Another woman murdered on our streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saphire

That`s the funniest joke that i`ve seen today ! If all men were blind then i`m quite sure that women wouldn`t go to the trouble, which they do , of dressing and making up plus having Botox ,implants ,etc.
Come off it !
Women like to look attractive to feel good about themselves.
I am long married, I wear makeup, dress nicely, wear perfume, all the trimmings when I go out in the evening (forget the Botox and implants) I certainly don't do it to attract other men...I do it for me.

If one of the downsides to that is having the odd man thinking it's for his benefit, as long as he keeps his thoughts and everything else he may possess out of my way.... who am I to disillusion him. ;)

I believe my opinion is shared by a great many females.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
So let me get this straight as I've just read and tried to digest what the idiot has said so women only dress nicely to get a bloke get a grip so are we suppose to go out in tracksuits and not look good for ourselves geez he's on another planet that one lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So let me get this straight as I've just read and tried to digest what the idiot has said so women only dress nicely to get a bloke get a grip so are we suppose to go out in tracksuits and not look good for ourselves geez he's on another planet that one lol

I think this thread should be persuaded to get women to understand men ,not the other way ! My words are not aimed at the women who are already tied( married ,partnered) but the ones who are still on "the lookout". It`s about time us real males were treated as equals ,females already have 50 years of laws behind them to give them a better life
How about some of you "females" who have been illtreated by husbands /b.friends write in here exactly what happened to get them treated that way ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Women like to look attractive to feel good about themselves.
I am long married, I wear makeup, dress nicely, wear perfume, all the trimmings when I go out in the evening (forget the Botox and implants) I certainly don't do it to attract other men...I do it for me.

If one of the downsides to that is having the odd man thinking it's for his benefit, as long as he keeps his thoughts and everything else he may possess out of my way.... who am I to disillusion him. ;)

I believe my opinion is shared by a great many females.

You`d be ecstatic if there were no other men in this world apart from your man then ? Just women ?. Truthful answer please.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think this thread should be persuaded to get women to understand men ,not the other way ! My words are not aimed at the women who are already tied( married ,partnered) but the ones who are still on "the lookout". It`s about time us real males were treated as equals ,females already have 50 years of laws behind them to give them a better life
How about some of you "females" who have been illtreated by husbands /b.friends write in here exactly what happened to get them treated that way ?.

Just so I understand…..

You think a thread titled another women murdered on our streets should be persuaded to get women to understand men?

I have no words to express the contempt I feel for the last paragraph:

wow….. just wow o_O

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

So what you are saying is you aren't aiming judgement on married people or people are in a relationship your aim Is to tarnish single people you are a very self centred narrow minded idiot !

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The day that Women understand Men will be the same day that Men understand Women. It's never going to happen.
I'm a 'Real' male... I don't want or need to be treated as equal to a woman.!

About women who have been ill treated by men.? You are actually asking women here to explain exactly what happened to get them treated that way.... on a chat site about their private lives and about their ill treatment. !!

That's a step too far in My book.

There are many many reasons why Men and Women do the things they do in a relationship.

Tip of the ice berg.

Some Men / Women like to be in control. Some Men / Women, dont want to be in control.

Some Men / Women are religeous...Some Men / Women are not.

Get the mix wrong and you soon run into problems.

Not every relationship end's in a 'Happy Ever after'.

There is no secret. You either get along together or you don't.

The sad thing about it is that we are an ANIMAL...Our sole purpose is to reproduce.

When a Man / Woman see's a potential partner in the street...His / her natural instinct is to mate with it.

We can't just do that. Our natural instincts have been subdued... by TV and 'Box Sets', False news..and as much food as you can eat kind of stuff.

In the REAL world...we would just Mate and not bother how someone looked or dressed
Our sole purpose on this planet is to reproduce. Nothing more.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Just for comparison and perhaps to context the figures overall.

England and Wales figures for year ending 2017 to year ending 2019 Homicide.

MaleFemale
DomesticNon DomesticNo SuspectAged Under 16TotalDomesticNon DomesticNo SuspectAged Under 16Total

So yes, women suffer many more deaths than men Domestically at 76%.
However the total overall homicide rate for women is 32%.

Data taken from the ONS

Domestic abuse prevalence and trends, England and Wales: year ending March 2020

Table 21: Offences currently recorded as homicide by police force area, English regions and Wales, by whether domestic homicide and sex, combined data year ending March 2017 to year ending March 2019

Unfortunatly the relevent data only covers 2017-2019.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
But yet he’s first there to comment on women’s looks in the room. Twat springs to mind
Like most or all of those who have commented about my words before you ,you interpret what you see as something else .
I think i have made it pretty clear that ,in my opinion, women go to great lengths to "look" special for males .You can argue all day that they don`t but to me it is and always was a fact of life. Nobody ,but nobody is attracted to a person of the opposite sex because of their "mind" or "make believe character " from the word "go!" . Looks start off the reactions first, real or constructed looks.
Anyway ,at this time no details have come out as to the reason for this awful killing . I bet it wasn`t a "random" killing ?.

Move away from al that crap about me and does anyone have an answer as to how we prevent this sort of attitude from Males against Females ?
I was brought up to regard women as "the gentler" sex and never to hit one ,which i never have . You scorn my request about telling what made your partners hit you yet no positive answer can come out as to how to stop this sort of behaviour by males against females ,can it ?.
The title of this thread seems to ask the question but it seems easier to call a male nasty names without reason rather than seek an answer to the OP`s question.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Just for comparison and perhaps to context the figures overall.

England and Wales figures for year ending 2017 to year ending 2019 Homicide.

MaleFemale
DomesticNon DomesticNo SuspectAged Under 16TotalDomesticNon DomesticNo SuspectAged Under 16Total

So yes, women suffer many more deaths than men Domestically at 76%.
However the total overall homicide rate for women is 32%.

Data taken from the ONS

Domestic abuse prevalence and trends, England and Wales: year ending March 2020

Table 21: Offences currently recorded as homicide by police force area, English regions and Wales, by whether domestic homicide and sex, combined data year ending March 2017 to year ending March 2019

Unfortunatly the relevent data only covers 2017-2019.
Women suffer many more Deaths than Men.

MEN suffered many MORE deaths while at WAR.

Include that.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Like most or all of those who have commented about my words before you ,you interpret what you see as something else .
I think i have made it pretty clear that ,in my opinion, women go to great lengths to "look" special for males .You can argue all day that they don`t but to me it is and always was a fact of life. Nobody ,but nobody is attracted to a person of the opposite sex because of their "mind" or "make believe character " from the word "go!" . Looks start off the reactions first, real or constructed looks.
Anyway ,at this time no details have come out as to the reason for this awful killing . I bet it wasn`t a "random" killing ?.

Move away from al that crap about me and does anyone have an answer as to how we prevent this sort of attitude from Males against Females ?
I was brought up to regard women as "the gentler" sex and never to hit one ,which i never have . You scorn my request about telling what made your partners hit you yet no positive answer can come out as to how to stop this sort of behaviour by males against females ,can it ?.
The title of this thread seems to ask the question but it seems easier to call a male nasty names without reason rather than seek an answer to the OP`s question.
You can't prevent anyone's attitude. We are all different. You don't know what i'm going to do next do you?

Same applies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So what you are saying is you aren't aiming judgement on married people or people are in a relationship your aim Is to tarnish single people you are a very self centred narrow minded idiot !
I bet more single young females wear revealing clothes than most married /partnered women ! ? Now tell me i`m wrong. It`s a fact of life ,get with it .

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I bet more single young females wear revealing clothes than most married /partnered women ! ? Now tell me i`m wrong. It`s a fact of life ,get with it .
You are Wrong. It's not a FACT OF LIFE....!

Not ALL young females wear revealing clothes. !

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

So you're saying only single women wear revealing clothes dear god you aren't reet in the head if you think that I'm sure alot of women do not just married ones you're just not reet in the head !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back