What fucked you off right now?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
The Warm Home Discount is now open for online applications from people on low incomes and every year I fill one out for my delightful neighbour.

£140 which is paid usually in Feb-March.

Google it if you have not heard of it.

Keep the faith comrades.

;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I hate it when the "Hard Chocolate" bit in the middle of my Feast lolly is broken and falls on the floor.

You ppl get upset by small things ;)

Hughie

Take these times easy.be safe.Help others.
Reaction score
1. People walking in front of you and then just stopping or walking really slowly.
2. Chewing with your mouth open
3. Noises when eating/drinking
4. Sneezing/coughing and not covering your face
5. Unkindness
Good lessons for all.2/3/4 Puts me right of my food.Manners!!!.1 i think not going to town today.lol and 5 no need at all.If your going to look down on anybody or anything.Your lacking a heart.Karma Krama.!!.

Hughie

Take these times easy.be safe.Help others.
Reaction score
Over covid people that have needed most have suffered most.Things need raddical change.Now..
Brois trump.And friends What a lot.

EnglishBloke

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
People in supermarkets who think they are social clubs and so stand right in middle of the asle yapping, people with brats who let them run amok in supermarkets getting in everyones way, people who don't know what they say want in supermarkets so stand dithering about trying to decide for **** sake decide what you want before you got shopping like I do and go straight to it buy it and get out as quickly as possible.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
People in supermarkets who think they are social clubs and so stand right in middle of the asle yapping, people with brats who let them run amok in supermarkets getting in everyones way, people who don't know what they say want in supermarkets so stand dithering about trying to decide for **** sake decide what you want before you got shopping like I do and go straight to it buy it and get out as quickly as possible.
The staff at my local Asda spend many hours setting up all the food on display for ppl like me who wants to decide whilst there what I am eating in the week ahead ,
There is often new stuff and special offers to consider , this can't be conquered at home .....

My kid causes utter chaos I'd much rather he stayed by me acting all cute so Women compliment me on what a great father I am but I fear that ship has sailed, I see him doing cartwheels in the bakery Isle with stolen doughnut jam all over his face ....

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Climate change, I am sick to death of hearing about it. Planet Earth's climate is constantly changing. Look at the last ice-age, who caused that? it certainly wasn't mankind. And as for those selfish eco- warriors blocking the motorway... can you imagine if you were stuck in that traffic? I know what I'd like to do to them . . .

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Climate change, I am sick to death of hearing about it. Planet Earth's climate is constantly changing. Look at the last ice-age, who caused that? it certainly wasn't mankind. And as for those selfish eco- warriors blocking the motorway... can you imagine if you were stuck in that traffic? I know what I'd like to do to them . . .
I saw this, I was sat on my sofa, not on a motorway and I still felt rage. Absolute morons.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
1. People walking in front of you and then just stopping or walking really slowly.
2. Chewing with your mouth open
3. Noises when eating/drinking
4. Sneezing/coughing and not covering your face
5. Unkindness

Fussy devil ain`t you ? :)

O

Omega

I saw this, I was sat on my sofa, not on a motorway and I still felt rage. Absolute morons.

An education wouldn't go amiss - And by that I mean not a biased one based on a few things some pompous git says, some of which he distanced himself from, subsequently) .. and yeah, I'm talking about Dawkins (as if you didn't already know), besides a few other pompous gits.

An education means taking into consideration more than one side of any argument - not just listening to one side of the story, which suits our agenda.

That's all I'm saying on the matter.

I'm positive you're all capable of googling and bookshops are full of some wonderful books - as are libraries :)

O

Omega

"wonders which muppet was typing that from Miss Muffet's account - oh wait, the same muppet that was obviously also typing from Lady on a rooftop's account" :rolleyes: another shared account-

One day it's female, the next it's male - wish you'd make your mind up on what gender you decide to be, Lady :rolleyes:

O

Omega

I keep setting out traps for you people, which you fall into each and every time :rolleyes:

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

I keep setting out traps for you people, which you fall into each and every time :rolleyes:
Just wow!! .. Fml what a life you lead setting traps. Chucks a miss Marple hat your way as a reward!

K

Kev1n

Grown ass adults behaving worse than kids in chat rooms with name calling and he said she said, grow the **** up .

Back