Another woman murdered on our streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What imaginary code is that then?

The fact that most (not all !) indigenous males here have been taught to respect women . I know the extreme examples that buck that ideal but i suggest that you watch "Manhunt. The Night Stalker" on channel 3 ( i think) and make a note of who the guy who carried out a mass of crimes over 17 years before he was caught is ,and then tell me that i`m "racist". He was lucky that he didn`t actually "murder" any of his victims but at least one died due to his assault on her.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think that you`ll find that many "British" citizens are originally from other countries,and to be frank ,most are Eastern block from when we opened our gates to the whole of Europe . A lot of countries there got rid of their criminals by transferring them to the UK !
No crap about "racists" ... if they are bad in Romania then they will be bad in England too ! my opinion.
Plus it`s also likely that many of the guys who come from the other countries expect to treat their woman as slaves . Look at the Taliban now !!
I had Polish grandparents who came over here to settle, so I'm the product of immigration. And the Polish people, their culture, was all about family and Catholic values. Here's what Sam and others who think like him are ignorant about when it concerns immigration. They ignore someone's culture and their core values. There are people entering this country right now who see women as third class citizens, who believe they are below men, and these may be some of the motives behind these heinous crimes. But we don't seem to take these crimes seriously, as we're too afraid to look into the backgrounds of these criminals and their mindset towards others. This is why this issue will only get worse as time passes.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The fact that most (not all !) indigenous males here have been taught to respect women . I know the extreme examples that buck that ideal but i suggest that you watch "Manhunt. The Night Stalker" on channel 3 ( i think) and make a note of who the guy who carried out a mass of crimes over 17 years before he was caught is ,and then tell me that i`m "racist". He was lucky that he didn`t actually "murder" any of his victims but at least one died due to his assault on her.
Here's the thing about people who use those words. It's an attempt to silence someone's view or opinion. It's an attempt to silence the truth. They won't take responsibility for the damage and misery they've caused people and their families over the many generations.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
There we have it. Two extremely angry men shouting the odds on a thread about violence and murder against women by men and both of them solely blame immigrants for a homegrown epidemic of domestic violence and murder. Both are completely ignorant regarding the extent "indigenous British" men brutalize and murder women in the UK. Head in the sand stupid.

As they spew their extreme right-wing ideology. Both claiming immigrants and only immigrants do not have the same moral "code" as the 'British' and are the only people responsible for the slaughter of innocent women in the UK and who only a few days ago one of them was arguing women should dress in a manner he approves off.

The other one is completely unaware that both domestic violence and also the murder of women in Poland is rife and is comparable to the UK. According to him Poland is all about decent family values and decent Catholic values and it is all the fault of immigrants. Ignorant men like this pair really should not comment on subjects in which they have no knowledge.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
There we have it. Two extremely angry men shouting the odds on a thread about violence and murder against women by men and both of them solely blame immigrants for a homegrown epidemic of domestic violence and murder. Both are completely ignorant regarding the extent "indigenous British" men brutalize and murder women in the UK. Head in the sand stupid.

As they spew their extreme right-wing ideology. Both claiming immigrants and only immigrants do not have the same moral "code" as the 'British' and are the only people responsible for the slaughter of innocent women in the UK and who only a few days ago one of them was arguing women should dress in a manner he approves off.

The other one is completely unaware that both domestic violence and also the murder of women in Poland is rife and is comparable to the UK. According to him Poland is all about decent family values and decent Catholic values and it is all the fault of immigrants. Ignorant men like this pair really should not comment on subjects in which they have no knowledge.

I totally agree @SamBally. What these two yammering fools are typing, is typical of the lack of understanding of men of dubious means, quality and life. British indigenous men murder, rape, torture, abuse, beat, enslave, coerce and harm women in the UK, every single hour of every single day and still these tossers witter on and try to blame everyone but the creatures they are, their breed, and their ilk. Their right wing creed seeps across every post they make but in particular it has vomited its way into their posts on this thread.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I totally agree @SamBally. What these two yammering fools are typing, is typical of the lack of understanding of men of dubious means, quality and life. British indigenous men murder, rape, torture, abuse, beat, enslave, coerce and harm women in the UK, every single hour of every single day and still these tossers witter on and try to blame everyone but the creatures they are, their breed, and their ilk. Their right wing creed seeps across every post they make but in particular it has vomited its way into their posts on this thread.

Two self opinionated members who can`t see the wood from the trees .
Are you both going to tell us that the Taliban religious code is the same code that we follow here or in Poland ? A recent case of slavery & abuse /sale of very young persons here showed 3 males .None of them had what i call an "English" sounding name ,and they certainly didn`t look like English males ( unless they`d spent a few weeks soaking up Sun in Greece !.)
It took hundreds of years for the original Brits to learn respect for women and even make laws in favour of decent treatment of females . Many of the Eastern Block or Asians are still struggling to come to terms with rights of women to be women .
We do have our own homegrown male mutants ,e.g. Peter Sutcliff , Fred West but to name a few but generally speaking many of these murders of women are not Indigenous . My opinion.
Please don`t show your ignorance by accusing me of being "right wing" lolol or woman haters . You jusrt show yourselves as non-learners.

Last edited:

SamBally

Reaction score
My opinion.

It isn't an opinion, nor even based on an opinion.

You uneducated oaf, ignorant man. It is a statistical fact that in the UK the majority of murders involving women are committed by a partner or an ex-partner and of British nationality.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

You uneducated oaf, ignorant man. It is a statistical fact that in the UK the majority of murders involving women are committed by a partner or an ex-partner and of British nationality.

That fella is a total cretin. He waves his opinionated font penis in all the chat rooms, typing abusive, sexually perverted and degrading remarks at women of all ages, and thinks it is ok! ''It's all a bit of a lark 'cos that's 'ow it was done when he was a lad.''

He doesn't have a clue at how nasty, horrible, sexist and misogynistic he actually is. No wonder he doesn't see the reality of life today for women. Or that over 90% of all murders and domestic violence cases, in the UK, are committed by white British national males

To think I once believed he had some kind of age related illness and took a stand against those who argued with him. I totally regret it. Admit to being wrong. He is a trouble causing, egotistical, whiny feeble cvnt of the highest standing.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Where are you getting these stats from ? Do you have a link to all murder cases in the UK ?

SamBally

Reaction score
That fella is a total cretin. He waves his opinionated font penis in all the chat rooms, typing abusive, sexually perverted and degrading remarks at women of all ages, and thinks it is ok! ''It's all a bit of a lark 'cos that's 'ow it was done when he was a lad.''

He doesn't have a clue at how nasty, horrible, sexist and misogynistic he actually is. No wonder he doesn't see the reality of life today for women. Or that over 90% of all murders in the UK are committed by white British national males

To think I once believed he had some kind of age related illness and took a stand against those who argued with him. I totally regret it. Admit to being wrong. He is a trouble causing, egotistical feeble cvnt of the highest standing.

Yes, I agree. I also gave him the benefit of the doubt and on occasion robustly defended him. With hindsight now my mistake. A woman-hating chauvinist stuck in the 70s when men were men and women knew their place and dirty old Benny Hills like him could treat them like their own personal playthings.

Now the cretin is trying to argue that the facts don't exist, where have we heard that one before lol.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

He doesn't have a clue at how nasty, horrible, sexist and misogynistic he actually is. No wonder he doesn't see the reality of life today for women. Or that over 90% of all murders and domestic violence cases, in the UK, are committed by white British national males

To think I once believed he had some kind of age related illness and took a stand against those who argued with him. I totally regret it. Admit to being wrong. He is a trouble causing, egotistical, whiny feeble cvnt of the highest standing.

That describes you in every way mate .

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. I also gave him the benefit of the doubt and on occasion robustly defended him. With hindsight now my mistake. A woman-hating chauvinist stuck in the 70s when men were men and women knew their place and dirty old Benny Hills like him could treat them like their own personal playthings.

Now the cretin is trying to argue that the facts don't exist, where have we heard that one before lol.

I agree. I've said my bit about him and won't be replying to his slobbering's. Not turning the OP's, very good thread into an argument.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Do you want to explain why most women ( who have the shape) dress in scanty clothing ,when they go out ? You must think it`s just to make themselves feel good ? fek off !! they dress to kill cause they want to hook some male who is just like me ! attracted to a pretty face or pretty legs or something . It`s this which persuaded the Taliban and other religions in that region to make women cover up !!
You poor suckers.
When the women in chatrooms do not reply to me "hello" then i may have to rethink my theory.
Young women today are no different to young women of my day .Only thing is they wear less !! Look around and tell me i`m wrong .
Cretin inded ! hahaha ...you foolish woman .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Please show "FACTS" and not your own idea of truth.

SamBally

Reaction score
I agree. I've said my bit about him and won't be replying to his slobbering's. Not turning the OP's, very good thread into an argument.

Absolutely. I had no intention of even typing on this thread until he spewed his racist vitriol and waved his shrivelled old conkers about the place.

Actually, it pleases me I have been at the receiving end of his sly antics because now I know exactly where I stand with him and it certainly won't be anywhere within range of his gropey hands.

Still, it gives him something to focus on for the next ten years which should keep his mind occupied and off his other stalking victims.

Edited to include his misogynist woman-hating bile where he claims young women dress in "scanty clothing" to "hook someone just like him" a man old enough to be their grandfather...

Last edited:
S

Saphire

Do you want to explain why most women ( who have the shape) dress in scanty clothing ,when they go out ? You must think it`s just to make themselves feel good ? fek off !! they dress to kill cause they want to hook some male who is just like me ! attracted to a pretty face or pretty legs or something . It`s this which persuaded the Taliban and other religions in that region to make women cover up !!
You poor suckers.
When the women in chatrooms do not reply to me "hello" then i may have to rethink my theory.
Young women today are no different to young women of my day .Only thing is they wear less !! Look around and tell me i`m wrong .
Cretin inded ! hahaha ...you foolish woman .
My own opinion, as a female with plenty of experience of going out with other females, is that very many women 'dress to kill' to please themselves, or even to fit in with the women they know and the places they go to, not to please men.

No doubt a mans ego may be stroked to think the effort is made just to lure him in, but in reality, and in my experience, it really isn't.:cool:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Absolutely. I had no intention of even typing on this thread until he spewed his racist vitriol and waved his shrivelled old conkers about the place.

Actually, it pleases me I have been at the receiving end of his sly antics because now I know exactly where I stand with him and it certainly won't be anywhere within range of his gropey hands.

Still, it gives him something to focus on for the next ten years which should keep his mind occupied and off his other stalking victims.

Edited to include his misogynist woman-hating bile where he claims young women dress in "scanty clothing" to "hook someone just like him" a man old enough to be their grandfather...

You definitely ned to see a shrink while you stlll have a few marbles left in that tiny brain .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My own opinion, as a female with plenty of experience of going out with other females, is that very many women 'dress to kill' to please themselves, or even to fit in with the women they know and the places they go to, not to please men.

No doubt a mans ego may be stroked to think the effort is made just to lure him in, but in reality, and in my experience, it really isn't.:cool:

Are all women Lesbians then ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

That`s the funniest joke that i`ve seen today ! If all men were blind then i`m quite sure that women wouldn`t go to the trouble, which they do , of dressing and making up plus having Botox ,implants ,etc.
Come off it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back