Covid-19 vaccines (or boosters) do NOT cause 'AIDS'.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Imagine the mindset of someone having to justifying their life to people they don't know.

another rib breaking moment by @SamBally

with the UKChat Forum Quote of the Year, and

''You spent six hours trying to get a wheel nut off. What do you want the George Cross?''

I'm...

006.gif

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I had to!

It is with great pleasure, on behalf of a grateful ChatForum, that we award the George Cross to Altair. This award recognises his effort in removing wheel-nuts, sharing his mansion life and showing the chat-world how needy he is.

george cross.jpg

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I had to!

It is with great pleasure, on behalf of a grateful ChatForum, that we award the George Cross to Altair. This award recognises his effort in removing wheel-nuts, sharing his mansion life and showing the chat-world how needy he is.

Well the government did award it to the whole NHS.
Hence it means feck all lol

liam222

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Anyone still wanting vaccines / autism syrup is a bit of a nutter in my opinion,

Covid have a 99.9% survival rate and the vaccine has 100s of side effects, why would you even bother?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Says an online simpleton who claims Covid-19 vaccines infect people with AIDS (he didn't say HIV). Boyman doesn't even understand how viruses work.

I've been browsing the conspiracy crud the extreme far right whataboutery expert snowflake has been spouting in ref. to monkeypox and the Covid vaccine.... mouth open moment. Just... no words for the word salad nonsense he is posting.

hand clap.gif

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Anyone still wanting vaccines / autism syrup is a bit of a nutter in my opinion,

Covid have a 99.9% survival rate and the vaccine has 100s of side effects, why would you even bother?
If you're old, sick or vulnerable, you should get the vaccine. But if you're young, fit and healthy, I wouldn't touch it, not even with the proverbial
barge pole!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you're old, sick or vulnerable, you should get the vaccine. But if you're young, fit and healthy, I wouldn't touch it, not even with the proverbial
barge pole!
Are you one of Bill`s crew who are preaching to remove a large portion of the Global Population ? :) hahahaaa

(btw ,i`m only joking !!)

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I've been browsing the conspiracy crud the extreme far right whataboutery expert snowflake has been spouting in ref. to monkeypox and the Covid vaccine.... mouth open moment. Just... no words for the word salad nonsense he is posting.

He creepily lurks monitoring the boards 24/7 and it is a lifestyle choice. It is quite disturbing the manner in which he obsesses over these issues. He is irrationally obsessed with conspiracy theories. Refugees. Immigrants. Muslims. Foreigners. Ethnic minority communities in general. Anything left of Rees Mogg.

He doesn't do anything else. There is no other point to him.

The man is completely pointless.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
He creepily lurks monitoring the boards 24/7 and it is a lifestyle choice. It is quite disturbing the manner in which he obsesses over these issues. He is irrationally obsessed with conspiracy theories. Refugees. Immigrants. Muslims. Foreigners. Ethnic minority communities in general. Anything left of Rees Mogg.

He doesn't do anything else. There is no other point to him.

The man is completely pointless.
haha.jpg

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Are you one of Bill`s crew who are preaching to remove a large portion of the Global Population ? :) hahahaaa

(btw ,i`m only joking !!)
There's a school of thought that believes planet Earth cannot sustain the ever-expanding population. And some who are 'Green' may want to save
said planet, so would welcome a virus that mainly kills off the old, the sick and the weak. (thinning out the herd). Of course, you can't say that, I'm not even sure you can think it. I couldn't possibly comment. :oops:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There's a school of thought that believes planet Earth cannot sustain the ever-expanding population. And some who are 'Green' may want to save
said planet, so would welcome a virus that mainly kills off the old, the sick and the weak. (thinning out the herd). Of course, you can't say that, I'm not even sure you can think it. I couldn't possibly comment. :oops:
Is it a proven fact that the Earth cannot sustain the growth in Humans ? Who has done the calculations .?
How much "land" does one regular family require to live quite well ? {not in unnecessary luxury)

Maggie68

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Lovely to see there is someone else on here that is awake.

Maggie68

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
More and more are speaking out. It’s good to see.

You’ll no doubt get a laughing rainbow face for that comment. Lol
LOL bring it on all I know is at 54 in August I am fighting fit, awake and many who didn't do their homework or were coerced to be part of the experiment are dropping off like flies and always sick or been maimed. I found my tribe.

Back