Covid-19 vaccines (or boosters) do NOT cause 'AIDS'.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
But YOU are one of the favourite fans ! you "like " almost all the posts she/he posts in Forums ! You two faced devil :)

Christopher does it because he knows he makes my skin crawl, he does it to harass and stalk me because just like his creepy mate he is an angry online misognyist bully.

An incredibly stupid flat earther who believes typing "Covid-19 vaccines infect you with AIDS" is an actual debate?

Or typing "50% of you will be dead in four years' time" is an actual debate.

Or "the global community of doctors and scientists and politicians are all involved in a Covid-19 conspiracy" is an actual debate.

Or any of the other flat earther infantile gibberish it has spewed over the years.

Christopher is just an incredibly stupid man who burnt his bridges on this site years ago.

SamBally

Reaction score
All I am saying is well done in trying to help with an almost impossible task. When the term 'scientific fact' or 'scientist' isn't understood, it is like wading through treacle. Inner logic and gut feelings are the killer.

Apologies for repeating what we have both already typed.

None of them understand science, including the charlatan who masquerades as a master's educated "scientist". The original claim was that people were being infected with AIDS via the Covid-19 vaccines and that this was yet another Covid-19 cover-up.

Shyster quackery.

You can NOT be infected with AIDS from the vaccines because it is scientifically impossible. AIDS is NOT a transmittable virus. AIDS is stage three of HIV. HIV is a transmittable virus. Therefore the vaccines would transmit HIV, not AIDS.

You can NOT be infected with HIV via the Covid-19 vaccine itself because it is scientifically impossible. Which from a scientific viewpoint leaves one option (in context to the original claim) The body of the syringe or the needle itself was contaminated with HIV and in their billions. Billions of syringes would have had to be contaminated with the HIV virus.

It is NOT a "debate" as stupid argues. It is flat earth gibberish and scientifically impossible.

AIDS is NOT a virus.

AIDS is stage three of HIV.

HIV is a virus.

Edited to say. If some random number (the one they make up) of people have been infected with HIV science would know about it. Those people would have already infected millions (billions) of other people.

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
DENMARK - This is the clear consequence of letting Covid spread without mitigations. Even in one of the least deprived nations.

DENMARK.jpg

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Christopher does it because he knows he makes my skin crawl, he does it to harass and stalk me because just like his creepy mate he is an angry online misognyist bully.
Any chance of telling me who his mate is ?. I know the Big Ch but didn`t know that he had any mates on the forums ?.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Any chance of telling me who his mate is ?. I know the Big Ch but didn`t know that he had any mates on the forums ?.
He has NO mates here. Sapphire has let her guard down and decided to sympathise with him.

More fool her. Time will tell... as it always does. ;)

I keep wanting to call him "Panda Mick of the year".

I have weired thoughts.... sometimes.. :D

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Breaking News: Anti-vaxxers are actually paid Pharma Shills

pharma shill2.jpg

What we learned will shock you.

In what is sure to send shockwaves through both the pro-vaccine/pro-science side of the non-existent vaccine debate and the anti-vaccine propagandists, we learned that most if not all anti-vaxxers are actually bought and paid for by Big Pharma.

An anti-vaccine whistle-blower recently spoke to 'us' and we recorded his conversations without his knowledge.

The whistle-blower, Dr. Krust Offpher, PhD, confirmed that people who post anti-vaccine comments, flood chat forums with antivax propaganda and lies, create anti-vaccine Facebook pages, anti-vaccine blogs, etc. are actually paid by Big Pharma to promote their nonsense.

It turns out that Big Pharma wants people to get vaccine-preventable diseases in order to maximize profits. For example, they make a lot more money off treating a child with the measles than they do from the vaccine (and preventing the disease altogether).

“This has been going on for years if not decades,” said Dr. Offpher. “We have anti-vaxxers planted everywhere: UK Government, , former KGB News reporters, discredited doctors, fake GP's, fake nurses, the list goes on.”

It is a common ploy of the anti-vaxxers to call anyone who is pro-vaccine a “Pharma Shill”, the irony of which is not lost on Dr. Offpher. “Haha” he laughs. “That’s one of their proudest accomplishments. Getting people to believe that the pro-vaccine people are the Pharma Shills.”

Of course the anti-vaxxers will never admit to this and the mainstream media will most certainly not pick it up. There is a Twitter party planned for tomorrow night with the hashtag #bigpharmawhistleblower in hopes of getting the word out.

via ~ DailyTruther

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Morons rush to exchange online medical degree for Google PhD in foreign policy

After spending the better part of two years using their online medical degrees to post and comment about COVID-19, thousands of people are now rushing to exchange the degree for one in foreign policy.

“With the war in Ukraine happening now and COVID-19 mandates being lifted across the globe, it’s time to move on to foreign policy,” said Cristine Pants. “I got a lot of use out my online medical degree, but now I could really use a PhD in foreign policy from Google.”

As the conflict in Ukraine continues, expect to see many experts emerge on social media.

“We see this all the time,” explains Dr. Kristu Phurr, Google PhD. “When a new crisis arises, many of us do what the so called experts will not: research everything ourselves and come up with the real truth. We did it after the US election, we did it with COVID and we’re going to do it again with Ukraine. You’re welcome.”

The process itself is not as easy as it sounds, however. To be granted an internet PhD, one must research several hours of YouTube videos from fringe content makers, follow as many like-minded people on Twitter as possible, join Facebook groups and gain agreement from chat forum morons, who already share your conclusions about the topic. It can take days and even weeks in some cases.

Keep an eye out for these experts on the interwebs and remember to always trust any source, no matter how outrageous, as long as it says what you want it to say.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I believe the vaccine in Australia contained small fragments of an HIV protein, which helped stabilize the vaccine. But some of the participants developed antibodies against these fragments, and these antibodies triggered false positive results on some HIV tests. Perhaps that's where the hoo haa about this originated.

Last edited:

SamBally

Reaction score
There is no hoo haa about it.

The original claim on this site was that Covid vaccines can infect people with "AIDS" which is scientifically impossible.

Followed up with pages of non-scientific quackery as supporting evidence.

There is no hoo haa trying to convince people, some extremely vulnerable, that Covid Vaccines infect people with AIDS.

For example, our friends in the gay community, again some extremely vulnerable, who understandably are extremely concerned about HIV.

Who then refuse to have a vaccine that can save their life.

In fact, it should be a criminal offense.

Back