Another woman murdered on our streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hells. During the First and Second lockdowns Pubs WERE closed. Domestic abuse actually went UP. Banning alcohol and closing pubs is not the answer.
Alcohol was never banned during any lockdown. That`s a weak excuse . Tesco was running out of Alcohol quicker than they`r running out of petrol now ! I still declare openly that Alcohol is the main driver behind physical abuse of wives. Man & wife ,both at home due to lockdown ,Man gets gallons of alcohol to fill a frustrated day. Wife nags hubby ( this is same as it was back in the dark ages !). Hubby has enough of wife nagging and enough beer to push him to violence . You don`t need any Pro Psychiatrist see?:)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Alcohol was never banned during any lockdown. That`s a weak excuse . Tesco was running out of Alcohol quicker than they`r running out of petrol now ! I still declare openly that Alcohol is the main driver behind physical abuse of wives. Man & wife ,both at home due to lockdown ,Man gets gallons of alcohol to fill a frustrated day. Wife nags hubby ( this is same as it was back in the dark ages !). Hubby has enough of wife nagging and enough beer to push him to violence . You don`t need any Pro Psychiatrist see?:)
EXCUSE?....Where did I say Alcohol was Banned? Wake up hells old boy..;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You give me a Cow to eat, I give you a nice set of drawers to keep your clothes in.
And when you can no longer provide what your neighbour wants due to illness ,age etc . You just die ?.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
And when you can no longer provide what your neighbour wants due to illness ,age etc . You just die ?.
YES. Naturally. But in a dignified way.....Set upon a stone alter and burned. Ashes to Ashes..;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Any psychiatrist seriosly interested in reducing or negating the physical abuse would for starters look at the data prior to around 1960 when women first started to enjoy some form of equality and now ,when they have many more laws on statute books in their favour.
See what the difference is in % of woman .wife battering etc and ,if they find that things have gotten worse since 1960 try to figure out why !
I think i could guess at the answer but of course i`m no expert.

S

Saphire

Any psychiatrist seriosly interested in reducing or negating the physical abuse would for starters look at the data prior to around 1960 when women first started to enjoy some form of equality and now ,when they have many more laws on statute books in their favour.
See what the difference is in % of woman .wife battering etc and ,if they find that things have gotten worse since 1960 try to figure out why !
At last, we agree.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Easy going women
That's not the answer.
Hey...Lets go back even further..! In the 1200's and before that..women HERE IN ENGLAND were treated as slaves. Marriage was INVENTED by insecure Religious MEN in order to Secure their slave.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That's not the answer.

Hey...Lets go back even further..! In the 1200's and before that..women HERE IN ENGLAND were treated as slaves. Marriage was INVENTED by insecure Religious MEN in order to Secure their slave.

Maybe but their real status did begin to improve post 1960,there abouts ?.They could work and get real money by themselves eh ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You really are pathetic....you obviously don't have alot of respect for women!
You are obviously exactly the sort of female who is hard to please.
btw ,you are very very wrong . I have more respect for women than some of your mates on here have !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sometimes, and sometimes it's fickle men.
You seem to blame women for everything, it makes you sound bitter.

This is the best example of the differences between men and women. We don`t read words the same for starters so i`ts virtual impossible to agree.
Just where have you read that i "blame women for everything "?.

S

Saphire

This is the best example of the differences between men and women. We don`t read words the same for starters so i`ts virtual impossible to agree.
Just where have you read that i "blame women for everything "?.
Almost every post you make gives me that impression.
For eg
My question..."Who in your opinion is mainly responsible for the lack of 2 parent families in more recent years?"

Your answer...."Easy going women ?"

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Almost every post you make gives me that impression.
For eg
My question..."Who in your opinion is mainly responsible for the lack of 2 parent families in more recent years?"

Your answer...."Easy going women ?"

Sorry ,that was just my flippant reply . Its more likely to be lack of 2 parents because they are both working .

I can give an example to help you . My son had a g.friend for around 20 years and they had 2 children .They decided to marry to make the normal family .In less than 3 years they were getting divorced. The children were around the early teen age. My son let his wife have the house ( which he had paid for !) because the children needed a home and she could provide one. Who was o blame for the breakup after well over 20 yaers ? Not my son ! It was his wife who was having an affair ,not my son. Happily they are still on friendly terms and he has bought another house for himself now . She has split with her lover and now has another man !
I do think that a lot of the time its the woman who instigates the split hence the 1 parent family .

Last edited:

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Sorry ,that was just my flippant reply . Its more likely to be lack of 2 parents because they are both working .

I can give an example to help you . My son had a g.friend for around 20 years and they had 2 children .They decided to marry to make the normal family .In less than 3 years they were getting divorced. The children were around the early teen age. My son let his wife have the house ( which he had paid for !) because the children needed a home and she could provide one. Who was o blame for the breakup after well over 20 yaers ? Not my son ! It was his wife who was having an affair ,not my son. Happily they are still on friendly terms and he has bought another house for himself now . She has split with her lover and now has another man !
I do think that a lot of the time its the woman who instigates the split hence the 1 parent family .

Why blame the woman....yet again

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

You're proper sexist !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back