What fucked you off right now?

O

Omega

More like one flew over the cuckoos nest mate
mate? Are you even female?

I forget, you're from yorkshire, aren't you 'hun' , where men are men and so are women lol

Shame, as you have such lovely porcelain skin and red hair to go with it - shame your mouth doesn't match up.

O

Omega

Oh look, the Portuguese sidekick (another shared account) has also made an appearance, by liking a post.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
mate? Are you even female?

I forget, you're from yorkshire, aren't you 'hun' , where men are men and so are women lol

Shame, as you have such lovely porcelain skin and red hair to go with it - shame your mouth doesn't match up.
I’m whatever you want me to be, as long as you take your meds x

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
"wonders which muppet was typing that from Miss Muffet's account - oh wait, the same muppet that was obviously also typing from Lady on a rooftop's account" :rolleyes: another shared account-

One day it's female, the next it's male - wish you'd make your mind up on what gender you decide to be, Lady :rolleyes:
I'm so confused, I don't know what sex I am now. I fell into the trap set by a master tactician, banged to rights! :eek:
@Omega you're a great forum reg. Keep it up old chap...girl...whatever! :)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Needing new reading glasses, I had an appointment this afternoon at the opticians in the High St. Arriving on time, I was told to take a seat in the waiting area... would that I could! All 12 seats were taken, and half the people weren't wearing masks. They expected me to wait in that confined area for God knows how long. After 10 mins standing around, I left.. if I've caught Covid - I know where from! :rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Man flu :eek:

Achhuuuu !!!

Reaction score
Went out for a bike ride, clothes got soaked through, glasses kept steaming up so couldn't see anything meaning I nearly rode into a few things and then unsurprisingly got lost in the woods because I couldn't see anything. Was almost fun, almost.

Back