Covid-19 vaccines (or boosters) do NOT cause 'AIDS'.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You clearly though still have some issues differentiating between who is honest and sincere and who is not.
You are correct there. I would think that ,as i don`t actually know the real person in chatrooms or forums then i will ,quite logically to me ,have difficulty sorting out the Corn from the Chaff. Therefor i try to look at the data in the posts on this forum and decide ,by logic ,who may be the truth teller . Not an easy task a they all seem to use the words from some "eminent" scientist for their plugs !

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Therefor i try to look at the data in the posts on this forum and decide ,by logic ,who may be the truth teller .

There is no current scientific data that demonstrates Covid-19 vaccines infect people with HIV because it is scientifically IMPOSSIBLE (unless the needles were contaminated).

It is scientifically IMPOSSIBLE to reach stage 3 AIDS without HIV.

It would be like arguing the Flu jab gives you Polio.

There is no debate to be had.

It isn't a debate.

The data you refer to in regards to TwoWhales was demonstrating all the above.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There is no current scientific data that demonstrates Covid-19 vaccines infect people with HIV because it is scientifically IMPOSSIBLE (unless the needles were contaminated).

It is scientifically IMPOSSIBLE to reach stage 3 AIDS without HIV.

It would be like arguing the Flu jab gives you Polio.

There is no debate to be had.

It isn't a debate.

The data you refer to in regards to TwoWhales was demonstrating all the above.
All I am saying is well done in trying to help with an almost impossible task. When the term 'scientific fact' or 'scientist' isn't understood, it is like wading through treacle. Inner logic and gut feelings are the killer.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
All I am saying is well done in trying to help with an almost impossible task. When the term 'scientific fact' or 'scientist' isn't understood, it is like wading through treacle. Inner logic and gut feelings are the killer.
Don`t associate ME with the Pandemic Chatroom Scientist!, he knows it all ,i know fk all !.I don`t pertain to and don`t expect to be accused of the same ideals which "he" is by an equally "know all" chatbox Scientist thank you .

Reaction score
Why hasn't anyone asked Dave Pile, 59, whats true? Everyone listens to him, his opinion concerning world events is highly sought after and published by many.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
To keep it shortish.

The resident anti-vaxxer PandemicOfFear is now arguing vaccines cause AIDS. For one he doesn't even understand, which is not surprising, what AIDS is.

AIDS is stage 3 of HIV which develops when an HIV infection gets severe enough that it starts damaging the immune system. HIV is an immunodeficiency virus. HIV can be transmitted via the exchange of a variety of body fluids from infected people, such as blood, breast milk, semen, and vaginal secretions.

Moreover, HIV does not get transmitted through day-to-day contact, such as kissing, hugging, shaking hands, or sharing personal objects, food, or water. A new needle is used every time an individual is vaccinated against the coronavirus which eliminates the possibility of infection due to the usage of infected needles.

Clinical trials of WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccines have not shown any increase in the development of AIDS among individuals with HIV. AIDS only affects people with HIV.

It is scientifically impossible to be infected with HIV via the Covid-19 vaccines unless for example the needles were contaminated.

The claims originated from 'The Exposé' and have been debunked by numerous experts and scientists.

"Clinical trials of WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccines"
They have not been approved by any official government, they have been allowed for emergency use, very different criteria.

"It is scientifically impossible to be infected with HIV via the Covid-19 vaccines unless for example the needles were contaminated."
Self defeating argument, in the west we dont re-use needles ever, apparently.

Make a point or go home.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

SamBally

Reaction score
Creepy old pisshead stalking me on an internet chat site.

Despite numerous requests to stop.

Doesn't understand that no means no.

A bullshitter who word salads other stupids.

A very dangerous man I suspect.

With a dark past.

He really should be more careful.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Who's that, needs to take his specs of for a selfie.

Sam you photgraphing yourself again?

As for:-
"Creepy old pisshead stalking me on an internet chat site.
Despite numerous requests to stop.
Doesn't understand that no means no.
A bullshitter who word salads other stupids.
A very creepy dangerous man I suspect.
He really should be more careful."

Stalking, LMAO
Seeing as that was aimed at me, what should I be more careful of?
Is that a threat?

Just curious because those are actually against the T&C's ;)

SamBally

Reaction score
Creepy old pisshead who harasses lone women online who tell him to sling his creepy old hook.

Has a track record for harassing lone women on this site.

No stop button.

Declares to vulnerable women on this site that he is a "psychologist", he clearly isn't and we all know why he stalks women online.

A pathological nutjob.

Can not handle online rejection.

A stalky weirdo of women.

SamBally

Reaction score
Allow me to answer that on Sam’s behalf. No you are not wrong but Sam will not enter into a debate of any sort. She will however, post insults, false accusations, all of which will be ‘liked’ and agreed with by her side-kick as though that somehow legitimises her comments. It’s just the way she works.

You should be banned for claiming the vaccines infect people with HIV.

No ifs or buts about it.

You are only getting brave now because your stalky pisshead sidekick is in full flow.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Creepy old pisshead who harasses lone women online who tell him to sling his creepy old hook.

Has a track record for harassing lone women on this site.

No stop button.

Declares to vulnerable women on this site that he is a "psychologist", he clearly isn't and we all know why he stalks women online.

A pathological nutjob.

Can not handle online rejection.

A stalky weirdo of women.

Wonder who that is aimed at?

SamBally

Reaction score
I also forgot-

The deluded grandiose pomposity of this creature ensures that normal rules of personal interaction do not apply to him.

This narcissistic creepy old bastard assumes he is entitled to harass and stalk women online.

That it is his god-given right.

He is going to learn it isn't.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Allow me to answer that on Sam’s behalf. No you are not wrong but Sam will not enter into a debate of any sort. She will however, post insults, false accusations, all of which will be ‘liked’ and agreed with by her side-kick as though that somehow legitimises her comments. It’s just the way she works.
But YOU are one of the favourite fans ! you "like " almost all the posts she/he posts in Forums ! You two faced devil :)

Back