineffective this doesn’t mean vaccinated people would contract AIDS or be unable to fight off Covid either.

If vaccines had -100% efficacy against Covid-19, the case rate among unvaccinated people would have to be zero, but that wouldn’t mean vaccinated people were unprotected from Covid-19. Many people may have an asymptomatic infection or an immune response capable of limiting the severity of the illness.

The immune system is not just there to prevent an infection in the first place; it’s also there to fight an infection once it occurs. A failure of the immune system to prevent infection against one specific disease is not evidence of someone contracting “a form of AIDS”.

AIDS is a late-stage progression of HIV. HIV can only be contracted through direct contact with body fluids from someone who has HIV with a detectable viral load.

As Covid-19 vaccines don’t contain HIV, they cannot cause AIDS.

No evidence that vaccine-associated myocarditis will kill half of children who get it​

The article also quotes Dr Anthony Hinton, claiming he said “‘vaccine’-related myocarditis has a 20 percent fatality rate in children after two years and a 50 percent fatality rate in five years”.

However, Dr Hinton’s actual quote does not refer to children, and does not directly mention vaccines. He said: “Viral myocarditis results in 2 in 10 people dead after 2 years and 5 in 10 after 5 years.”

The evidence Dr Hinton refers to is from a study published in 1995. Although it found a myocarditis mortality rate of “20 percent at 1 year and 56 percent at 4.3 years” among trial participants, the patient cohort had a mean age of 42 rather than being children.

More recent research suggests lower mortality rates. A study published in 2020 of viral myocarditis patients with a subset of other cardiac symptoms reported an overall mortality rate of 39.3% over 10 years. Biopsy research from 2012 into viral myocarditis patients also reported a 19.2% mortality rate after 4.7 years.

Up to and including 26 January 2022, more than 52 million people have had at least one dose of a vaccine. Up to 25 January the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) received only 1,094 reports of various forms of myocarditis among all vaccines, and eight deaths have been reported. However, these Yellow Card reports are not necessarily proof a vaccine caused a particular reaction

The MHRA states: “The nature of Yellow Card reporting means that reported events are not always proven side effects. Some events may have happened anyway, regardless of vaccination. This is particularly the case when millions of people are vaccinated, and especially when most vaccines are being given to the most elderly people and people who have underlying illness.”

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
False online claims have suggested an unfounded link between COVID-19 vaccines and HIV, the virus that causes AIDs.

The misleading posts claim that coronavirus jabs are creating new variants of the unrelated virus to emerge.

The misinformation has spread amid greater global awareness for HIV testing in countries such as the United Kingdom and the United States.

No clinical evidence has shown any link between COVID-19 vaccines and AIDs and global health authorities have dismissed the claims.

The World Health Organization (WHO) has reiterated that coronavirus vaccines are safe and effective and that any risks are extremely rare.

Many online users have falsely claimed that COVID-19 vaccines are creating a new disease, so-called "vaccine acquired immunodeficiency syndrome" or "VAIDS".

Posts referencing the term have widely circulated on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit, while Google search terms for “VAIDS” have also risen in recent days.

"Do NOT take the vaccine #Vaids," one user wrote on Facebook, while others kept their posts vague, asking, “What is VAIDS?”

Neither the WHO nor the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) has documented any such disease known as "VAIDS".

A WHO spokesperson told Euronews that no "reputable source" has published the claims about "VAIDS" and labelled the reports as "misinformation".

Other online users have falsely suggested a link between COVID-19 vaccines and the new HIV variant recently discovered in the Netherlands.

However, the VB variant of HIV is not itself new and is believed to have originated long before coronavirus vaccines existed.

"Researchers estimate that the VB variant first arose during the late 1980s and 1990s in the Netherlands," said Oxford University, which discovered the highly virulent strain.

"It spread more quickly than other HIV variants during the 2000s, but its spread has been declining since around 2010."

Oxford University said the research "emphasises the importance" of HIV testing and also reiterated that the public should not be worried about the VB variant.

Misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines and HIV/AIDS has been circulating for several months and has even been spread by elected officials.

Fact-checkers have regularly debunked false rumours that COVID jabs reduce a human's immense system and make it more susceptible to other diseases.

“AIDS is a generalised body-wide compromise of a specific subset of immune cells (mostly CD4+ lymphocytes) caused specifically by infection with the HIV-1 virus,” said Dr Grant McFadden, director of the Biodesign Center for Immunotherapy, Vaccines and Virotherapy at Arizona State University.

“There is no vaccine-induced counterpart of AIDS,” he the Associated Press.

Given that billions of people around the world have already been vaccinated against COVID-19, McFadden said, “if such a thing as VAIDS existed, we would have detected it by now.”

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
All this technical jargon when all i wish to know is am i going to die within 5 years ,due to being vaccinated for Covid19 ? !.
For all i know the crazy anti-vaxer may be right and i get up to 5 years to enjoy myself :).It is possible you know ?.

SamBally

Reaction score
It is possible you know ?.

What's possible?

Some online bunny boiler stating the vaccines are not safe because he claims they haven't been tested for an arbitrary length of time he has decided is safe. Or some arbitrary length of time he has stated will pass before the vaccines will kill us all.

2 years, 5 years, 10 years, 20 years?

...if such a thing as VAIDS existed, we would have detected it by now.”

Thanks for taking the time to post the current scientific FACTS.

Of course, VAIDS doesn't exist, a non-scientific term and yet another colloquial figure of speech adopted by the anti-vaxx movement to hoodwink online stupids.

I mean just how barking mad are these people that they now state 5 billion people have been deliberately infected with HIV.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
And you pair have the temerity to accuse me of dangerous misinformation? :rolleyes:
'Temerity'...Great word.! Here's one for YOU...'Indignation'.

What would be the point of infecting people with HIV?. There is simply zero point of doing it.

You really should 'Think' before you type nonsense that you have read on another site.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What's possible?

Some online bunny boiler stating the vaccines are not safe because he claims they haven't been tested for an arbitrary length of time he has decided is safe. Or some arbitrary length of time he has stated will pass before the vaccines will kill us all.

2 years, 5 years, 10 years, 20 years?

Thanks for taking the time to post the current scientific FACTS.

Of course, VAIDS doesn't exist, a non-scientific term and yet another colloquial figure of speech adopted by the anti-vaxx movement to hoodwink online stupids.

I mean just how barking mad are these people that they now state 5 billion people have been deliberately infected with HIV.
I have yet to read two more ill-informed and downright f.ucking ignorant posters as Pandemic and Hell.

They are the Twins of Snowflakedom Fuckwittery.

smfh

SamBally

Reaction score
I have yet to read two more ill-informed and downright f.ucking ignorant posters as Pandemic

I am still laughing that Professor PandemicOfFear, with absolutely no self-awareness at all, importantly claimed he had to revert to his "notes" before responding at 2 am this morning.

Sat there into the early hours pissed up again. With an overweight cat perched on his shoulder, wearing a monocle, all while he jauntily puffs on a Hamlet and habitually runs his nicotine-stained fingers through his long-gone grey beard.

Like a chubby Poundshop James Bond villain.

" Today we will tell them the vaccines cause HIV, tomorrow we will claim the vaccines attack unborn children."

Among the most nuttiest of nutty claims, he has made. First during the actual pandemic and now afterward.

***Evil cackling laughter***

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have yet to read two more ill-informed and downright f.ucking ignorant posters as Pandemic and Hell.

They are the Twins of Snowflakedom Fuckwittery.

smfh
The day i find someone who IS informed maybe i won`t be so Fuckwittery eh ?:)

SamBally

Reaction score
The day i find someone who IS informed maybe i won`t be so Fuckwittery eh ?:)

I don't think you quite understand.

READ THE ENTIRE POST AND NOT JUST ONE LINE.

I say that because you quite often respond to Professor PandemicOfFears FAKE evidence by asking him for more information.

The vast majority, if not all, of what he posts in regards to Covid-19 is NOT scientific evidence. It is propaganda, lies, and spin. Exactly the same propaganda, lies, and spin conmen use when they con old people out of their life savings. These dishonest crooks can be extremely convincing and especially if their target is vulnerable in any way.

It is information that has been solely created online to MANIPULATE online stupids, such as Professor PandemicOffear, or alternatively as a means to groom extremely vulnerable adults.

For example, if a vulnerable person truly believes they will be infected with HIV, as Professor PandemicOfFear has stated, then they might refuse to have a vaccine that will potentially save their life.

You do NOT have to be a scientist to understand these issues. Do NOT believe any evidence in regards to issues such as Covid-19 that has not come from a reliable source.

Any old bullshitter can clumsily mishmash together facts and figures and then claim it is scientific, it is learning how to distinguish what is word salad (bullshit), and what isn't.

I hope that helps you.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
READ THE ENTIRE POST AND NOT JUST ONE LINE.
You mean you have time to read all the Bcrap which gets posted by a member of Conspiracy United ? lol!
I think i read it right that 2 tiddlers in a muddy puddle actually tried to link me with being a sidekick of BadEffluent ?. Just as i read and make a consideration of Tidddler`s posts so i do same about Bad`s posts. Hence why both like to have a go at my posts as if they are the twins :)

SamBally

Reaction score
Bcrap which gets posted by a member of Conspiracy United ?

Clearly, the Covid-19 vaccines do NOT infect people with HIV or kill or maim unborn children.

You are starting to recognize that Conspiracy United are poisonous toads, who only rarely contribute anything positive to UKCHAT society or society in general. This is a reassuring step in the right direction.

The vast majority of Conspiracy United's time is spent spewing doom and gloom on internet chat sites. They are online vultures that only land to gorge on carrion. These poisonous toads bottle it when it comes to openly air their poisonous views offline, among the educated and broadminded wider audience and which is why they skulk to do it anonymously online.

Online keyboard warriors, who are all talk and no action.

You clearly though still have some issues differentiating between who is honest and sincere and who is not.

We will work on this another time in your own good time and when you are ready.

Back