Another woman murdered on our streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saphire

Good news,,,

"Detectives investigating the murder of teacher Sabina Nessa have arrested a 38-year-old man in what Scotland Yard said was a "significant development".

S

Saphire

I can only apologise ,as a male ,for these dreadful killings on women. If it`s any consolation ,the man who carries out such diabolical deeds must be mental or drugged at the time .
Not a suggestion really but i have watched the case of the male who was guilty of robbing or /and raping /sexual assaulting old women ( most over 80) and he even sexually assaulted old men . He also robbed most of them but not always and it took over 13 years to track him down ! in the early 2000 i think.
I watched that programme too, it honestly brought tears to my eyes.
The police were bloody useless till the last copper (played by Martin Clunes) took over the case.

You don't have to apologise for other men. The vast majority of men, like yourself I am sure, are decent and respectful, but sadly, a minority are not, and they vent their self hate and frustrations with life out on women.

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When it comes to this particular case, we can only judge by what we read in the papers. However, there seem to be two men involved and the police are also looking for a car. I wonder if she came across the men doing something they shouldn't, and she was killed to keep her mouth shut?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When it comes to this particular case, we can only judge by what we read in the papers. However, there seem to be two men involved and the police are also looking for a car. I wonder if she came across the men doing something they shouldn't, and she was killed to keep her mouth shut?
An interesting thought as ,to date ,i haven`t read anything about if the poor girl was sexually assaulted too ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why are most of these blokes who carry out such dasterdly crimes against women not producing any sort of evidence as to why they are like they are ?. Surely they get examined by Psychiatrists whilst in prison. Why are a lot of males so in need of "power" over women ? I don`t understand it but someone should by now and be dealing with the root cause.

S

Saphire

Why are most of these blokes who carry out such dasterdly crimes against women not producing any sort of evidence as to why they are like they are ?. Surely they get examined by Psychiatrists whilst in prison. Why are a lot of males so in need of "power" over women ? I don`t understand it but someone should by now and be dealing with the root cause.

It's an age old problem, men wanting power over women and using their physical strength to get it.

When it cant be controlled, cases like this happen, usually, statistics show that the men who act like this often pick on their partners or ex partners.
Seems, if as the police suspect this was a random killing, this poor woman, like Sarah Everard, was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Nicola Payne was murdered a few minutes walk from me, in 1991, in Coventry. It's dangerous out there, especially for women, and it has only become worse as time has gone by, and it will continue to worsen. I have a mother and sister, and I'm not comfortable with them going out on their own, especially when it get dark. I know there are some deranged people out there.

How do we solve this issue? Allow women to bare arms. Teach them how to use guns. Give them an equalizer in these unbalanced and unfortunate situations.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
We need policemen out patrolling our streets, on the spot and visible. People keep saying that but it isn't happening. Why? Some councils have experimented with civilian street patrols and seen a marked reduction in juvenile crime, so it does work. There is too much reliance on CCTV these days, but crime prevention should be the priority.
On the subject of rape....I don't think men appreciate the trauma of rape. There is a world of difference between having sex willingly and enjoying it, and having a man force himself into you.
The problem with relying on the Police is that they arrive after the crime is committed, and rarely catch crime being committed in the process.
We can sort this problem out very well quickly. Give women the 2nd amendment right to bare arms and use it as a self defense option. I think men may think twice about attacking women if they fear that she knows how to use a lethal weapon.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nicola Payne was murdered a few minutes walk from me, in 1991, in Coventry. It's dangerous out there, especially for women, and it has only become worse as time has gone by, and it will continue to worsen. I have a mother and sister, and I'm not comfortable with them going out on their own, especially when it get dark. I know there are some deranged people out there.

How do we solve this issue? Allow women to bare arms. Teach them how to use guns. Give them an equalizer in these unbalanced and unfortunate situations.

I live in a smaller town not too far from Coventry and ,surprising enough, we have had a fair few murders in town ! I`m pretty sure though that only 1 woman has been "murdered" that i know of . She lived a few houses away from where we do and it was her Husband who killed her. he`s out of prison now but i`d still be careful around him if i was a woman ! As for the remaining "murders" i think about 1 each year for many years now and it`s been all males ! One young man near where we live was kicked to death( by a gang !) in his own front garden ,broad daylight and with his parents watching . My own son ,many years ago ,was kicked to bits in Town by a gang of similar age kids ,on Christmas Eve when he had just come home for the holidays ,from Uni. That was an awful Christmas for us.
Some kids need to learn lessons and not from their parents ! my opinion.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I live in a smaller town not too far from Coventry and ,surprising enough, we have had a fair few murders in town ! I`m pretty sure though that only 1 woman has been "murdered" that i know of . She lived a few houses away from where we do and it was her Husband who killed her. he`s out of prison now but i`d still be careful around him if i was a woman ! As for the remaining "murders" i think about 1 each year for many years now and it`s been all males ! One young man near where we live was kicked to death( by a gang !) in his own front garden ,broad daylight and with his parents watching . My own son ,many years ago ,was kicked to bits in Town by a gang of similar age kids ,on Christmas Eve when he had just come home for the holidays ,from Uni. That was an awful Christmas for us.
Some kids need to learn lessons and not from their parents ! my opinion.
There's been quite a few gang shootings in the town area. There were also reports of gangs and their point scoring system, where they target random strangers, and depending on serious the crime or offensive, are rewarded with points which they can cash in for prizes. So there's also that element of danger when you're outside now. Things have changed for the worst as time has past, and i don't see it getting any better.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There's been quite a few gang shootings in the town area. There were also reports of gangs and their point scoring system, where they target random strangers, and depending on serious the crime or offensive, are rewarded with points which they can cash in for prizes. So there's also that element of danger when you're outside now. Things have changed for the worst as time has past, and i don't see it getting any better.
I have found ,over time ,that there are just some families who pass on the "gang fight " to their children and cousins etc ,maybe it`s a genetic thing. If so then this should have been found out in prisons by Pyschologists and something done to stop them from producing any more thugs !

S

Saphire

"A 36-year-old man has been charged with the murder of teacher Sabina Nessa in London earlier this month, police have said.

Koci Selamaj from Eastbourne, East Sussex, was arrested in the early hours of Sunday 26 September and charged on Monday over the killing of Ms Nessa, according to the Metropolitan Police."

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"A 36-year-old man has been charged with the murder of teacher Sabina Nessa in London earlier this month, police have said.

Koci Selamaj from Eastbourne, East Sussex, was arrested in the early hours of Sunday 26 September and charged on Monday over the killing of Ms Nessa, according to the Metropolitan Police."

The name sounds foreign to me ! Maybe it`s a family affair ,some of the Middle Eastern religions include "murder" in their text !.
Please don`t accuse me of racism ,i`m not racist but it`s simple fact that indigenous Brits have a different code to immigrants.

S

Saphire

"The suspect is understood to have been working as a food delivery driver in Eastbourne and is thought to be originally from eastern Europe."

"Selamaj looked straight ahead during the brief hearing, which was translated through an Albanian interpreter."

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The name sounds foreign to me ! Maybe it`s a family affair ,some of the Middle Eastern religions include "murder" in their text !.
Please don`t accuse me of racism ,i`m not racist but it`s simple fact that indigenous Brits have a different code to immigrants.
Albanian. I don't think it's racist to question where someone is from, or what their religion or faith is, as that may be an important motive as to why the crime was committed. Perhaps they have a criminal record that wasn't checked before coming over here.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
It is 100% racist to state, stupidly-
it`s simple fact that indigenous Brits have a different code to immigrants.

What imaginary code is that then?

When in fact most murders of women in the UK are committed by "indigenous brits" and are often the partners of the women murdered.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It is 100% racist to state, stupidly-

What imaginary code is that then?

When in fact most murders of women in the UK are committed by "indigenous brits" and are often the partners of the women murdered.
This right here is the problem. How can we tackle this ongoing issue, if we can't even take this seriously. All background checks of individuals could potentially save the lives of many women across the UK. Instead, we're going to hold our vigils, wave our candles, and just wait for the next heinous crime to occur against another woman. You're not tackling the problem head on, you're ignoring it and hoping for things to improve, when they're clearly getting worse.

SamBally

Reaction score
The problem that stupid people make stupid comments?

I did my background checks on this issue before I commented.

Racist scumbags are racist scumbags who make racist comments and who then squeal when challenged.

SamBally

Reaction score
This right here is the problem. How can we tackle this ongoing issue, if we can't even take this seriously. All background checks of individuals could potentially save the lives of many women across the UK. Instead, we're going to hold our vigils, wave our candles, and just wait for the next heinous crime to occur against another woman. You're not tackling the problem head on, you're ignoring it and hoping for things to improve, when they're clearly getting worse.

God almighty.

Such ignorance.

As most murders of women are in a domestic situation and committed by male partners of British nationality who do NOT have a criminal record it is clearly pointless checking to see if they have a criminal record.

This issue is obviously far too complex for men with tiny little minds.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
God almighty.

Such ignorance.

As most murders of women are in a domestic situation and committed by male partners of British nationality who do NOT have a criminal record it is clearly pointless checking to see if they have a criminal record.

This issue is obviously far too complex for men with tiny little minds.

I think that you`ll find that many "British" citizens are originally from other countries,and to be frank ,most are Eastern block from when we opened our gates to the whole of Europe . A lot of countries there got rid of their criminals by transferring them to the UK !
No crap about "racists" ... if they are bad in Romania then they will be bad in England too ! my opinion.
Plus it`s also likely that many of the guys who come from the other countries expect to treat their woman as slaves . Look at the Taliban now !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back