Another woman murdered on our streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
You may be right about that ! ( for once !). Most of my male friends are dead . Are you blind or something ? I have a selected few male friends ,same as i have a selected few female friends . Fair weather friends are of no use to me .

Are you blind you stupid man

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Read my words again ...closely ! I stated that he was prepared to wait one year (not twqo !..read again) .
By waiting 1 year it meant that he didn`t have to cite her as the guilty party in the marriage breakup. More than one year and couples can claim "ireconcilable differences" .I would have thought you would know that if you got divorced ?.
You have to wait two years unless there is violence or mistreatment of some kind!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wonder what drove the daughter in law to look else where ? Because the son sounds amazing he pays for this and that. Unless of course hes just how his father comes across ! Did u interfere much in there relationship hells ? Givin ur opinions? I can imagine u would have done. U paint a picture that you son was innocent and blameless and its the wife’s fault. Did you see what went off behind closed doors 24/7 ?

We live 100 miles from them and always have so we had no influence at all on their marriage .
It`s really quite simple ( a bit like you and your clique!). My son is a gentle sort ,like me .He went to work ,paid the mortgage and bills etc Toook the kids out when he wasn`t working ( you understand that it`s not possible to work and baby sit at the same time ?). He was definitely not the guilty party in the divorce . Now his ex wife who kicked my son out of the marital home ( she wanted him to leave as the kids had to have a place to live). He stil gave her a generous allowance to keep the kids and she went to college to get skills .The guy she left him for moved to the house next door to her and that lasted about 3 or 4 years until he found a new partner . Then she found a new partner ,Nice eh ?. My son had nothing to do with all of this which you can attempt to regard as "SEXISM" which you then try to add to my character .YOU ARE VERY WRONG .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is Hells for real he never listens to anyone's point of view all about him him bet his wifes shagging half the street while he moans on a chat room ...Man needs putting down
please don`t talk about my wife like that you lump of sh** ! Face to face eh ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You have to wait two years unless there is violence or mistreatment of some kind!
Ohh ,you changed your mind very quickly . Few posts ago you said that you didn`t have to wait at all !!
Make your mind up woman ! or are you waiting for replies from your ugly sisters before posting ?.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
We live 100 miles from them and always have so we had no influence at all on their marriage .
It`s really quite simple ( a bit like you and your clique!). My son is a gentle sort ,like me .He went to work ,paid the mortgage and bills etc Toook the kids out when he wasn`t working ( you understand that it`s not possible to work and baby sit at the same time ?). He was definitely not the guilty party in the divorce . Now his ex wife who kicked my son out of the marital home ( she wanted him to leave as the kids had to have a place to live). He stil gave her a generous allowance to keep the kids and she went to college to get skills .The guy she left him for moved to the house next door to her and that lasted about 3 or 4 years until he found a new partner . Then she found a new partner ,Nice eh ?. My son had nothing to do with all of this which you can attempt to regard as "SEXISM" which you then try to add to my character .YOU ARE VERY WRONG .

So you're basically putting the blame on the woman

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Oh of course he didn’t. because u say so ! I dont need to add anything else to ur character u do that yourself.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Ohh ,you changed your mind very quickly . Few posts ago you said that you didn`t have to wait at all !!
Make your mind up woman ! or are you waiting for replies from your ugly sisters before posting ?.

No I said you have to wait 2 years and you've no need to mock anyone you stupid insignificant man !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So you're basically putting the blame on the woman

YES i am . We are still friendly with her and she often phones us but it was SHE who split the marriage up not him.
Get your brain working before it gets away .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh of course he didn’t. because u say so ! I dont need to add anything else to ur character u do that yourself.
Plenty of others know your character but dare not show it . Your clique make sure that you get your voice heard .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You really are a nasty piece of work I don't need to look for anything and I've never been abused you stupid old man what gives you thd right to say such things you really are a lowlife prickless twat!

Yet more crap ! You have stated that you had to leave your husband because you had had enough of his abuse ?? Make your mind up !
Go back and delete what you posted if it`s a lie !

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Yet more crap ! You have stated that you had to leave your husband because you had had enough of his abuse ?? Make your mind up !
Go back and delete what you posted if it`s a lie !

Verbal and mental abuse and wtf is it to do you with you ya curtain twitcher

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Plenty of others know your character but dare not show it . Your clique make sure that you get your voice heard .

Look Brian I don't give a sh** others think of me just think about yourself !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back