Another woman murdered on our streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saphire

I think i counted a single one of your "solutions" . Bring back capital punishment ?. That`s not like "littering the thread " is it ?.
"Education"

"Learning from example"

"Understanding from a young age that even joking to their mates about 'slags' and girls that are 'up for it' is wrong"

"Try teaching little boys to respect everyone, that would include women."

"Violence is often learned, the obvious way to try and prevent a man being violent is teaching them from an early age, showing by example.
Violent tendencies can be reversed, if they could not, no violent criminal would ever be rehabilitated, no violent teen would ever turn into a well adjusted adult."

"For the ones who cant/wont stop the violence, longer prison sentences. I would go as far as bringing back the death penalty for the most heinous of crimes.
That would work."

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"Education"

"Learning from example"

"Understanding from a young age that even joking to their mates about 'slags' and girls that are 'up for it' is wrong"

"Try teaching little boys to respect everyone, that would include women."

"Violence is often learned, the obvious way to try and prevent a man being violent is teaching them from an early age, showing by example.
Violent tendencies can be reversed, if they could not, no violent criminal would ever be rehabilitated, no violent teen would ever turn into a well adjusted adult."

"For the ones who cant/wont stop the violence, longer prison sentences. I would go as far as bringing back the death penalty for the most heinous of crimes.
That would work."

Basically then just one suggestion? "educate young children to respect their elders"?
I have an even better suggestion to add. Ban the sale of Alcohol which is one of the main triggers for violence,from my own survailance. They don`t get many "rapes of wives " in the Muslim religion .
May i ask if you know personally any violent ex con who has been" taught to respect the law ?
Also it`s no use teaching anyone how to be well behaved after they have murdered someone !

Incedentaly when i was a "little boy" i was taught by my parent to respect all women . Most young kids were then . Can i assume from that that the kids today for a long time have never been taught that ?

S

Saphire

Basically then just one suggestion? "educate young children to respect their elders"?
I have an even better suggestion to add. Ban the sale of Alcohol which is one of the main triggers for violence,from my own survailance. They don`t get many "rapes of wives " in the Muslim religion .
May i ask if you know personally any violent ex con who has been" taught to respect the law ?
Also it`s no use teaching anyone how to be well behaved after they have murdered someone !

Incedentaly when i was a "little boy" i was taught by my parent to respect all women . Most young kids were then . Can i assume from that that the kids today for a long time have never been taught that ?
More than one suggestion, you just see what you want to see.

Have you heard of the Muslim gangs who have been grooming and raping young girls throughout Britain fo decades?

Not all violence ends in murder....but tell me, how would you treat men who have violent tendencies?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
More than one suggestion, you just see what you want to see.

Have you heard of the Muslim gangs who have been grooming and raping young girls throughout Britain fo decades?

Not all violence ends in murder....but tell me, how would you treat men who have violent tendencies?
Teaching and learning amount to the same thing and my opinion is that NONE of your suggestions will work. It has been found through gene testing that certain individuals have a faulty /missing Gene which removes their capacity for Empathy. Test everyone for this Gene ,castrate all males who have it so they can`t reproduce another generation of violent men . How about that then ?.

Ohh ,the Muslim gangs yes . They have been brought up in this Country and learned our ways and can see an easy way to make money. I don`t think it happens in their country of origin. A few lost body parts might put them off .

C

CrazyCatLady

:oops: It's stupidity just gets dumber and dumber :oops:

I'll give you a little credit here, Hells- the correlation between violence and alcohol. Yes, alcohol can be a factor in many cases of violence, but as you're very old, I'm sure you remember the U.S era of prohibition and guess what, Lloyd (or Harry?), violence didn't magically end and neither did the consumption of alcohol. In fact, murder rates rose and the sale of alcohol went underground! So yes, let's ban alcohol in order to quash violence and then what? Legalise marijuana to get everyone stoned to help them forget that they can't get p!ssed?
Hold on, that might be a good idea....but wait, no, that wouldn't work, because then instead of alcoholics, you'll have psychotics! :rolleyes:
Look at the current state of the supposed 'war on drugs' and you'll see another reason why prohibition does not and never has worked.

You don't get rape in the Muslim religion? Are you having a bloody laugh? Have you ever spoken to Muslim women who have escaped arranged marriages and domestic abuse? Rape is RIFE in the Muslim religion, but the woman are shamed by their communities if they report it. That's if they view it as 'rape' in the first place, because they are taught from an early age that that choice is the privilege of the man. You would seriously be shocked out of your tiny brain, if you knew about the amount of inter-genetic children that are born into Muslim households. At one point, there was an investigation into it. This is due to the practice of forced/arranged marriages of young girls to uncles, cousins and in some cases, half-siblings. Would you call that sexual relationship and anything that happens within it, a CHOICE?
Oh and I haven't even elaborated on what's come out about Rotherham, Luton, Telford, etc. I come from one of those towns- had a school friend groomed, raped and forced into prostitution by one of these gangs from the age of 13; I worked in the Muslim community for over 3 years and was the subject of an insurmountable verbal- and a couple of times, physical- abuse from simply walking through the area without a hijab on.
You seem to have real blinders on when it comes to anything outside of your small little word, I find myself aghast at your utter ignorance.

And yes, I've known a number of 'ex-cons' and ex-drug addicts that became valuable members of society- teachers, university professors, business owners- because a person can change, with education and support to develop insight into their own behaviours. Most people don't break the law, because they have a goal to break the law; crime and why individuals commit it is a lot more complicated than that. You trivialise and simplify concepts. Is this because you don't have the ability to see the smaller parts? You have such a black and white view of the world, you have genuine difficulty seeing anything else.

Don't want to start bringing mother's into this thing, but you don't have respect for women, so that teaching was lost on you. :confused:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
:oops: It's stupidity just gets dumber and dumber :oops:

I'll give you a little credit here, Hells- the correlation between violence and alcohol. Yes, alcohol can be a factor in many cases of violence, but as you're very old, I'm sure you remember the U.S era of prohibition and guess what, Lloyd (or Harry?), violence didn't magically end and neither did the consumption of alcohol. In fact, murder rates rose and the sale of alcohol went underground! So yes, let's ban alcohol in order to quash violence and then what? Legalise marijuana to get everyone stoned to help them forget that they can't get p!ssed?
Hold on, that might be a good idea....but wait, no, that wouldn't work, because then instead of alcoholics, you'll have psychotics! :rolleyes:
Look at the current state of the supposed 'war on drugs' and you'll see another reason why prohibition does not and never has worked.

You don't get rape in the Muslim religion? Are you having a bloody laugh? Have you ever spoken to Muslim women who have escaped arranged marriages and domestic abuse? Rape is RIFE in the Muslim religion, but the woman are shamed by their communities if they report it. That's if they view it as 'rape' in the first place, because they are taught from an early age that that choice is the privilege of the man. You would seriously be shocked out of your tiny brain, if you knew about the amount of inter-genetic children that are born into Muslim households. At one point, there was an investigation into it. This is due to the practice of forced/arranged marriages of young girls to uncles, cousins and in some cases, half-siblings. Would you call that sexual relationship and anything that happens within it, a CHOICE?
Oh and I haven't even elaborated on what's come out about Rotherham, Luton, Telford, etc. I come from one of those towns- had a school friend groomed, raped and forced into prostitution by one of these gangs from the age of 13; I worked in the Muslim community for over 3 years and was the subject of an insurmountable verbal- and a couple of times, physical- abuse from simply walking through the area without a hijab on.
You seem to have real blinders on when it comes to anything outside of your small little word, I find myself aghast at your utter ignorance.

And yes, I've known a number of 'ex-cons' and ex-drug addicts that became valuable members of society- teachers, university professors, business owners- because a person can change, with education and support to develop insight into their own behaviours. Most people don't break the law, because they have a goal to break the law; crime and why individuals commit it is a lot more complicated than that. You trivialise and simplify concepts. Is this because you don't have the ability to see the smaller parts? You have such a black and white view of the world, you have genuine difficulty seeing anything else.

Don't want to start bringing mother's into this thing, but you don't have respect for women, so that teaching was lost on you. :confused:

You are very very mistaken when you say that I have no respect for women . I have never laid a finger on any women all of my life ( which is quite long now !) would you like to ask my wife the type of gentle person that i am ?.Or any of my kids ,two of which are females .
Just how "big " is this number of ex-cons who became valuable members of society ? and was their origonal crime to beat women or just nick cars ?. You seem to think that men are taught to disrespect women ?
I think that`s the most narrow minded thing that i`ve ever read.
I did read that a few months ( or years ) back an ex violent male was let out as he was considered ,after treatment , to be safe in public . His first day out he murdered a persona ,a male i think but that proves brain washing cons don`t always work.
Your problem ,along with similar ilke ,is the use of too many fancy words to describe a basic code.

S

Saphire

You are very very mistaken when you say that I have no respect for women . I have never laid a finger on any women all of my life ( which is quite long now !) would you like to ask my wife the type of gentle person that i am ?.Or any of my kids ,two of which are females .
Just how "big " is this number of ex-cons who became valuable members of society ? and was their origonal crime to beat women or just nick cars ?. You seem to think that men are taught to disrespect women ?
I think that`s the most narrow minded thing that i`ve ever read.
I did read that a few months ( or years ) back an ex violent male was let out as he was considered ,after treatment , to be safe in public . His first day out he murdered a persona ,a male i think but that proves brain washing cons don`t always work.
Your problem ,along with similar ilke ,is the use of too many fancy words to describe a basic code.
Some men are taught to disrespect women, they learn from example.

A new generation of men who had no responsible male adult in the home when they were growing up, are now adults themselves, don't you think the breakdown in families is another reason why women seem to be targeted more now?

Letting prisoners out when they should be kept inside is a problem.
Maybe the parole board needs to be updated and not so secretive.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A new generation of men who had no responsible male adult in the home when they were growing up, are now adults themselves, don't you think the breakdown in families is another reason why women seem to be targeted more now?
I agree with that but who is mainly responsible for lack of a 2 parent family ? Yet more laws to make it easier for a married couple to separate.
I do remember that where i lived from birth was a very rough area and husbands beating kids and wives was an every day event. Guess what was the main driving force though ? Bloody Alcohol ! Same as it is today ! Ban alcohol ,close pubs and see if anything can be improved.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I cant believe ya still debatings with the dim sum. Av a dumplin, you'll have more chance explaing to it
I can`t believe that she I(?) is still reading and liking your crude 1 sentence comments about me..

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
The irony of Captain Caveman, who spews misogynist vitriol in a torrent of abuse, accusing someone else of being "crude".

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The irony of Captain Caveman, who spews misogynist vitriol in a torrent of abuse, accusing someone else of being "crude".

You are good at using big words with little meaning . Make sure that your cell is well padded .

S

Saphire

I agree with that but who is mainly responsible for lack of a 2 parent family ? Yet more laws to make it easier for a married couple to separate.
I do remember that where i lived from birth was a very rough area and husbands beating kids and wives was an every day event. Guess what was the main driving force though ? Bloody Alcohol ! Same as it is today ! Ban alcohol ,close pubs and see if anything can be improved.
Who in your opinion is mainly responsible for the lack of 2 parent families in more recent years?

Men who beat their wives are violent abusers, they may become more violent with alcohol, without it, they are still abusers....they just need oiling to revert to type.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Hells. During the First and Second lockdowns Pubs WERE closed. Domestic abuse actually went UP. Banning alcohol and closing pubs is not the answer.

What's the magic thing to stop all this happening?...hard question to answer. One thing is equality.

While we have Poor families and Rich families there will always be problems.

Parents trying to outdo other parents...their kids are effected by it and carry that on into their later life and into their relationships.

General Society is basically screwed. The rules aren't the same for everyone.

While ever we have that in place, there will always be problems.

If it was up to ME, i would remove MONEY from the system.

You give me a Cow to eat, I give you a nice set of drawers to keep your clothes in.

The Monetary System was designed for a specific purpose. and boy has it worked.

Remove Money from the system...Then we are all equal.

S

Saphire

Pubs may have been closed but alcohol sales soared, and you were right, domestic abuse soared.
Banning alcohol isn't the answer, if it wasn't alcohol that fuelled violence, something else would.

There will always be wealthy and poor, one way to even up the balance is to tax the richest more, but then some people work hard, they earn the lifestyle they have. Others would be very happy to share the same lifestyle without getting off their backsides...equality in wealth distribution could and should not, ever work.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Pubs may have been closed but alcohol sales soared, and you were right, domestic abuse soared.
Banning alcohol isn't the answer, if it wasn't alcohol that fuelled violence, something else would.

There will always be wealthy and poor, one way to even up the balance is to tax the richest more, but then some people work hard, they earn the lifestyle they have. Others would be very happy to share the same lifestyle without getting off their backsides...equality in wealth distribution could and should not, ever work.
When you remove the Monetary System...you wouldn't have to tax ANYONE. Folks work hard and share their stuff. Those who don't wither and die. It is a simple as that. Equality in a Monetary System will never work. Which is what you were trying to say.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
When you remove the Monetary System...you wouldn't have to tax ANYONE. Folks work hard and share their stuff. Those who don't wither and die. It is a simple as that. Equality in a Monetary System will never work. Which is what you were trying to say.

Of course, because you can carry around half a dozen cows in your ass pocket to barter with.

Why do you think money was invented?

S

Saphire

I said exactly what I meant to say.

We don't live in a society that's prepared to watch people wither and die.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Of course, because you can carry around half a dozen cows in your ass pocket to barter with.

Why do you think money was invented?
That's not how it would work. A carpenter wouldn't carry around a Chest of Drawers in his back pocket. Are you being thick for a reason or is that just your normal thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back