do you believe in God

do you believe in God

• Total voters
Q

quietfem

as all religions are man made and the human race is a lot older than religions tho what othersa belive in is mostly because of being brainwashed and had no chance to choose or study others. and if there is a god he isnt doing much about loving his people.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm a Christian and my father was Catholic, so i do believe in God and Jesus Christ. I kind of fell out of religion when i was younger, but I've found it to be a big comfort recently, especially since my father's passing last year. I think sometimes you need something to believe in to get you through the difficult times, and i really do think it helps to have some faith.
It's been a humbling experience and would never begrudge anyone finding something that provides them peace and tranquility.

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I'm a Christian and my father was Catholic, so i do believe in God and Jesus Christ. I kind of fell out of religion when i was younger, but I've found it to be a big comfort recently, especially since my father's passing last year. I think sometimes you need something to believe in to get you through the difficult times, and i really do think it helps to have some faith.
It's been a humbling experience and would never begrudge anyone finding something that provides them peace and tranquility.

I like this a lot.

Good stuff man :)

Lau40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I was asked once if i believed in God? i answered No. Then he asked if i believed in Heaven? i replied yes.. The person then said to me " but how can you believe in heaven but not the man who created it?" God knows i said, lol.
I believe there is an afterlife, but whether the big boss up there is God we will not know until we get there. I strongly believe that there is life after death, and i know my friends and family will be there to greet me when my time comes. x

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Good Video....He actually wrote a letter explaining his beliefs. He didn't believe in God as in the sense of a personal God.

Slayer

Al-Qur'an 2:21.
Reaction score
Pretty late to the thread. But yep, I firmly believe in (one) God.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
There is one true FEW remnant people left. They are: Revelation 12:17 and 14:12. Are you one of them?

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, is time to have a huge faith. Study your Bible, and trust only Jesus.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but i don't believe in the church or the religious figures who preach it. I'll do it in my own way. A way that feels natural to me, not forced.
That's good, later I'm gonna write something about yhe last events that we are waiting to happen.

Back