Another woman murdered on our streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saphire

Women do instigate divorce more than men.
Main reasons given are...infidelity, domestic violence, substance use.

Breakdown in marriage/ relationships after 20 plus years is sad, but by that time kids can be older.
I think the damage to kids can happen more when there is no father figure around from the start.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Women do instigate divorce more than men.
Main reasons given are...infidelity, domestic violence, substance use.

Breakdown in marriage/ relationships after 20 plus years is sad, but by that time kids can be older.
I think the damage to kids can happen more when there is no father figure around from the start.

Some.fathers don't want to be involved cos they can't be bothered which is a lame excuse

S

Saphire

Some.fathers don't want to be involved cos they can't be bothered which is a lame excuse
Moreso now than ever.
Some are so irresponsible they dont even know they have kids.
Birth control should be drummed into kids from an early age....for both sexes.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why blame the woman....yet again

You are surely kidding ? My sons wife was having an affair with another married man ! My son wasn`t having any affairs at all . he even allowed the divorce to stay for 12 months so that his wife wouldn`t have to go down as the cause of the divorce . The two children need some stability i should think. he wasn`t battering her either ,he`s a very mild person. Your mind is totally "male abuse " oriented i think .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My son has the kids stay at his place every weekend and has done since the divorce. You don`t trust any man do you ?.She even has him to dinner at Christmas every year .
let me guess. You`re the sort of woman who will go out looking for exactly the sort of husband who battered you first time !.

S

Saphire

My son has the kids stay at his place every weekend and has done since the divorce. You don`t trust any man do you ?.She even has him to dinner at Christmas every year .
let me guess. You`re the sort of woman who will go out looking for exactly the sort of husband who battered you first time !.
That's a nasty remark and totally uncalled for.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That's a nasty remark and totally uncalled for.
It was totally uncalled for when she made a lot of remarks about me being sexist along with other accusations . Sometimes i need to return the compliment !

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

You really are a nasty piece of work I don't need to look for anything and I've never been abused you stupid old man what gives you thd right to say such things you really are a lowlife prickless twat!

Last edited:

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
It was totally uncalled for when she made a lot of remarks about me being sexist along with other accusations . Sometimes i need to return the compliment !

But you're saying I deserved to be with someone who would be abusive no one should be with anyone who is abusive male or female no wonder you're not liked you need to choose your words wisely instead of insinuating !

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
You are surely kidding ? My sons wife was having an affair with another married man ! My son wasn`t having any affairs at all . he even allowed the divorce to stay for 12 months so that his wife wouldn`t have to go down as the cause of the divorce . The two children need some stability i should think. he wasn`t battering her either ,he`s a very mild person. Your mind is totally "male abuse " oriented i think .
No idea where you get that from I have plenty of male friends all very lovely bet you have none....and that's bollox you have to be separated over 2 years to get a divorce you don't half talk some shyte

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Moreso now than ever.
Some are so irresponsible they dont even know they have kids.

I was married for over 7 years but with him 10 soon as it got to hard for him and to help round the house or do something with the kids he decided to find his new wife I did try and get him to see then but he never wanted too well not much anyway but they're alot older now and have there own partners he tries to talk to them but they see what he was like when they was little and don't give him the time of day and he wonders why and often blames me ....some.men do like to shift the blame not all men are alike.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
'He paid for the house'. 'He bought the car'. 'All she did is bring the kids up' (which he paid for). 'It's all her fault that she had an affair and fucked off as soon as the kids were older after she realized he is a sexist twat just like his father'.

Every statement he makes he angrily blames women.

I have never read so much nauseating sexist drivel in the same place in all my life.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
I wonder what drove the daughter in law to look else where ? Because the son sounds amazing he pays for this and that. Unless of course hes just how his father comes across ! Did u interfere much in there relationship hells ? Givin ur opinions? I can imagine u would have done. U paint a picture that you son was innocent and blameless and its the wife’s fault. Did you see what went off behind closed doors 24/7 ?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

As should Self Control and Self Respect.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is Hells for real he never listens to anyone's point of view all about him him bet his wifes shagging half the street while he moans on a chat room ...Man needs putting down

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
I wonder what drove the daughter in law to look else where ? Because the son sounds amazing he pays for this and that. Unless of course hes just how his father comes across ! Did u interfere much in there relationship hells ? Givin ur opinions? I can imagine u would have done. U paint a picture that you son was innocent and blameless and its the wife’s fault. Did you see what went off behind closed doors 24/7 ?

I can imagine that he did give his opinion and ofcourse he's gonna blame the woman never a man's fault is it .

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
I can imagine that he did give his opinion and ofcourse he's gonna blame the woman never a man's fault is it .
Father in law from hell i imagine. Interfering an voicing his opinions

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No idea where you get that from I have plenty of male friends all very lovely bet you have none....and that's bollox you have to be separated over 2 years to get a divorce you don't half talk some shyte

Read my words again ...closely ! I stated that he was prepared to wait one year (not two !..read again) .
By waiting 1 year it meant that he didn`t have to cite her as the guilty party in the marriage breakup.The kids would have suffered that stigma. More than one year and couples can claim "ireconcilable differences" .I would have thought you would know that if you got divorced ?.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

You may be right about that ! ( for once !). Most of my male friends are dead . Are you blind or something ? I have a selected few male friends ,same as i have a selected few female friends . Fair weather friends are of no use to me .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
'He paid for the house'. 'He bought the car'. 'All she did is bring the kids up' (which he paid for). 'It's all her fault that she had an affair and fucked off as soon as the kids were older after she realized he is a sexist twat just like his father'.
All of that is rubbish ,seems that you were pissed out of your skull when you made it up !.
I can`t be bothered to spend time showing up the faults in your tripe .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back